Norman Finkelstein on BDS

All these deflections still don't change the fact that Finkelstein was spot on
about the real goals of BDS.

How can there be Israel if BDS gets what they aim for?
Indeed, Israel has created big problems for itself.

Indeed, a modern, educated society with a thriving, high-tech economy.

Indeed, such big problems.
Israel is a castle built on sand.

Indeed, you're infuriated because Israel is a successful, first world society and your islamist terrorist franchises are dysfunctional warring tribes, little removed from 7th century standards of behavior.

If by sand You mean history, money, innovation, power, technology and influence then think again.
Seems this is exactly what You wish for the Palestinians to have, and the best way to get there is through normalization of relations with Israel,
rather than trying to destroy it. Simple:dunno:

If by sand You mean history, money, innovation, power, technology and influence then think again.
Seems this is exactly what You wish for the Palestinians to have, and the best way to get there is through normalization of relations with Israel,
Who said anything about destroying Israel?

Links?

Links?

The links are in the opening post.

Who said anything about recognizing Israel?

Links?

Where is Israel? Show me a map of Israel without those phony armistice lines that were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

Links?

Where is Israel? Show me a map of Israel without those phony armistice lines that were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

Is Tel-Aviv Israel?

Links?

Is Tel-Aviv Israel?
Nice deflection. Is it on the map?

Indeed, you're infuriated because Israel is a successful, first world society and your islamist terrorist franchises are dysfunctional warring tribes, little removed from 7th century standards of behavior.

.....not to mention that it is a worthless thing that knows it is worthless and blames Jews instead of doing anything to improve itself.

Links?

Is Tel-Aviv Israel?

Is Tel-Aviv on the map? :dig:
I dunno ask all the foreign countries that put their embassies there.
How detached from reality one can be?

If You choose to normalize relations with Israel rather than trying to erase it, there's still a window of opportunity for a 'state'.
If You keep with the nonsense all they will be left with are separate emirates ruled by their dominant clans, one in Ramallah, one in Nablus, Gaza, Hebron and so on.

But I think You don't care about Palestinians, seems You enjoy prolonging their suffering for propaganda, more than You actually want to see them succeed

Links?

Is Tel-Aviv Israel?

If You choose to normalize relations with Israel rather than trying to erase it, there's still a window of opportunity for a 'state'.
If You keep with the nonsense all they will be left with are separate emirates ruled by their dominant clans, one in Ramallah, one in Nablus, Gaza, Hebron and so on.

But I think You don't care about Palestinians, seems You enjoy prolonging their suffering for propaganda, more than You actually want to see them succeed
Keep dancing.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I iggy all new members who are not smart enough to get an avatar to go with their moniker.

Is Tel-Aviv Israel?

Keep dancing.

Really? Do I really have to dance around, or is it just that BDS tries to look 'clever' denying Israel's existence?

My country is on the map of 86 governments that have their embassies in Tel-Aviv and 22 consulates in Jerusalem.

But how does it matter whether You recognize Israel or not?
Reality matters. And it's not that Palestinians gain much from further denial of reality.

Is Tel-Aviv Israel?

Keep dancing.

Really? Do I really have to dance around, or is it just that BDS tries to look 'clever' denying Israel's existence?

My country is on the map of 86 governments that have their embassies in Tel-Aviv and 22 consulates in Jerusalem.

Reality matters. And it's not that Palestinians gain much from further denial of reality.
Still no map, huh.

Is Tel-Aviv Israel?

Keep dancing.

I can't help but notice a common theme connecting the cut and paste cartoons which the Islamics / goofy converts share among themselves.

Is Tel-Aviv Israel?

Keep dancing.

Still no map, huh.

Map of Israel

http://www.govmap.gov.il

Is Tel-Aviv Israel?

Keep dancing.

Still no map, huh.

So is Tel-Aviv Palestine?

Is Tel-Aviv Israel?

Keep dancing.

Still no map, huh.

So You don't like the map. If there's "no Israel" - the what's the problem?

Whom are You trying to boycott?

Whom are You trying to boycott if Israel doesn't exist?

Keep dancing.

Still no map, huh.

So You don't like the map. If there's "no Israel" - the what's the problem?

Whom are You trying to boycott?
The foreign occupation.

Forum List

Back