North Korea endorses Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
574d9af81600002a00f94d6b.jpeg

“There are many positive aspects to Trump’s ‘inflammatory policies,’” says an editorial in the totalitarian regime’s official press.

An editorial in North Korea’s state-run media on Tuesday offered high praise for presumptive U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Trump is a “wise politician” and “far-sighted presidential candidate,” the Korean-language article in DPRK Today argues.

The editorial, attributed to Chinese North Korean scholar Han Yong-mook, is not official government policy. Yet it likely reflects the authoritarian regime’s thinking, experts told NK News.

“There are many positive aspects to Trump’s ‘inflammatory policies,’” the article says, listing two in particular: Trump’s offer to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, and his threat to remove U.S. forces from South Korea, which is still technically at war with the North.

“Yes, do it now,” the editorial urged Trump, reflecting Pyongyang’s long-held demand the U.S. troops leave the Korean peninsula. “Who knew that the slogan ‘Yankee Go Home’ would come true like this?”

The editorial went on to provide some advice for U.S. voters: “The president that U.S. citizens must vote for is not that dull Hillary [Clinton] ... but Trump, who spoke of holding direct conversations with North Korea.”

More: North Korean Editorial Backs Donald Trump For U.S. President

A match made in heaven. Trump must be very proud. He's now right up there with Dennis Rodman.

Lol watch Trump's going to start defending NK's human rights abuses like he did for Putin once he backed him.

"The editorial, attributed to Chinese North Korean scholar Han Yong-mook, is not official government policy."

So, just making stuff up?

"The editorial, attributed to Chinese North Korean scholar Han Yong-mook, is not official government policy."

Has he been executed yet? If not, then dear leader Un surely approves.
Does this Chinese scholar live in North Korea? Was this article anti-North Korea? If the answer to either one of those questions is "No" then I guess we see how irrelevant your question is to my point.

Does this Chinese scholar live in North Korea? Was this article anti-North Korea? If the answer to either one of those questions is "No" then I guess we see how irrelevant your question is to my point.
The article ran in the state run media of North Korea. This isn't hard son.

If Trump wasn't attacking Chinese and Japanese trade deals he would have the endorsement of all of East Asia except South Korea.

Asians are not nearly as liberal as Europeans.

Lol watch Trump's going to start defending NK's human rights abuses like he did for Putin once he backed him.

Watch how all of a sudden the left complains about how bad people have it under communist regimes.... This kind of criticisms was absent before but now it is pretty strong. What has changed...wait...you learned you can exploit this for a political advantage.

Awe ain't this irony? North korea supported obama in 2008. So lacunta, does that make it okay now? Liberals are nothing but hypocrites.

Surely this is final proof that the Trump campaign is a joke being played on all of us.
They're just trying to see how ridiculous they can get before we stop believing it.
When will they come clean?

If Trump is proposing removing troops from South Korea, i fully support it. We shouldn't still be there. Korea will only unify once the U.S. stops interfering. It's time to come home.

The article ran in the state run media of North Korea. This isn't hard son.
True, but it wasn't written by anyone from the WPK. It was written by someone completely unaffiliated with the government, therefore, it's obviously not an endorsement by the government. Of course, don't let that spoil your demagogic fun.

Watch how all of a sudden the left complains about how bad people have it under communist regimes.... This kind of criticisms was absent before but now it is pretty strong. What has changed...wait...you learned you can exploit this for a political advantage.
I wonder how many posts of Billy's we could find where he criticizes the Obama administration's coddling of Saudi Arabia despite their numerous human rights abuses.

Forum List

Back