George Will Tells Voters Against All Reps in Now!!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
WOW! WOW again.

Longtime conservative George Will publishes stunning call for Americans to ‘vote against the GOP this November’
default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET
22 JUN 2018 AT 20:17 ET

Conservative columnist George Will is hoping President Donald Trump’s horrifying zero-tolerance policy on the border that led to the separation of thousands of kids from their parents will be the last straw for many people planning to vote Republican in the 2018 midterms.

In a striking op-ed for the
Washington Post, Will made his point directly in the headline: “Vote against the GOP this November.”

“The congressional Republican caucuses must be substantially reduced. So substantially that their remnants, reduced to minorities, will be stripped of the Constitution’s Article I powers that they...

WOW! WOW again.

Longtime conservative George Will publishes stunning call for Americans to ‘vote against the GOP this November’
default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Conservative columnist George Will is hoping President Donald Trump’s horrifying zero-tolerance policy on the border that led to the separation of thousands of kids from their parents will be the last straw for many people planning to vote Republican in the 2018 midterms.

Washington Post, Will made his point directly in the headline: “Vote against the GOP this November.”

“The congressional Republican caucuses must be substantially reduced. So substantially that their remnants, reduced to minorities, will be stripped of the Constitution’s Article I powers that they...

Finally, a conservative I can agree with.

WOW! WOW again.

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Finally! But WTH was he for the past 2 years while the orange SCUM rode over HIS party

The Don has a way of exposing all of them.

And to make Americans choose between American citizens and illegal aliens?

Who's running that outfit, anyway?

I see you've learned why no one listens to George Will anymore except Democrats and their "Republican" friends..

Anathema, post: 20198488
That’s because he’s not a Conservative to begin with.

When a conservative openly distances oneself from Trumpo’s deplorable base, those deplorables must explain that the conservative is not a conservative. The effect of this ensures that Trumpo’s deplorable base will never expand beyond the 30 percent of mostly grumpy, not too bright white people.

I don’t agree with George Will most the time on much, but he is intelligent and decent

The Trumpo deplorables are thus driving ‘intelligence, intellect and decency out of conservatism

Will is trying to save conservatism from Trumpmoronism.

Let’s hope for a knock down drag out fight,

My money is on Will’s brand of conservatism slowly winning out.

WOW! WOW again.

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

George Will is an ESTABLISHMENT RINO

WOW! WOW again.

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

George Will never has been and is not a conservative.

Moron.

Anathema, post: 20198488
That’s because he’s not a Conservative to begin with.

When a conservative openly distances oneself from Trumpo’s deplorable base, those deplorables must explain that the conservative is not a conservative. The effect of this ensures that Trumpo’s deplorable base will never expand beyond the 30 percent of mostly grumpy, not too bright white people.

I don’t agree with George Will most the time on much, but he is intelligent and decent

The Trumpo deplorables are thus driving ‘intelligence, intellect and decency out of conservatism

Will is trying to save conservatism from Trumpmoronism.

Let’s hope for a knock down drag out fight,

My money is on Will’s brand of conservatism slowly winning out.

You better hope somebody wins. Cause' it hasn't been you.

In fact you lost big time in 2016.

Suck on it.

In all honesty, as someone who has enjoyed "conservative" commentary for decades, George Will was always an irreverent, establishment weirdo who liked to collect baseball cards and mumble some shit supporting neocons now and then.

WOW! WOW again.

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

So who exactly are registered Republicans supposed to vote for ? Democratic party candidates ?

George Will should observe what the out of control illegal immigration has done to California.
CA used to have one of the lowest poverty rates and not it has the highest.
CA used to have some of the best public schools and not it has some of the worst.
The essential middle class taxpayers are fleeing CA.

Good advice on Will's part, he just missed including the Democrats.
Out with the two party dictatorship!

Forum List

Back