Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I have a death wish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death Wish was a great movie

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I hate Korean Food, but theyBarbecue better than Texans

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
SLEEP WELL TONIGHT , sure i will unless i can read further info on why i shouldn't sleep well tonight . But i can't read the article with info by ' Anne Gearan' . Her info might scare me if i could read it JVB .
Do you hang out with that BriarpatchBrit creep? You have a R&C deficit too?

[ Americans and people all over the world cannot sleep all that well at night anymore.

[[ by Anne Gearan June 22 at 1:34 PM - WAPO
President Trump cited an “unusual and extraordinary threat” to U.S. national security as he acted Friday to maintain long-standing economic restrictions on North Korea, including the freezing of any assets in the United States.

The official declaration, contained in a notice to Congress, came despite Trump’s assertion this month that his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ended the North’s nuclear weapons threat.

“Sleep well tonight!” Trump tweeted June 13, the day after he and Kim met in Singapore. ]]

It was good sleeping well while it lasted, but anything that good is usually too good to be true. ]

You do not have to read every paragraph. Think of it as summary. D'Oh!

I sleep well every night. Always have, even as a kid during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

You have a problem? Are ya skeered?
Hey, it's Little Donnie from Queens who suggested people were not sleeping well. Your argument is with he and not I

I believe this is your line, from the OP.

Americans and people all over the world cannot sleep all that well at night anymore.

You wrote it. Not Trump.

anyway , i will sleep fine . Trump simply took a chance , met with 'kim' and they talked and maybe made plans . Seems normal to me . Just so USA Military is ready to first strike or to retaliate i am cool with what The TRUMP has done well unless i read more SCAWY info Crep .

Last edited:
I sleep well every night. Always have, even as a kid during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

You have a problem? Are ya skeered?
Hey, it's Little Donnie from Queens who suggested people were not sleeping well. Your argument is with he and not I

I believe this is your line, from the OP.

Americans and people all over the world cannot sleep all that well at night anymore.

You wrote it. Not Trump.
r&c deficit for sure: } despite Trump’s assertion this month that his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ended the North’s nuclear weapons threat. “Sleep well tonight!” Trump tweeted June 13, the day after he and Kim met in Singapore. {

Trump was going around bragging nonsense as he usually does, suggesting people could sleep well now that he brought peace on earth

SLEEP WELL TONIGHT , sure i will unless i can read further info on why i shouldn't sleep well tonight . But i can't read the article with info by ' Anne Gearan' . Her info might scare me if i could read it JVB .
Do you hang out with that BriarpatchBrit creep? You have a R&C deficit too?

[ Americans and people all over the world cannot sleep all that well at night anymore.

[[ by Anne Gearan June 22 at 1:34 PM - WAPO
President Trump cited an “unusual and extraordinary threat” to U.S. national security as he acted Friday to maintain long-standing economic restrictions on North Korea, including the freezing of any assets in the United States.

The official declaration, contained in a notice to Congress, came despite Trump’s assertion this month that his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ended the North’s nuclear weapons threat.

“Sleep well tonight!” Trump tweeted June 13, the day after he and Kim met in Singapore. ]]

It was good sleeping well while it lasted, but anything that good is usually too good to be true. ]

You do not have to read every paragraph. Think of it as summary. D'Oh!
---------------------------------------- feck those that can't sleep well , those scaredy cats JVB .

anyway , i will sleep fine . Trump simply took a chance , met with 'kim' and they talked and maybe made plans . Seems normal to me . Just so USA Military is ready to first strike or to retaliate i am cool with what The TRUMP has done unless i read more SCAWY info Crep .
The cognitive dissonance there is that Trump also cancels a military exercise that keeps the US Military there ready. He is talking about destroying our presence there to save $$$ and make himself look good

anyway , i will sleep fine . Trump simply took a chance , met with 'kim' and they talked and maybe made plans . Seems normal to me . Just so USA Military is ready to first strike or to retaliate i am cool with what The TRUMP has done unless i read more SCAWY info Crep .
The cognitive dissonance there is that Trump also cancels a military exercise that keeps the US Military there ready. He is talking about destroying our presence there to save $$$ and make himself look good

Such gestures are common in negotiations. Flipping a fry basket won't teach you such things.

Such gestures are common in negotiations. Flipping a fry basket won't teach you such things.
what negotiations

Trump said he had a meeting, not negotiations. Of course as he did with Comey, he others leave him and Kim alone.

The TRUMP is just being nice , He knows knows that the 'kim' doesn't like the exercises so TRUMP is just being nice and courteous JVB .

what negotiations

You think there are no negotiations going on without telling YOU?

How quaint.

what negotiations

You think there are no negotiations going on without telling YOU?

How quaint.
Please not with Trump. Stop having faith in a con artist

NO faith . From what i see it looks to me that The TRUMP is doing common sense work in his style and i approve of his work . ME , i wouldn't mind seeing the USA newest weapons put to work on the 'norks' but its The TRUMP that is in charge so i guess that that won't happen --- for now JVB .

NO faith . From what i see it looks to me that The TRUMP is doing common sense work in his style and i approve of his work . ME , i wouldn't mind seeing the USA newest weapons put to work on the 'norks' but its The TRUMP that is in charge so i guess that that won't happen --- for now JVB .
Like Trump's tariffs? Starting to show up painfully in areas that carried him across the ec line in 2016. It will only take losing a state or two and even if Mickey Mouse is his opponent 2020 will be Bye Bye Donnie, go back to Queens

and smart people know 'common sense' approaches are often met with results that are counter intuitive

i thought this thread was about the 'norks' JVB . Now you want to talk tariffs . I don't mind the tariffs . They might work to get the 'euros' on their knees where they belong . Same for the 'canooks' and 'china' and others that have been hurting the USA . I defer to Trumps Judgement , after all WE Deplorables elected him to be President because we trusted him JVB .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back