extreme sectarian hatred. -----simple model-----Croats - catholic,
Serbs eastern ortho. Bosnia---controlled by muslims. --------
All there conducted themselves like the Hatfields AND Mc Coys
for CENTURIES

don't be so happy to agree sunni dear-------muslims loved all three
for their eager cooperation in annihilation of jews

everyone should know the Balkans have had many atrocities/etc for decades

Balkanization doesn't work.

The Holocaust was just more evidence of that fact.

Germans resented Poles, and Jews "Competing" with them.
Plain & Simple.

over--simplification. Poles did not need adolf for the joy of murdered
jews

Take your meds, and get an education, normal people don't blame Poland as worse than the Nazis.

Plain & Simple.

jews

Take your meds, and get an education, normal people don't blame Poland as worse than the Nazis.

most of the eyewitnesses are dead

Look for it yourself-----my information comes from an elderly
patient of mine who was born in Bosnia. About 20 years ago
he said WITH TEARS IN HIS EYES-----the USA will be sorry for
their support of the murderous Bosnian muslims. I was very
surprised way back then
So no link and no evidence to back your claims.

Just some story about an old Bosnian man with tears in his eyes.

Figures....... :cool:

The Croats butchered Serbs in WW2 at Jasenovac Camp, Bosniaks not so much.

As usual, Irosie is the forum dunce, one which can't even stay on topic, or ever present factual information.

Irosie has been explained a hundred times that Nazis were mostly German, the thing doesn't grasp anything Humans would.

the Croats hated the Serbs because the Serbs are Eastern Orthodox and the Croats are Catholic-------you got ANYTHING NEW at all?

I think Slavic population is divided in two camps: Catholics and Orthodox. However, they are making considerable effort to create a united Slavic identity. Recent improved relations between Russia and Poland is an indicator of that.

So, I talked to a lady who's half Ukrainian Orthodox Christian in origins, and it turns out her family members ended up at Auschwitz.

This isn't so shocking to me.

Now, it's a well known fact that Polish POW's were the first victims of Auschwitz, over a year before the Jews came in under Hitler's final solution.

So these poor people were required to wear yellow crosses on their coats to identify them as Christians to be targeted by their fellow Poles? Their homes, churches, and businesses were targeted? I didn't know this.

You make a great Jew, and a terrible Pole.

Poles are both Catholics and Jews. Has been for hundreds of years. Being a Pole is a nationality. Being Christian or Jew is a matter of religion. Were these people you talk about required to wear badges identifying themselves by their religion?

So, I talked to a lady who's half Ukrainian Orthodox Christian in origins, and it turns out her family members ended up at Auschwitz.

This isn't so shocking to me.

Now, it's a well known fact that Polish POW's were the first victims of Auschwitz, over a year before the Jews came in under Hitler's final solution.

So these poor people were required to wear yellow crosses on their coats to identify them as Christians to be targeted by their fellow Poles? Their homes, churches, and businesses were targeted? I didn't know this.

You make a great Jew, and a terrible Pole.

Poles are both Catholics and Jews. Has been for hundreds of years. Being a Pole is a nationality. Being Christian or Jew is a matter of religion. Were these people you talk about required to wear badges identifying themselves by their religion?

Sorry, but when a population is about 85% Yiddish speaking, a Germanic language, and have many present Near-Eastern Armenoid phenotypes, they are
NOT
POLISH.

Plain & Simple.

jews

The half Ukrainian lady I spoke with, said it was ridiculous that people blame Poland for the Holocaust, when I brought up the subject,
her mother a Ukrainian Orthodox Christian survivor of Auschwitz, specifically knew the Nazis were overwhelmingly German.

No one but conspiracy theory nutters blame Poland for the Holocaust.

Go take your meds.

surprised way back then

As usual, Irosie is the forum dunce, one which can't even stay on topic, or ever present factual information.

Irosie has been explained a hundred times that Nazis were mostly German, the thing doesn't grasp anything Humans would.

the Croats hated the Serbs because the Serbs are Eastern Orthodox and the Croats are Catholic-------you got ANYTHING NEW at all?

I think Slavic population is divided in two camps: Catholics and Orthodox. However, they are making considerable effort to create a united Slavic identity. Recent improved relations between Russia and Poland is an indicator of that.

based on the "slavs" I have known------my impression is FUHGET ABOUT IT.........the fissions actually exceed the
East eastern and roman moeities

surprised way back then

based on the "slavs" I have known------my impression is FUHGET ABOUT IT.........the fissions actually exceed the

A lot of Poles I've met have been professionals, at least around here, the last 2 ethnic Poles I met were
A.) A writer for the Newspapers like the New York Post, and New York Daily.
B.) A social worker who worked with the mentally disturbed.

....this is ''common'' knowledge to anyone--even those who have not studied the subject much
...and some [ ! ] of the Poles /Ukrainians/etc were Jewish

I think Ukraine is gravitating towards Nazi ideology. May be Stratford57 can elaborate on this more.

Yes, exactly and unfortunately. American taxpayers have been obligated to support breeding Nazis in the middle of Europe in my home country of Ukraine. Of course, their Media has been telling them: "your are helping democracy in Ukraine" while taking their money. But the truth is: those "democratic" Ukrainian Nazis have been burning the people [who protest against the coup and anti-constitutional Washington puppets regime] alive, kill the journalists, attack the churches, beating the priests, have regular torchlight marches and so on and on.

Torchlight march: Neo-Nazis mark 73rd anniversary of Ukrainian SS division

Oles Buzina' assassination was the third in a row of political killings in the last four days: Sergey Sukhobok (April 13); Oleg Kalashnikov (April 15); and Oles Buzina (April 16).
History of Ukraine Told by Assassinated Ukrainian Writer Oles Buzina

I am a British citizen and the former owner of the Kyiv Post, We noticed that corrupt practices weren’t being tackled properly, and we started criticizing Poroshenko. In response, the SBU, which is responsible for state security in the economic sphere, forced the police to initiate a criminal case against us based on the allegation
Think Before You Invest in Ukraine

How Ukraine’s Never Ending Transition Makes the Rich Richer and Everyone Else Poorer

OSCE: ON VIOLATIONS OF THE BELIEVERS’ RIGHTS OF THE UKRAINIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
https://www.osce.org/odihr/394334?download=true

Pticha village: a video of brutal attack on church by “Right Sector” and schismatics is published

‘Aidar’ and ‘Azov’ militants came to the church, and with their help schismatics in just a few minutes pushed representatives of Ukrainian Orthodox Church community out of the church, threatening them with weapons,” reported the press service of the Rovno diocese. The people were beaten by sticks and iron bars, “Molotov cocktails” were thrown at them, and they were pepper sprayed. In total about 400 people participated in the standoff. The parishioners who were inside the church decided not to leave it, being afraid of punishment and the building of the church being captured.
http: //www.stalkerzone.org/militants-from-aidar-and-azov-captured-a-church-of-the-moscow-patriarchate-in-the-rovno-region-of-ukraine/
MILITANTS FROM “AIDAR” AND “AZOV” CAPTURED A CHURCH OF THE MOSCOW PATRIARCHATE IN THE ROVNO REGION OF UKRAINE
Google this^ , the system doesn't allow me to post the link

Burning the protesters in Odessa:

And all that ^ is just a tip of a huge Nazi iceberg American taxpayers are forced to support in Ukraine (without even knowing about that). Deep State, their puppets and their Media have been making you guys hate Russians which benefits Deep State only.

Last edited:

Plain & Simple.

jews

The half Ukrainian lady I spoke with, said it was ridiculous that people blame Poland for the Holocaust, when I brought up the subject,
her mother a Ukrainian Orthodox Christian survivor of Auschwitz, specifically knew the Nazis were overwhelmingly German.

Go take your meds.

a UKRANIAN CHRISTIAN TOLD YOU? There is very little about which
Ukrainian Christians agree with Poles other than ----THEIR MUTUAL
HATRED OF JEWS. "DA HOLOCAUST"------actually I refer to centuries of genocide of jews-------not "DA HOLOCAUST"

surprised way back then

If Slavic people create a united block, it will be very good for them and the world economy. They collectively form a large population.

A lot of Poles I've met have been professionals, at least around here, the last 2 ethnic Poles I met were

so? there was also a POLISH POPE

Plain & Simple.

jews

Go take your meds.

a UKRANIAN CHRISTIAN TOLD YOU? There is very little about which
Ukrainian Christians agree with Poles other than ----THEIR MUTUAL
HATRED OF JEWS. "DA HOLOCAUST"------actually I refer to centuries of genocide of jews-------not "DA HOLOCAUST"

You are proof of why Poles should hate Jews, actually.

No one likes a rat pack who falsify their people's history.

If Slavic people create a united block, it will be very good for them and the world economy. They collectively form a large population.

If east and west Bengal decided to MERGE into a single country----and
kiss each other forever-------they would COLLECTIVELY FORM A
LARGE POPULATION WITH A COMMON LANGUAGE ---don't
hold your breath

I worked with doctors born in Poland-----they were honest enough to
admit that poles are intensely antisemetic

I worked with doctors born in Poland-----they were honest enough to
admit that poles are intensely antisemetic

I should also add that I worked with jews born in Poland----or had polish
ancestry------like me

Forum List

Back