Non-Jews at Auschwitz.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
So, I talked to a lady who's half Ukrainian Orthodox Christian in origins, and it turns out her family members ended up at Auschwitz.

This isn't so shocking to me.

Now, it's a well known fact that Polish POW's were the first victims of Auschwitz, over a year before the Jews came in under Hitler's final solution.

thank you for posting this I'm so sick and tired of hearing it was just the Jews the Jews the Jews when it was the poles the chechs ukrainians and the many others yet all we ever hear is Juju Juju Juju

thank you for posting this I'm so sick and tired of hearing it was just the Jews the Jews the Jews when it was the poles the chechs ukrainians and the many others yet all we ever hear is Juju Juju Juju

Speaking of the Jews ... your rent is late, again.

This isn't news. All types were sent to concentration camps

Tell that to Irosie, who calls them Polish death camps.

Your obsession is annoying
Tell that to the Jews

What? You're making little sense.

It's common knowledge not just Jews were sent to concentration camps, the OP is a notorious anti Semite that spews his garbage all the time

This isn't news. All types were sent to concentration camps

Tell that to Irosie, who calls them Polish death camps.

Your obsession is annoying
Tell that to the Jews

What? You're making little sense.

It's common knowledge not just Jews were sent to concentration camps, the OP is a notorious anti Semite that spews his garbage all the time

He thinks the Poles are somehow a genetically superior race or some absolute crap too. It's sad he misses the irony of who else in Europe had those thoughts about superior genes...

So, I talked to a lady who's half Ukrainian Orthodox Christian in origins, and it turns out her family members ended up at Auschwitz.

Now, it's a well known fact that Polish POW's were the first victims of Auschwitz, over a year before the Jews came in under Hitler's final solution.

Quite a few of Ukrainian Jews have moved to San Francisco. I used to work with a Ukrainian Jewish girl a while back. She was very attractive but very reserved. It took her months to warm up to me. By the time, we started talking, my contract was over and I was gone but I still remember her sad smile.

So these poor people were required to wear yellow crosses on their coats to identify them as Christians to be targeted by their fellow Poles? Their homes, churches, and businesses were targeted? I didn't know this.

....this is ''common'' knowledge to anyone--even those who have not studied the subject much
...and some [ ! ] of the Poles /Ukrainians/etc were Jewish

So these poor people were required to wear yellow crosses on their coats to identify them as Christians to be targeted by their fellow Poles? Their homes, churches, and businesses were targeted? I didn't know this.

You make a great Jew, and a terrible Pole.

I wonder if a muslim was ever sent to Auschwitz-------anyone?
There were countries with lots of muslims from which jews ended
up in Auschwitz Most of the jews of Bosnia were wiped out to the
DELIGHT of the Bosnian muslims. --------but fret not----Bosnian muslims
ALSO murdered christians

Forum List

Back