Noonan, Libs favorite Con writer on Obama: "Uh-oh, he's a Nut!"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I wonder if she's still the Libs favorite writer after this:

"In 2008, the voters went for Mr. Obama thinking he was not a Nut but a cool and sober moderate of the center-left sort. In 2009 and 2010, they looked at his general governing attitudes as reflected in his preoccupations—health care, cap and trade—and their hidden, potential and obvious costs, and thought, "Uh-oh, he's a Nut!""

Peggy Noonan: The New Political Rumbling - WSJ.com

It's also fairly obvious that, like many others in the VRWC, Noonan has been reading my posts and just cut and pasted them to write this new article.

That's how our side works, we post, Rush, Sean and Peggy get all their great ideas, well most of the time anyway, once in a while Rush will come up with something we hadn't thought of and Sean will find something we overlooked

"In 2008, the voters went for Mr. Obama thinking he was not a Nut but a cool and sober moderate of the center-left sort. In 2009 and 2010, they looked at his general governing attitudes as reflected in his preoccupations—health care, cap and trade—and their hidden, potential and obvious costs, and thought, "Uh-oh, he's a Nut!""

Seriously, this isn't anything that anybody with 2 eyes and a non hyper-partisan brain didn't know long before President Obama was elected AND who the hell would spend any time or effort to read anything Peggy Noonan writes, after all her last surviving brain cell died in 1975 of LONELINESS. :D

Who says she's Liberals' favorite conservative writer?

When she wrote glowing of the Ossiah you guys posted her article like 6 billion times.

From the Same article.

He needs to serve the country the way he campaigned for votes—earnest, open, not beholden to interest or party. And he needs to avoid the Descent of the Congressional Vampires, who'll attempt to claim his victory as their own and suck from his neck until he's a pale and lifeless husk. Not to understate. But they'll want him fund-raising and speaking all over the country, not knowing or perhaps caring that the best work he can do for his party is succeeding in the eyes of his constituents, who couldn't care less about the fortunes of the GOP. He needs to avoid the vampires in the nicest possible way. Maybe he should carry a little cross deep inside his breast pocket so they retreat without knowing why: "I tried to get him to Boca for the donor retreat but some invisible force stopped me! I ran backwards and slipped on the shiny marble floor! Mah hip is out! "

What people want is someone to work for them. We are supposed to be paying the piper, but usually who he dances for is some one else

When she wrote glowing of the Ossiah you guys posted her article like 6 billion times.

I'd post something by you if it happened to be intelligent.

Forum List

Back