North Korea’s rocket costs as much as a year’s worth of food

Amazing that we have a cheerleader here for the most repressive, fucked-up, nightmare of a country in the entire world.

I would tend to suggest the NK government (dictatorship) is bloody stupid at best.
There's little argument they're a bunch of mindless cretins with an extreme thirst for power.
However, I wonder if they're the worst government in the world.

You are a tool and apologist for the most murderous, repressive regime on earth. Is your anti-Western bias so severe that you are willing to dehumanize yourself like this? What a disgrace.

No.22 Prison Labor Camp, Hoeryong, DPRK
dgdprkcamp222.jpg

Amazing that we have a cheerleader here for the most repressive, fucked-up, nightmare of a country in the entire world.

I would tend to suggest the NK government (dictatorship) is bloody stupid at best.
There's little argument they're a bunch of mindless cretins with an extreme thirst for power.

Ok, what government is worse?

Ok, what government is worse?

Zimbabwe is pretty bad and the US is a lot rubbish.
All three countries murder their own people for political reasons but the latter starts far more wars that have killed far more people than NK will ever manage.

Forum List

Back