Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I hate Korean Food, but theyBarbecue better than Texans

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Americans and people all over the world cannot sleep all that well at night anymore.

[[ by Anne Gearan June 22 at 1:34 PM - WAPO
President Trump cited an “unusual and extraordinary threat” to U.S. national security as he acted Friday to maintain long-standing economic restrictions on North Korea, including the freezing of any assets in the United States.

The official declaration, contained in a notice to Congress, came despite Trump’s assertion this month that his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ended the North’s nuclear weapons threat.

“Sleep well tonight!” Trump tweeted June 13, the day after he and Kim met in Singapore. ]]

It was good sleeping well while it lasted, but anything that good is usually too good to be true.

there is no such thing as security !! Course if its The TRUMP or 'mrobama' i'll take The Trump any day . By the way , do you have a link to info ?? I clicked the link in article but saw no article related to the info that you posted JBV .

What must the Nobel Committee be thinking now? Scrap the proposed award?
------------------------------- nobel peace prize is not a concern of The TRUMPS or most of his supporters in my opinion JBV.

there is no such thing as security !! Course if its The TRUMP or 'mrobama' i'll take The Trump any day . By the way , do you have a link to info ?? I clicked the link in article but saw no article related to the info that you posted JBV .
WAPO linked above

In other words , feck that committee of ;euro' effete elites imo JBV .

Americans and people all over the world cannot sleep all that well at night anymore.

President Trump cited an “unusual and extraordinary threat” to U.S. national security as he acted Friday to maintain long-standing economic restrictions on North Korea, including the freezing of any assets in the United States.

The official declaration, contained in a notice to Congress, came despite Trump’s assertion this month that his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ended the North’s nuclear weapons threat.

“Sleep well tonight!” Trump tweeted June 13, the day after he and Kim met in Singapore. ]]

It was good sleeping well while it lasted, but anything that good is usually too good to be true.
I'm guessing tRump just realised he got played by Kim.

Anyway , of course the 'norks' are still a threat , same as 'china' , the Russians , pakistan , iran and other nuke armed countries . Its only common sense . As regards the 'norks' the USA can only monitor them and be ready same as we watched the Russins during Reagans time JVB ,

LOOKS like its a pay wall or pay to read JBV .
------------------------------ well then , what are the others responding to JBV .

“Sleep well tonight!” Trump tweeted June 13, the day after he and Kim met in Singapore.

-------------------------- yeah , you better GUESS unless you read the article Crep. uh, were you able to read the article Crep ??

-------------------------- yeah , you better GUESS unless you read the article Crep. uh, were you able to read the article Crep ??
Well I am guessing. First, who knows what passes for a thought process under the Great tRumpkin's elaborate comb-over. Second, the link ends in a paywall so I can only read the part that was posted.

SLEEP WELL TONIGHT , sure i will unless i can read further info on why i shouldn't sleep well tonight . But i can't read the article with info by ' Anne Gearan' . Her info might scare me if i could read it JVB .

I sleep well every night. Always have, even as a kid during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

You have a problem? Are ya skeered?

Well I am guessing. First, who knows what passes for a thought process under the Great tRumpkin's elaborate comb-over. Second, the link ends in a paywall so I can only read the part that was posted.
----------------------------- Thanks for your reply , i cannot read any info other than the Post number 1 and i don't see Annes scary info Crep .

Forum List

Back