North Korea: Stop The Hate

I see all kinds of images on social media that have North Korea nuked into oblivion. Odd thing is the people who post that kind of crap never once give thought to all the innocent Koreans trapped in that god forsaken country. How pathetically sick are we as a nation that we cannot differentiate between a people and their government?

Oh sure we condemn their government for enslaving their people even as we condemn them to a most inhumane death. Right Wing reactionaries and unthinking Americans remind me that America becomes what they hate most in times of hysteria and alarmist saber rattling.

Let us know when NK decides to come sit by the fire with you and sing Kumbayah. I'll buy the marshmallows! (And I'm not worried I'll have to spend the money anytime soon.)

thank you for reinforcing the argument that most of you are incapable of distinguishing between a totalitarian government and it's captive people.

:clap2:

I see all kinds of images on social media that have North Korea nuked into oblivion. Odd thing is the people who post that kind of crap never once give thought to all the innocent Koreans trapped in that god forsaken country. How pathetically sick are we as a nation that we cannot differentiate between a people and their government?

Oh sure we condemn their government for enslaving their people even as we condemn them to a most inhumane death. Right Wing reactionaries and unthinking Americans remind me that America becomes what they hate most in times of hysteria and alarmist saber rattling.

Let us know when NK decides to come sit by the fire with you and sing Kumbayah. I'll buy the marshmallows! (And I'm not worried I'll have to spend the money anytime soon.)

thank you for reinforcing the argument that most of you are incapable of distinguishing between a totalitarian government and it's captive people.

You little weenie, why didn't you post this in the Politics section so no one could remind you of what a piece of pale shit you are.

Last edited:

Ever notice the cheerleaders for war never served themselves. They belong to the 101st fighting keyboardists of the chickenhawk brigade

Attachments

• $Chickenhawks.gif
    $Chickenhawks.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 87
Note the healthy habits of North Koreans. All their lights are out at night so they can get up early and go to work. Further, NKn's don't ship cheap electronics and other geegaws into the US thereby undermining wages in the US. In other words NK is not only a well rested, healthier nation, by not exporting cheap geegaws to the US it is not a trade-parasite. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Barack Obama for getting something right by not antagonizing NK.

dprk-dmsp-dark.jpg

North Korea undermines the entire US economy by printing counterfeit US currency (one of their chief exports), and the stunted and malnourished North Korean people are extremely unhealthy. Forced labor will tire you out, but it's hard to sleep when you are starving, so I doubt the populace is all that well-rested.

You little weenie, why didn't you post this in the Politics section so no one could remind you of what a piece of pale shit you are.
:cuckoo:

In what way does this not look enslaved? and remember there are over a million brain washed goons in the North Korean army.
Do you have no parades? And do you think they have parades only?

Here are some pictures from the everyday life published by the German medias SPIEGEL and Frankfurter Rundschau:
64489661.jpg

50728410.jpg

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8738/24054800.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/9716/73407091.jpg[\/IMG]

[IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4101/42600094.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5637/84266768.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8578/10768275.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4673/49231312.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7198/93431269.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7990/72609344.jpg/IMG]

[url=http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotos-zeigen-den-alltag-in-nordkorea-fotostrecke-80997.html]Fotos zeigen den Alltag in Nordkorea - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Politik[/url]
[url=http://www.fr-online.de/fotostrecken-politik,1472612,18017826.html]Alltag in Nordkorea*- Frankfurter Rundschau[/url][/QUOTE]

Most public places in NK are empty.. :eusa_whistle:

The many bullshit about North Korea is mostly propaganda. Please read here about a journalist´s objective experience :
Asia Times Online :: Korea News and Korean Business and Economy, Pyongyang News
"North Korea is a destitute place, to be sure, and in the past two to three months (March 2011) the food situation deteriorated, no doubt. Nonetheless, in recent years, the economic situation of the population has improved markedly.

"Almost no economic statistics are available when it comes to North Korea: the authorities discontinued the publication of statistical data almost half a century ago, in the early 1960s. Almost everything one reads about the current state of the economy should be seen as a guesstimate, and hence should be approached with considerable caution.

"Nevertheless, experts agree that recent years have been a time of economic growth, albeit this growth has been slow and uneven.

"The most oft-cited estimates of the economic situation in the DPRK are produced by the Bank of Korea. According to its analysts, the average annual gross domestic product (GDP) growth in the DPRK for the years 2000-2009 was 1.3% (though there were years when GDP declined).

"This author frequently talks to North Korean refugees and their stories confirm this picture. The lives of North Koreans are tangibly better than 10 years ago - and keep improving slowly."

So...how has this picture changed in the last two years, or has it?

No. I want North Korea's government wiped off the face of the planet, with all the force we can muster. I hate that country. I hate it more than I've ever hated anything else in my life.

If they go batshit and decide to invade South Korea, I will fly to Seoul and throw my dual citizenship in their faces until they let me join their military so I can personally wipe Kim Jong-Un's dirty China-backed ass off the nearest cliff.

Or, more reasonably, I'll get my family to the States ASAP.

So you pick out the most negative parts of the article. Estimations about NKs economy are stupid. I think that they make more than we believe. Its hard enough to nourish 200 inhabitants per sq. km., when only 14 % of the country can be used for agriculture. Ignoring this fact, people agitate against Korea, "the regime lets his own people starve".
North Korea appeals to foreign governments for food aid | World news | The Guardian

So you pick out the most negative parts of the article. Estimations about NKs economy are stupid. I think that they make more than we believe. Its hard enough to nourish 200 inhabitants per sq. km., when only 14 % of the country can be used for agriculture. Ignoring this fact, people agitate against Korea, "the regime lets his own people starve".
North Korea appeals to foreign governments for food aid | World news | The Guardian
Do you know the correct answer to the following question?

"In August 1945 defeated Japanese forces formally turned over authority in Korea to the broad-based Committee for the Preparation of Korean Independence, led by Lyuh Woon-hyung, which in September proclaimed the Korean People’s Republic (KPR). When U.S. forces under Gen. Reed Hodge arrived in Inchon to accept the Japanese surrender, they

a. ordered all Japanese officials to remain in their posts, refused to recognize Lyuh as national leader, and soon banned all public reference to the KPR

b. recognized Lyuh as the legitimate head of state

c. negotiated with Lyuh to facilitate swift attainment of independence of a united Korea"

A Pop Quiz on Korea » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

So you pick out the most negative parts of the article. Estimations about NKs economy are stupid. I think that they make more than we believe.

You want to think that because you are a mentally ill, morally bankrupt piece of shit who never misses an opportunity to play cheerleader for any oppressive dictatorship in the asinine hope that it will somehow cast glory on the failed state you pine for which no longer exists and that it will soothe your physical and metaphorical impotence. It's not working and it won't work, Floppy.

You want to think that because you are a mentally ill, morally bankrupt piece of shit who never misses an opportunity to play cheerleader for any oppressive dictatorship in the asinine hope that it will somehow cast glory on the failed state you pine for which no longer exists and that it will soothe your physical and metaphorical impotence. It's not working and it won't work, Floppy.
Opressive? North Korea does not reduce countries to ashes as disired.
You are a tourette ill stupid idiot by the way.

I don't believe there is a more oppressed people on earth today than the North Korean people. The idea of nuking North Korea is not funny and I didn't know there were any social media outlets suggesting such a thing. The citizens in NK are starving to death. The woman with the umbrella is an abberation of NK life - their children are starving to death, they are arrested & put in work camps to endure unspeakable horrors if caught stealing even a crumb of food.

Communist regimes are notorious for starving their own people. The NK leader is a monster. Yes. Nuking NK is not the solution. Why punish these people who are enslaved there with more misery? That doesn't even make sense. - Jeri

Opressive [sic]? .

Yes, oppressive. Denying it will not bring East Germany back or solve your other 'problem,' Floppy.

Forum List

Back