Leftist Backfire: Women’s Tech Career Fair Swamped by Men Claiming to Be ‘Non-Binary’

Screw 'em. If they were stupid enough to invite LGBTQ freaks, they deserve to suffer the consequences! The fair was intended to highlight WOMEN, to allow and promote WOMEN to make inroads into the industry deserving of recognition. That means REAL women, chromosomally born women. LGBTQ surgical freaks are free to hold their own fairs or compete in male forums, they don't need to compete AGAINST real women just to prove they are "female."

Let them eat their own? Agreed

What I don't understand is women keep saying they are awesome, strong, amazing and equal but they feel the need to have women's only job fairs?

I mean you don't see job fairs billed as for men only. If women want to be able to say they are equal they shouldnt have female only job fairs or be mad when dudes show up

Or, women can have women only stuff if they admit they aren't equal. But you can't demand to be treated equal but also want special treatment.

7d0adc0b43833010b461a273149f07dc_768x0.jpg

What I don't understand is women keep saying they are awesome, strong, amazing and equal but they feel the need to have women's only job fairs?

I mean you don't see job fairs billed as for men only. If women want to be able to say they are equal they shouldnt have female only job fairs or be mad when dudes show up

Or, women can have women only stuff if they admit they aren't equal. But you can't demand to be treated equal but also want special treatment.

Leftist society has them all confused

Forum List

Back