The Seahawks are the most hosed time in the history of the NFL

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
and probably in any sport

Goes back to the Vinny Testeverde Phantom TD as time was running out. Seahawks vs Jets Dec 1998

Was stopped a full yard short of the endzone.

The explanation: some bs about a helmet looking like a football. Cost Seahawks a chance to make the playoffs and Dennis Erickson his job. Ushered in Instant Replay.

Seattle at Baltimore Ravens early 2000s. Seahawks had about a 3TD lead in the 4th quarter - as time was winding down - the zebras bothched things up BEYOND BELIEF and kept on giving the Ravens more chances under one minute...... Until they scored with time running out and won in OT UNREAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Then the Super Bowl in 2006 - where EVERY call went against the Hawks -- I don't think the Steelers had a single penalty

And the the recent Cleveland game and the phantom block in the back on the 80 yard punt return for a TD

Sorry : I meant to say "team" not "time" in the post title.......... my gafe

Last edited:
The Seahawks need to be better - probably should have won 2006 SB by 2 TDs. Good teams win period.....................................

AT LEAST - have a system to overturn zebra gaffes - not ticky tack stuff - but monumental gaffes that affect the outcomes of games...................................................................

The Seahawks need to be better - probably should have won 2006 SB by 2 TDs. Good teams win period.....................................

AT LEAST - have a system to overturn zebra gaffes - not ticky tack stuff - but monumental gaffes that affect the outcomes of games...................................................................

If you are a Seahawk it is against the rules to have your head on your shoulders when sacking the opponents kuarterback. (My kew button is busted).

When blocking on a runback, especially if you score, Seahawk players are not allowed to touch any of the opponents players or they might trip over their own feet forcing a clipping penalty.

just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back