Nobody Believes Economic Numbers Out Just Before Election

Just interpretation? No manipulation?

Then I guess you'll deny having said this not long ago?

"In other words, Obama has used slight of hand. It can be a little complicated to follow but he's basically dropped the number UNEMPLOYED by making the pool of those counted smaller."

Sort of tough to deny you said that when you're on record saying it.

I can't help you don't know what that means, LOL.

You can read into it however you want.....I was clearly talking figuratively idiot. What, did he drive over to BLS and cut the number in the report, LMAO????

Normal people get exactly what I meant.

Why do you think I caveated the words, idiot, LOL?

Your thread title says no one believes THE NUMBERS out just before the election,

not no one believes the SPIN.

No one believes the NUMBERS. Why?

No one believes the numbers, idiot. What's so hard to grasp about that. It doesn't matter what the reason is.....there are a number of reasons. What matters is what people think on election day, and they SURE as hell don't think this is a roaring economy like Obozo says.

When did President Obama ever call this a 'roaring' economy?

When did President Obama ever call this economy any synonym of 'roaring'?

Anyone want to help EC out on this one?

Or can we just go ahead and add this to her long list of lies?
I'll try to help.

"This progress has been hard, but it has been steady, and it has been real."
"It is also indisputable that millions of Americans don’t yet feel enough of the benefits of a growing economy where it matters most – in their own lives,"
Obama said, November 30, 2014.

Oh wait.

I can't help you don't know what that means, LOL.

You can read into it however you want.....I was clearly talking figuratively idiot. What, did he drive over to BLS and cut the number in the report, LMAO????

Normal people get exactly what I meant.

Why do you think I caveated the words, idiot, LOL?

Your thread title says no one believes THE NUMBERS out just before the election,

not no one believes the SPIN.

No one believes the NUMBERS. Why?

No one believes the numbers, idiot. What's so hard to grasp about that. It doesn't matter what the reason is.....there are a number of reasons. What matters is what people think on election day, and they SURE as hell don't think this is a roaring economy like Obozo says.

When did President Obama ever call this a 'roaring' economy?

When did President Obama ever call this economy any synonym of 'roaring'?

Anyone want to help EC out on this one?

Or can we just go ahead and add this to her long list of lies?
I'll try to help.

"This progress has been hard, but it has been steady, and it has been real."
"It is also indisputable that millions of Americans don’t yet feel enough of the benefits of a growing economy where it matters most – in their own lives,"
Obama said, November 30, 2014.

Oh wait.

So Econchick is really arguing against her own imaginary concoctions.

I think psychologists have a name for that.

So I wonder why Dems have had to pull out the desperate race card at this point. Hmmmm. They sure can't gravel about the economy.

Why?

BECAUSE NO ONE'S BUYING IT.

Just like I told you libs....

So I wonder why Dems have had to pull out the desperate race card at this point. Hmmmm. They sure can't gravel about the economy.

Why?

BECAUSE NO ONE'S BUYING IT.

Just like I told you libs....

So you don't believe the latest household income numbers?

Why did you start a thread about them if you don't even believe them?

Are you mentally retarded?

Americans know EXACTLY which numbers are lies, moron. Anytime Obama claims it's a roaring economy that has produced a lot of quality jobs, EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN SEES RIGHT THROUGH IT.

But by all means....continue to spin, bullshit people, and propagandize. That's why voters are DISGUSTED with you idiot libs and why you're going to get a thumping today.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

:)

They sure can't gravel about the economy.

What the fuck does "gravel about the economy" even mean?
You need to go back to school and learn how to write coherent sentences. Most of the drivel you do write is basically unreadable.

They sure can't gravel about the economy.

What the fuck does "gravel about the economy" even mean?
You need to go back to school and learn how to write coherent sentences. Most of the drivel you do write is basically unreadable.

She doesn't have time for grammar, usage, and spelling. She's working on her doctorate in Economics, so she says.

Americans know EXACTLY which numbers are lies, moron. Anytime Obama claims it's a roaring economy that has produced a lot of quality jobs, EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN SEES RIGHT THROUGH IT.

But by all means....continue to spin, bullshit people, and propagandize. That's why voters are DISGUSTED with you idiot libs and why you're going to get a thumping today.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

I'll ask you again.

Quote President Obama ever referring to this being a 'roaring economy', or, for god's sake woman,

quit making shit up.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Did you know that the worst case scenario for the Democrats today is that they are going to lose as badly as your hero Reagan and the GOP lost in 1986?

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Did you know that the worst case scenario for the Democrats today is that they are going to lose as badly as your hero Reagan and the GOP lost in 1986?

Thanks for confirming YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE TODAY.

There is a sour mood in the country. If people believed liberal lies, there were be great optimism.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

There is a sour mood in the country. If people believed liberal lies, there were be great optimism.

Why did Reagan lose in exactly the same fashion in 1986?

You're the fake economist - explain how Reagan's economic failures caused that.

Reagan wasn't a failure, darling.

You really need to read economic analysis from other than liberal rags. People could see the effects of Reagan's policies....they were very optimistic.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

There's not one person with a brain that thinks Reagan was a failure. LOL.

Only revisionist scum try to rewrite that period, but no one buys it, except other scum.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

There's not one person with a brain that thinks Reagan was a failure. LOL.

Only revisionist scum try to rewrite that period, but no one buys it, except other scum.

Do you want to dispute that the GOP lost the Senate in 1986? Go ahead, prove me wrong.

You really need to read economic analysis from other than liberal rags. People could see the effects of Reagan's policies....they were very optimistic.

Reagan's main contribution was to make fiscal irresponsibility politically survivable. We've suffered terribly ever since.

Reagan's main contribution was to make fiscal irresponsibility politically survivable. We've suffered terribly ever since.

Yeahhhh, Reagan didn't do one thing right. History books that aren't Communist say just the opposite.

Your hero's going down today because he hasn't been honest about the economy.

Yeahhhh, Reagan didn't do one thing right. History books that aren't Communist say just the opposite.

Your hero's going down today because he hasn't been honest about the economy.

Reagan promised to balance the budget. How's that for honesty?

Forum List

Back