Non call during the Seahawks game proves NFL refs are biased.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Seattle linebacker Bobby Wagner put his hands on the backs of two of his lineman and launched himself off of them and blocked the kick. Everyone knows that is illegal. So what is the Black Referee behind the Defense looking at? His ONLY JOB is to look for infractions at the line. How do you miss a linebacker playing leapfrog over his buddies? I couldn't care less who won that game but god damn call it right. That was blatant bias.

NFL Retweet on Twitter

Both teams were WC contenders. It was basically a playoff game. Not that pathetic MINN was going to score later on? That blocked FG would have made it 6-3 with ~6min left?

Is the MINN head coach an ALKIE? Always a red nose. From SB contenders to pathetic in 1/2 a season? Looks like problems. But SEA is surging.

Both teams were WC contenders. It was basically a playoff game. Not that pathetic MINN was going to score later on? That blocked FG would have made it 6-3 with ~6min left?

Is the MINN head coach an ALKIE? Always a red nose. From SB contenders to pathetic in 1/2 a season? Looks like problems. But SEA is surging.
ISnt that a penalty. yardage makes it first down....may have scored TD.....NFL is the WWF when it wants certain results

15 yard penalty would have made it a first down in the red zone. Definitely a game changing no call. Like I said I don't follow either team my Redskins are toast. I don't like seeing games influenced by biased refs. I refuse to believe he didn't see that or didn't know the rule.

Seattle linebacker Bobby Wagner put his hands on the backs of two of his lineman and launched himself off of them and blocked the kick. Everyone knows that is illegal. So what is the Black Referee behind the Defense looking at? His ONLY JOB is to look for infractions at the line. How do you miss a linebacker playing leapfrog over his buddies? I couldn't care less who won that game but god damn call it right. That was blatant bias.

NFL Retweet on Twitter

And that referee bias cost the Hawks the Superbowl not too many years ago...….maybe this ref is trying to make up for it??? IDK, we didn't watch it this time.

15 yard penalty would have made it a first down in the red zone. Definitely a game changing no call. Like I said I don't follow either team my Redskins are toast. I don't like seeing games influenced by biased refs. I refuse to believe he didn't see that or didn't know the rule.
How bout the bad call in Dallas at end of game when Philly backup TE goes length of the field and they call it back on fake penalty?

How bout the bad call in Dallas at end of game when Philly backup TE goes length of the field and they call it back on fake penalty?
That was even worse, absolutely a touchdown.

NFL Retweet on Twitter
Yeah, that was a BS call. Apparently, Zimmer couldn't challenge it either.

This season has been pretty dismal for Viking fans. Losing Shurmer, having his replacement die, and then hiring an inexperienced QB coach to be the new offensive coordinator really sucked. Then letting a mobile Case Keenum leave and spending a bunch of guaranteed money on an immobile Kirk Cousins was a mistake given the state of the offensive line. The Vikings fired DeFloppo today, and promoted another coach who has never been a coordinator. I doubt things will change much. The Vikings may yet make the playoffs as the 6th seed, but realistically they have little chance of going far.

NFL Retweet on Twitter

These games are as scripted as pro wrestling thats why obvious penaltys like that are never called.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back