The Obama administration suddenly looks like a house of cards

Anything to get away from the collapse of the obama regime. As bizarre as it is, obama seems unaware that his regime is collapsing around him. He has completely abandoned the office of the presidency in favor of non stop campaigning. The more he talks about his accomplishments the more foolish he appears.

Personally, I think America is better served with him out of the White House campaigning, than him being in the WH making more problems for future generations to FIX.

Enough that there's a pattern? And not just me, but anybody on the board? Absolutely.

show me 10 recent posts (within 2 weeks) of yours that mention Romney, where I responded talking about Obama. You do that, I'll wear an avatar of your choosing (as long as it meets board rules) for a week. If you can't, you wear an avatar of MY choosing for a week (same thing about meeting board rules).

deal?

Nope. I don't do the go digging to prove my point thing, I don't do the avatar thing.

If that means you're right and I'm wrong /shrug - so be it.

it just means you don't have the courage of your convictions, and I do. No biggie.

show me 10 recent posts (within 2 weeks) of yours that mention Romney, where I responded talking about Obama. You do that, I'll wear an avatar of your choosing (as long as it meets board rules) for a week. If you can't, you wear an avatar of MY choosing for a week (same thing about meeting board rules).

deal?

Nope. I don't do the go digging to prove my point thing, I don't do the avatar thing.

If that means you're right and I'm wrong /shrug - so be it.

it just means you don't have the courage of your convictions, and I do. No biggie.

On a message board?

Like it matters?

Okay. Ciao! :lol:

good OP by Peggy Noonan of WSJ
What's Changed After Wisconsin - WSJ.com
President Obama's problem now isn't what Wisconsin did, it's how he looks each day—careening around, always in flight, a superfluous figure. No one even looks to him for leadership now. He doesn't go to Wisconsin, where the fight is. He goes to Sarah Jessica Parker's place, where the money is.

There is, now, a house-of-cards feel about this administration.

It became apparent some weeks ago when the president talked on the stump—where else?—about an essay by a fellow who said spending growth is actually lower than that of previous presidents. This was startling to a lot of people, who looked into it and found the man had left out most spending from 2009, the first year of Mr. Obama's presidency.

Bill Clinton is showing all the signs of someone who is, let us say, essentially unimpressed by the incumbent. He defended Mitt Romney as a businessman—"a sterling record"—said he doesn't like personal attacks in politics, then fulsomely supported the president, and then said that the Bush tax cuts should be extended.

It just all increasingly looks like a house of cards
A-falling-house-of-cards-200x300.jpg

What's her point?

Noonan left out the part where Bill Clinton also said last week that a Romney presidency would be

'calamitous'.

Apparently a half-ass writer like Noonan is appropriately only capable of writing half-truths.

Noonan left out the part where Bill Clinton also said last week that a Romney presidency would be

'calamitous'.

Apparently a half-ass writer like Noonan is appropriately only capable of writing half-truths.

Different interview, dumb-ass. That was his attempt at democratic damage control after the fact. It failed... like you just did.

Her point is that Barry sucks as POTUS and its beginning to show big time. Fellow Dems are beginning to worry.

Oh and he's more comfortable jetting around the country to all those big money raising pit stops.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 10 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 27 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Keep telling yourself that.

Hell. You probably believe that but it doesn't make it so.

Ask anyone on UE. Ask anyone buying groceries. Ask anyone if they are gonna be able to meet the mortgage payment this month.

Barry has had 3.5yrs to get a handle on the economy and his policies ain't done jack.

If thats a good job in your book then you need to rewrite that chapter.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 10 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 27 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Good Gawd your a fucking idiot..... Bush was hit with a terrorist attack and a recession less than year into his presidency, he inherited $5,800,000,000,000 debt. He also presided over one of the shortest recessions in U.S. history.

Obama saved us from nothing... it's one of the longest economic downturns in U.S. history while piling up record debt, record deficits, first credit downgrade in U.S. history, billions funneled into failed green companies, inflation, worthless U.S. $...

Chris, you're either the stupidest person alive or the most full-of-shit ever.

Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since the stimulus.

Thanks, President Obama.

4.2 million private sector jobs have been created since the stimulus.

Thanks, President Obama.

We have just had the fastest 6 month drop in unemployment since 1984.

Thanks, President Obama.

good OP by Peggy Noonan of WSJ
What's Changed After Wisconsin - WSJ.com
President Obama's problem now isn't what Wisconsin did, it's how he looks each day—careening around, always in flight, a superfluous figure. No one even looks to him for leadership now. He doesn't go to Wisconsin, where the fight is. He goes to Sarah Jessica Parker's place, where the money is.

There is, now, a house-of-cards feel about this administration.

It became apparent some weeks ago when the president talked on the stump—where else?—about an essay by a fellow who said spending growth is actually lower than that of previous presidents. This was startling to a lot of people, who looked into it and found the man had left out most spending from 2009, the first year of Mr. Obama's presidency.

Bill Clinton is showing all the signs of someone who is, let us say, essentially unimpressed by the incumbent. He defended Mitt Romney as a businessman—"a sterling record"—said he doesn't like personal attacks in politics, then fulsomely supported the president, and then said that the Bush tax cuts should be extended.

It just all increasingly looks like a house of cards
A-falling-house-of-cards-200x300.jpg

I think Obama believes he can still sway our opinion to his side, and see things his way. Even now, despite all evidence to the contrary, he thinks he's right and the rest of us will agree if he teaches us correctly. I see no reason to beleive a 2nd term will change him at all, I do not think he will do like Clinton did and work with the GOP to get things done.

The Fortune 500 companies just recorded record profits.

Thanks, President Obama.

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.

Thanks, President Obama.

'calamitous'.

Different interview, dumb-ass. That was his attempt at democratic damage control after the fact. It failed... like you just did.

Hey fatso, he SAID a Romney presidency would be calamitous. Period.

Forum List

Back