The Obama administration suddenly looks like a house of cards

Her point is that Barry sucks as POTUS and its beginning to show big time. Fellow Dems are beginning to worry.

Oh and he's more comfortable jetting around the country to all those big money raising pit stops.

In contrast to what? Romney who never goes to fundraisers?

Are you mentally retarded? Seriously, I'm genuinely curious...

The Obama administration suddenly looks like a house of cards

more like a house of birth certificates.

Thanks, President Obama.

i think you mean "resident" obama

Last edited:
Noonan left out the part where Bill Clinton also said last week that a Romney presidency would be

'calamitous'.

Apparently a half-ass writer like Noonan is appropriately only capable of writing half-truths.

Different interview, dumb-ass. That was his attempt at democratic damage control after the fact. It failed... like you just did.

Hey fatso, he SAID a Romney presidency would be calamitous. Period.

Fatso? That's the BEST insult you're puny little mind can muster? :rofl:

Strange the way we can find so many Democratic successes under Obama.

Yet, even Republicans can't name any under Bush. And uh, what was it Republicans passed through "reconciliation"? How'd that work out?

Strange the way we can find so many Democratic successes under Obama.

Yet, even Republicans can't name any under Bush. And uh, what was it Republicans passed through "reconciliation"? How'd that work out?

Why would we be able to name Democratic successes under Bush,m dip shit :rofl:

The GOP suddenly looks like a bunch of hyperactive toddlers who got into the code red Mountain Dew. Thrashing about with wild exuberant abandon before they crash and go back to just being cranky and whiny.

• Rejecting the Kyoto Protocol: The treaty was broken—it exempted India and China from carbon emissions responsibility—but only Bush had the courage to say so.
  • Enhanced interrogation of terrorists: The crucial intelligence gained by waterboarding al-Qaeda leaders like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed saved lives.
  • Medicare prescription drug benefit: The program is popular and has saved costs by encouraging competition among pharmaceutical companies.
  • John Roberts and Samuel Alito: Bush can take credit for making the Court more conservative.
  • The surge. No one liked the idea of sending more troops to Iraq, but the surge and Petraeus counterinsurgency strategy worked.

The GOP suddenly looks like a bunch of hyperactive toddlers who got into the code red Mountain Dew. Thrashing about with wild exuberant abandon before they crash and go back to just being cranky and whiny.

you're confusing them with the Democrats in Wisconsin.

Just about everything Obama came up against was a priority. This adminstration will fix that and change this as a priority. Thing is, he didn't hire people who had the first idea how to fix anything other than their corporate buddies bank accounts.

He's trying to grow government jobs again. At the cost of private sector jobs, because he thinks the private sector is fine. Those are his words. Then at the next stop in his speech tour today he back peddles. It is like he looks at polls constantly and say whatever he thinks will get the best results at that moment.

Obama feels we are all idiots. With his hardcore liberal base, I'm sure I know where that comes from. This guy is going to leave us with a huge debt and some of the stupidest campaign statements ever.

After the election in November we can play 52 card pick-up with the Obama administration.

Obama has been a surprisingly bad President I have to admit. Bush was very bad, one of the worst, and I don't think many people expected the very next President to come into office and outdo someone as clueless as Bush on almost every important and semi important issue there is.

My opinion or anyone’s opinion of Obama and who he is does not matter. What does matter is the incredible lack of understanding of how the economy even works and almost no leadership on any single issue. Even Obama was stumped on every question concerning Obamacare, his biggest "achievement" that will more than likely end up being struck down by the SC seeing s as its blatantly unconstitutional. And Obama was a fuckin Constitutional scholar and he managed to get even THAT wrong.

Her point is that Barry sucks as POTUS and its beginning to show big time. Fellow Dems are beginning to worry.

Oh and he's more comfortable jetting around the country to all those big money raising pit stops.

and for a long time, she 'liked' Obama.

Forum List

Back