None Other Than Michael Avenatti Himself Just Said The Feds Have No Case Against Trump....And He Would Know

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Avenatti, who being Stormy Daniels lawyer is intimately familiar with this case, has pointed out there are texts and Emails yet to come to light that will sink the prosecution completely.

Too bad, so sad.

I remember when the dude was gonna be a Democrat President.

Now, instead, he's the Grim Reaper for the Democrats' latest witch hunt.

Avenatti, who being Stormy Daniels lawyer is intimately familiar with this case, has pointed out there are texts and Emails yet to come to light that will sink the prosecution completely.

Too bad, so sad.

Woops.

Sorry the video starts in the middle. Was watching it on the TV downstairs and then jumped on the PC to post it.

It really is worth watching from the beginning.

A blast from the FAKE NEWS past. ;)

Too bad, so sad.

Didn't that dude end up beating up his girlfriend after trying to create an image of a man fighting for victimized women?

I wonder if CNN still loves Avenatti and thinks he would make a great President now?

The entire Leftist FAKE News universe.

You can find a clip of Avenatti being pre-emptively unofficially coronated as the Democratic Presidential nominee on every network, and every Lefty "mainstream" news source.

But I guarantee you most of the Leftbots forgot he even exists.

That's how it is with the propaganda.

If they recalled even like 20% of it, they'd be faced with their own epic gullible naivete.

Forum List

Back