Non-binary boy scout makes eagle

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia scout Jacquelyn 'Jack' Cooper has become the first non-binary person to become an Eagle Scout, and received the accolade alongside their big brother.
Jack, 15, of Blacksburg, joined the 100 year-old Troop 158 and was the first in this region to earn the highest rank, doing it in just 22 months while the average is four years.
The organization only permitted boys to join until February 1, 2019, when girls were allowed to sign up.

Comment:

.....not sure what "non-binary" really means
The Boy Scouts used to be a safe organization for boys to learn camping skill, first aid and and in general how to be a decent human being.
Unfortunately the Boy Scouts were infiltrated by bisexual and gay men who wanted to be around young boys.
The Boys scout membership has fallen significantly because wise parents want to protect their boys from the influence of the backwards and amoral Progressives.
Now over 60,000 former scouts have sued BSA for child sex abuse.
Liberal Bigots destroyed the lives of many children and then they attempt to pretend that they are the victims of prejudice.
Liberals do not care about children.
Left Wing policies break down civil society and spread misery.

Last edited:

Isn't Joe Biden great?

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.

Unfortunately, the left killed BSA a couple decades ago.

jesse.jpg

Virginia scout Jacquelyn 'Jack' Cooper has become the first non-binary person to become an Eagle Scout, and received the accolade alongside their big brother.
Jack, 15, of Blacksburg, joined the 100 year-old Troop 158 and was the first in this region to earn the highest rank, doing it in just 22 months while the average is four years.
The organization only permitted boys to join until February 1, 2019, when girls were allowed to sign up.

Comment:

.....not sure what "non-binary" really means
The Boy Scouts used to be a safe organization for boys to learn camping skill, first aid and and in general how to be a decent human being.
Unfortunately the Boy Scouts were infiltrated by bisexual and gay men who wanted to be around young boys.
The Boys scout membership has fallen significantly because wise parents want to protect their boys from the influence of the backwards and amoral Progressives.
Now over 60,000 former scouts have sued BSA for child sex abuse.
Liberal Bigots destroyed the lives of many children and then they attempt to pretend that they are the victims of prejudice.
Liberals do not care about children.
Left Wing policies break down civil society and spread misery.
What is non-binary? That is easy peazy. Non-binary means that they are not binary.

Personally, I'm non-trianary and on the verge of becoming non-quadranary.

I guess the eagle scout group is the place to go for those who do not want to identify as either gender?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is the difference between an eagle scout and a cub scout? I was never a scout of any form and so I have no idea.

Forum List

Back