There is no leadership in Washington D.C. - NONE

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
In the past 2 weeks we have seen a classic example of systematic failure of both legislative houses and the White House.
Throughout this "debt crises" - all we have seen our failed leaders do - is think of what effect would this or that do to my chances of getting elected. We have no representation in Washington - they only represent themselves.
Yesterday economic leaders announced that BOTH the Reid plan and the Boehner plan - "are not serious plans, and do not come close to what is needed".
Specifically, the estimate is that through increased revenue or spending cuts - any plan needs at minimum $5.5 Trillion in debt reduction, however $7 trillion is what is really needed.
(over a 10 year period).
Both of these plans are barely 20% of what is needed to avoid catastrophic economic failure in the next 20 years.

And don't even try to point fingers at one party or another - neither is even attempting to present a serious plan.

And the President just proved my point a few minutes ago.
He came out a few minutes ago (probably a knee jerk reaction to the market falling) and in an attempt to perhaps calm jitters on Wall Street he stated he is confident that a compromise will be accomplished.

But then........he also made a point in saying that the "Boehner plan does not address the issue".
FAIL.
Once again he shows America he is no leader by reducing himself to simply pointing fingers at the other side. He is right that the Boehner plan does not solve the problem - HOWEVER - since the Reid plan is nearly identical in outcome - it is ludicrous to say only one of them doesn't meet the "crises".
Unless of course the "crises" you are referring to is your next election.

Last edited:
He came out a few minutes ago (probably a knee jerk reaction to the market falling) and in an attempt to perhaps calm jitters on Wall Street he stated he is confident that a compromise will be accomplished.

But then........he also made a point in saying that the "Boehner plan does not address the issue".
FAIL.
Once again he shows America he is no leader by reducing himself to simply pointing fingers at the other side. He is right that the Boehner plan does not solve the problem - HOWEVER - since the Reid plan is nearly identical in outcome - it is ludicrous to say only one of them doesn't meet the "crises".

he came out to what? to announce the summer or re re recovery with a 1.3 fucking GDP number?

the only thing right now that gets obama motivated is money, he was doing between may and 2 weeks ago a fund raiser every 3-4 days...hes been off that trail of for the last 10 days.....poor baby, he needs very single dime he can beg borrow or steal, we are Iam remember, just bumps in the road.

kamasutra-condoms-speed-bumps-small-85780.jpg

One side refuses to compromise, after CAUSING this mess- and half of them are mindless fanatics who are TOTALLY misled by a propaganda machine. Hard to lead lockstep brainwashed dingbats...ask Boehner. Thanks for blowing 2012 though.

There is no leadership in Washington, D.C. is a true statement.

Is this something you just figured out?

Everybody would like to cut spending, until you get to specifics- and the pub plans DON"T (or the Dem ones)- This whole crisis isPUB BS( and braindead TP- and VERY irresponsible, not surpising since it comes from WAY too much Fox/Rush/Savage etc)!!! tyvm

FAIL.

he came out to what? to announce the summer or re re recovery with a 1.3 fucking GDP number?

the only thing right now that gets obama motivated is money, he was doing between may and 2 weeks ago a fund raiser every 3-4 days...hes been off that trail of for the last 10 days.....poor baby, he needs very single dime he can beg borrow or steal, we are Iam remember, just bumps in the road.

Remember I said this...I predict this 1.3% "growth" will be downgraded to near or below zero by year end when the actual numbers come in.
But hey - it's because we need a QE3 right???
I am taken to a scene in a movie...enter a Jamaican accent here..."ahhh...we be payin for our past sins we are..the bad mojo man...he be come callin..."

You will scream at the top of your lungs when he goes the 14 amendment route

Probably...I can easily imagine how all the wasted green energy windfalls will damn well keep rolling out while everything he doesn't like will come to a grinding halt.
This man had no problem adding to the deficit in 28 months - what it took Boooosh to add in 8 years. And where did all this spending get us??
Oh yeah....sorry....I forgot...we would be in a depression if not for the messiah. :eusa_hand:

FAIL.

Remember I said this...I predict this 1.3% "growth" will be downgraded to near or below zero by year end when the actual numbers come in.
I am taken to a scene in a movie...enter a Jamaican accent here..."ahhh...we be payin for our past sins we are..the bad mojo man...he be come callin..."

well I would not say zero but I would no be surprised if it dropped below 1.

say why aren't the Green jobs churning the economy? :eusa_think:I thought we'd be humming along building green green green right about now:rolleyes:

One side refuses to compromise, after CAUSING this mess- and half of them are mindless fanatics who are TOTALLY misled by a propaganda machine. Hard to lead lockstep brainwashed dingbats...ask Boehner. Thanks for blowing 2012 though.

Yes your right one side came out immediately stating any cut was extreme.

How are those shrimp doing BTW are their little legs getting stronger?

I would imagine if he does go that route that it will be taken to the Supreme Court. Think of the ramifications of the Supreme Court siding with the President should he go that route. The debt ceiling could never be put into play again without a Constitutional Amendment.

Is there any misinterpretation of the Constitution you central planners won't embrace? How pathetic. The 14th under no circumstances gives the President the power to raise the debt ceiling. Try it and watch the SC bitch slap him while the debt issued under such a foolish action actually does default.

We have $14.4 trillion in debt. The central planners want to add another 7 to 8 trillion. That's INSANE, guaranteed to result in default. Yet the central planners have the gall to call us extreme for wanting to live within our means.

The Mack/penny plan is the only sensible approach to getting our fiscal house in order but no establishment hack has the balls to even discuss it. They didn't get the message in 2010. They sure as hell will in 2012.

say why aren't the Green jobs churning the economy? :eusa_think:I thought we'd be humming along building green green green right about now:rolleyes:

It's a slow process, but here in Northwest Ohio, we are seeing a number of new jobs in the green energy field.

Ohio Department of Development |

It's a slow process, but here in Northwest Ohio, we are seeing a number of new jobs in the green energy field.

Ohio Department of Development |

Yeah...like in Columbus, OH where they spent $25 million for some bike paths and solar panels. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back