Noonan on Obama: He is a loser

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management

Noonan would appear to have hit the nail on the head...............

40% Approval

And I must admit Im laughing my balls off thinking about how utterly fcukking miserable the k00ks are these days. And for guys like me, every day the news gets better. Its a fcukking hoot coming into these forums these days..........and remembering how much it sucked just a short 33 months ago.!!!:lol:

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo-2.png

At this rate, I may start rolling out my gay MSPAINT Photobucket classics early heading into election season.

The fact is, he's good at dismantling. He's good at critiquing. He's good at not being the last guy, the one you didn't like. But he's not good at building, creating, calling into being. He was good at summoning hope, but he's not good at directing it and turning it into something concrete that answers a broad public desire.

They've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - WSJ.com

Funny, I seem to remember one political party chanting, "I hope he fails".

Then I remember nearly three years of them doing every thing they can to make sure the country fails just to get Obama out of the "WHITE" House.

When Obama adopted a Republican position on anything, they changed their position to what ever opposite is. Regardless of that position. They even tried to take credit for getting Bin Laden. And why? Because they couldn't take the position of, "You should have let him go like we did".

Besides, these kinds of attacks are the beginning of what will be a brutal presidential race.

You did it didn't you? You traveled back to bizarro land to load up on more delusional bizarro horseshit didn't you? You're going to have to get some heavy duty suspension on that Prius if you're going to haul that much shit in one load.

i think you people may have succeded in your quest.

Obama is politically damaged now.

They only problem was you have to damage america to damage obama.

I have no doubt after the damage comes to full light the right will just blame the damage they have caused on obama.

Then the brain dead party will just claim that their historically failed ideas are still great ideas even while the damage of their policies are staring them in the face.

View attachment 14426

The sad thing is you think this is all a game.

Your kids are going to hate you for your distruction of the lives they could have had.

Your right. We could support you and Dear Leader and our kids could be wearing gray uniforms, carrying little red books and riding bicycles. Their life would be so much better.

Last edited:
The fact is, he's good at dismantling. He's good at critiquing. He's good at not being the last guy, the one you didn't like. But he's not good at building, creating, calling into being. He was good at summoning hope, but he's not good at directing it and turning it into something concrete that answers a broad public desire.

Then I remember nearly three years of them doing every thing they can to make sure the country fails just to get Obama out of the "WHITE" House.

When Obama adopted a Republican position on anything, they changed their position to what ever opposite is. Regardless of that position. They even tried to take credit for getting Bin Laden. And why? Because they couldn't take the position of, "You should have let him go like we did".

Besides, these kinds of attacks are the beginning of what will be a brutal presidential race.
OBAMA IS A LOOSER. SEAL TEAM 6 THE PATRIOT ACT AND WATER BOARDING GOT bin LADEN [Bush doctrine] like Obama could say don't do it????A child could have ordered the assault after bin LADEN was found.Even the stupid,naive,communist,liars on the left are going to start waking up [don't be surprised if Obama is challenged for the democratic nomination]!!!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_boohoo:republicans had to create a plan to stave off disaster.dems are to damn stupid to fix their own screw ups!!!:banana2::dance::dance:

Last edited:
I didnt want Bush to succede because his sucess included the economy we now have

I don't want Obama and the Democrats to succeed because look at where we are now. :eusa_hand:

And now all the talk from the left outside the debt ceiling is we are here because Obama and the Dems just haven't spent nearly enough. :cuckoo:

Im a capitalist, y'all declard a war on capitalism, so yes, i hope you fail, live with it.

Dont declare wars you cant win.

I love it when right wingers describe what they imagine "capitalism" to be. It's always so strange.

Please, enlighten us. Describe "capitalism".

Just a thought here....and it's my opinion so there isn't a link...
When the left places blame as far as spending Bush was the problem.
When the right places blame on spending on Obama,every single lefty within the sound of my voice proclaims that that is impossible as it's the Congress that spends the money and not the President....

Hmmm Hmmm Hmmmm....

Just a thought here....and it's my opinion so there isn't a link...
When the left places blame as far as spending Bush was the problem.
When the right places blame on spending on Obama,every single lefty within the sound of my voice proclaims that that is impossible as it's the Congress that spends the money and not the President....

Hmmm Hmmm Hmmmm....

naaa, it's not Bush now..

It's all the FAULT of the TEA PARTY. don't ya know..
their masters told them so.

but you are right with your observations. The Obama is just plain ole INNOCENT in everything in their warped little world...

:lol:

Last edited:

Your memory sucks. One political party did not chant anything. That was Rush Limbaugh, radio commentator.
Playing the race card is so 2008. Give it up, turkey.
When has Obama ever adopted a Republican position? Never.

His record is one of total, unmitigated failure. He cannot lead. He cannot follow. He cannot get out of the way.

Hmmmm, now where did I hear this?

"Look, there will be no compromise on stopping runaway spending, deficits and debt. There will be no compromise on repealing Obamacare. There will be no compromise on stopping Democrats from growing government and raising taxes," Pence told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt Thursday evening. "And if I haven’t been clear enough yet, let me say again: No compromise."

No compromise? The Republican road to success?

Forum List

Back