Nooow, hear this. CNN reporting that Russia used Pokemon to influence election!!

They have become a complete joke unto themselves. I mean CNN has become comedy gold.

The best are the losers that follow and believe it.

WTF kind of video is this? Is this really what you watch? Is it how you get your news?! I guess that explains a lot

What he is saying is TRUE dumbass--scroll back up to post # 15 on this thread. I really have no idea what news you all are listening too, but Russia buying adds all over Google, FACEBOOK, and Twitter has been known now for at least 3 months, and they've all admitted it.

If Pokeman Go had advertisments on their site, there's no reason to believe that Russia didn't invade that site with adds either.

There are tons of credible verifiable links on post # 15 on this thread.

I’m not doubting the news about what the Russians did... I was talking about the wingnut attempting to narrate that video

They have become a complete joke unto themselves. I mean CNN has become comedy gold.

The best are the losers that follow and believe it.

WTF kind of video is this? Is this really what you watch? Is it how you get your news?! I guess that explains a lot

What he is saying is TRUE dumbass--scroll back up to post # 15 on this thread. I really have no idea what news you all are listening too, but Russia buying adds all over Google, FACEBOOK, and Twitter has been known now for at least 3 months, and they've all admitted it.

If Pokeman Go had advertisments on their site, there's no reason to believe that Russia didn't invade that site with adds either.

There are tons of credible verifiable links on post # 15 on this thread.

I’m not doubting the news about what the Russians did... I was talking about the wingnut attempting to narrate that video

Sorry--your post was hooked together with another wing nut. You're right the guy in the opt's video acts like he's read too many of Trump's tweets.

Forum List

Back