North Korea - Criminal State

Yeah, I saw that earlier. If anyone ever doubts that evil exists in this world...

Lil' Kim an' his gang of cut-throats may already have nuclear warhead...
:eek:
Analyst: North Korea May Already Have Militarized Warhead
April 24, 2014 ~ As concern grows that North Korea may be preparing for another underground nuclear weapons test, a leading nuclear scientist says Pyongyang already may have acquired a device small enough to fit atop a missile.
David Albright, president of the Institute for Science and International Security, explained that the North does not need another nuclear test to acquire a militarized warhead. “I think it is a mistake to think that they require this testing in order to design a militarized warhead. I think they may have gotten one from Pakistan or China," said Albright. But Albright, who also worked as an inspector for the International Atomic Energy Agency, the U.N.’s nuclear watchdog, said that doesn't rule out another North Korea test. "But what they can't get without testing is reliability. So the testing is invaluable to make sure everything works," he said.

The assessment came amid wide speculation about the North’s nuclear capability, triggered by the North’s warning that it could conduct a “new form” of nuclear test. Nick Hansen, an analyst at the Center for International Security and Cooperation at Stanford University and 38 North, says the point of future tests will be focused on increasing Pyongyang's ability to weaponize its warheads. “The only reason they are doing this in developing a warhead or a nuclear bomb is to put it on a missile," said Hansen.

A9F9F4A3-A608-435C-98C5-5A122979EDBE_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy15_cw0.jpg

Yongbyon nuclear facility in Yongbyon, North Korea.

He added that he thinks North Korea may be preparing for multiple, simultaneous tests. "So one of the things you could think of is a new form of testing, is to test two bombs simultaneously or as close as they can get it. Pakistan did that by the way. And if you do that, you don't catch as much flack from the international community as you would if you test one off and then two months later test another one off," he said.

Despite growing concern in Seoul, a U.S. research group this week said there is "little evidence" North Korea will conduct a nuclear test during President Barack Obama's upcoming visit to Seoul. South Korea said this week it detected increased activity at the North's Punggye-ri nuclear test site, suggesting an underground test could be imminent.

Analyst: North Korea May Already Have Militarized Warhead

link said:
Among the dozen performers shot to death while their families and former band members were forced to watch was Hyon Song Wol, a singer Kim reportedly courted a decade ago but was forced to abandon by his dictatorial father, Kim Jong Il.

There is a minor problem with this story, she's still alive and on TV.

North Korean singer rumoured to have been executed appears on TV | World news | theguardian.com

A North Korean singer said to be leader Kim Jong-un's former girlfriend and rumoured to have been executed last year has appeared on state television, apparently alive and well.

Whilst it's clear, the North Korean leadership are idiots, you have to be equally stupid to believe these moronic propaganda stories.

The thing is, if many of the stories are exposed as lies, how about the others?
Does NK have a nuke and, if there is evidence, who produced it?

I believe NK has done some testing on a super EMP.

So did Phineas and Ferb, but that's just a cartoon.
The question is, are the stories about NK as true as Phineas and Ferb?

Of course, I'm no fan of communist states, they're all a waste of space, but that doesn't mean I have to believe daft propaganda.

Of course, I'm no fan of communist states, they're all a waste of space, but that doesn't mean I have to believe daft propaganda.

You are a fan of any state, organization, or individual that is even close to being as anti-American as you are.

You are a fan of any state, organization, or individual that is even close to being as anti-American as you are.

Morons tend to argue using stupidity and assumption.
They can't post facts, backed up by links, just bullshit.

Either comment on the Hyon Song Wol story or shut the fuck up.
You darn't comment as to admit stories about NK are lies, you'd have to admit how fucking stupid you are.
You push your vile hate, whilst wrapped in the stars and stripes, ignoring any possibility you're wrong.
There are so many lies about NK, it's hard to know what the truth is.

I serious don't expect you to comment on this story as you're incapable of debate.

I started this thread, you idiot. I "commented" on the OP when writing the OP. You are the one trying to play apologist for the crazy-ass hermit kingdom, just to promote - yet again - your one and only agenda here.

I started this thread, you idiot. I "commented" on the OP when writing the OP. You are the one trying to play apologist for the crazy-ass hermit kingdom, just to promote - yet again - your one and only agenda here.

I commented on the second post in this thread and how it's a lie.
There are so many fabricated stories out there, it's hard to escape thinking, many of the others may also be lies.

I believe NK has done some testing on a super EMP.

So did Phineas and Ferb, but that's just a cartoon.
The question is, are the stories about NK as true as Phineas and Ferb?

Ask the Iranians. They were present for the test launch by the NK'ers. They'd know. I'd often thought it might be the plan for NK to test the Super EMP but let Iranians deliver it as their warships were given permission to be off of coast of USA by some 28 miles - if they launch from that distance over the USA with a Super EMP it will take out all communication across the country - everything power stops and we are all sent back to the 18th century overnight. Imagine it. Quite a scary thought, isn't it?

This is an interview with Executive Director of Human Rights Watch, UN officials, news reporters delivering the story on North Korea's horrific abuse of their own citizens. As you will note they compare this leader to Hitler and the abuse as catastrophic as that of Hitler During WWII.

[ame=http://youtu.be/KRf03gqfGFY]Terror of North Korea Revealed...WHERE NO ONE IS SAFE - YouTube[/ame]

This report is new and they put the leader of NK on notice that they may be planning to put him on trial for crimes against humanity - this is according to the news report.

Last edited:
This is a testimony by Soon Ok Lee which is depicted in cartoon form so that it will deliver the truth about her experience in NK prison in an a way Americans can better comprehend and listen to. Soon Lee is the author of Eyes of the tailess Animals. She chose that title because the prisoners upon learning she was leaving looked at her with eyes that looked like scared animals - begging to be freed from the demonic oppression and horrific abuse ordered at the hands of their communist leader. He's dead and his son is in power today.

[ame=http://youtu.be/7Xl9nT2pzHE]An Evening at a North Korean Prison Camp - YouTube[/ame]

Why is it important to hear the stories of North Koreans who were tortured by their own govt? Because this is Communism, people. This is real communism. Not the fairy tale you were fed by Marxist professors at your local universities. This is the truth about Communism. If this is the future you want for yourselves, Americans? Then just surrender your 2nd amendment rights and your freedom of speech and you'll have it. That is all that is standing in the way of us living under the same oppression as the North Korean people, the Chinese people, etc. The story about the note found at the bottom of the designer bag in NY written by the chinese man who worked 13 hours a day in a slave labor camp? The same things go on in North Korea. This is Communism as it truly is. Horrific. Isn't it?

Last edited:
The book Eyes of the tailess animals is one of the most graphic, horrific books I have ever read and I've read some really intense books. When you've read books such as The history of the SS by G.S. Graber ( I have books from my father in laws library you cannot find today ) you will think, there isn't anything that would shock me, horrify me, the centerfold of photographs in the book of the SS officers and the women guards that look like demon posessed satanists - I'm thinking no way anything can compare to this. Then I read Eyes of the tailess animals and it was a very difficult read. I thought this is as horrific as Hitlers experiments. Pouring hot molten metal down the throats of Christians - it would kill them but these are some of the things they do and Soon Lee said they reserve the most brutal tortures for their Christian inmates. The Christians were forced to stand in excrement and if they don't keep standing they drown in it. Is that a myth? No. She testified before Congress about it. Of course, it's true. Hitler did the same thing to the Jews! Why is the world doing nothing about this?

Fatboy makes a fortune in insurance fraud...
icon_omg.gif

Ex-North Korea diplomat: Pyongyang makes a fortune in insurance fraud
Jan. 13, 2017 -- The North Korean diplomat who defected from Pyongyang's embassy in London said North Korea has earned "tens of millions of dollars" annually through insurance fraud.
Thae Yong-ho, who arrived in Seoul last August, has been supplying the local press with new revelations about the Kim Jong Un regime. He said Pyongyang's scams have been going on for 30 years, Yonhap reported on Friday. North Korea began making money on the London international insurance market in the '80s, when North Korea founder Kim Il Sung was still in power and son Kim Jong Il was working as second-in-command.

Ex-North-Korea-diplomat-Pyongyang-makes-a-fortune-in-insurance-fraud.jpg

Thae said there is a North Korean phrase, "Siphon [money] off the insurance market," during his interview with the South Korean news agency. "In North Korea, there is only one state-owned insurance company, so that even if it fabricates an accident, there is no way to verify its claims," Thae said. "After purchasing international insurance or reinsurance for state infrastructure, documents are forged [on alleged accidents], which earns the state tens of millions of dollars a year." That source of revenue, however, was cut off in May 2016, owing to the implementation of economic sanctions against Pyongyang in the European Union, and in Britain.

Thae also provided a new disclosure regarding an explosion at a train station in North Korea in 2004. The incident known as the Ryongchon disaster, caused by flammable cargo, resulted in the deaths of about 3,000 people, according to South Korean press reports at the time. Thae said the tragedy prompted Kim Jong Il to order the executions of North Korea's railway chief and several other transportation officials.

Ex-North Korea diplomat: Pyongyang makes a fortune in insurance fraud

Forum List

Back