Nobody Believes Economic Numbers Out Just Before Election

For an entertaining spectacle of how Econchick has fallen apart since she got here,

go back and read some of her earliest posts and then compare them to her current rantings and ramblings.

Pinqy just agreed with me, Dumbass. He knows Obama is spinning the numbers. Now STFU. Blah blah blah. You're going to lose the election. We all know it.

:blahblah:
I agreed with you in general. And Obama has specifically done it in the past, such as his misrepresentation of the gender pay gap when running for President and stressing the private non farm payroll gains since the trough of the recession.

I might not agree with you on any specific claims, and I don't care for the use of the word "manipulate" in that it can be seen as meaning manipulation of the raw data.

Is that worse than including the 600,000 lost government jobs, as conservatives do, when in fact conservatives are GLAD to see those jobs lost?

I doubt it.

Thanks for bumping my thread, moron. You are my most useful tool of all. :)

People have read how you libs manipulated numbers on this board....I can't thank you enough for demonstrating it to everyone.

Nobody believes your hero's statistics. NO ONE.

:2up:
I'll keep asking, maybe you'll answer....are you claiming the statistics are manipulated by the statistical agencies, or are you claiming the politicians cherry pick and spin? I'll agree with on the second one.

She has yet to name a number that has been manipulated.
She's being a little loose on the term...but all politicians cherry pick. In 2012, Obama was very careful when talking about job gains to specify and only mention private non-farm payroll jobs since February 2010.

I'm not saying it's dishonest...as long as they give correct numbers, but all politicians spin and select..it's their job.

No, she's claiming the numbers are being manipulated in their compilation and publication.
Not in post 71 she's not. "Spin and omissions" is what she said. In general, she's right...that's the whole game of politics...selectively choosing info that supports your claims.

For an entertaining spectacle of how Econchick has fallen apart since she got here,

go back and read some of her earliest posts and then compare them to her current rantings and ramblings.

Pinqy just agreed with me, Dumbass. He knows Obama is spinning the numbers. Now STFU. Blah blah blah. You're going to lose the election. We all know it.

I agreed with you in general. And Obama has specifically done it in the past, such as his misrepresentation of the gender pay gap when running for President and stressing the private non farm payroll gains since the trough of the recession.

I might not agree with you on any specific claims, and I don't care for the use of the word "manipulate" in that it can be seen as meaning manipulation of the raw data.

Is that worse than including the 600,000 lost government jobs, as conservatives do, when in fact conservatives are GLAD to see those jobs lost?
I'm not familiar with that particular claim.

This like the gas thread?

You're kidding me, right?

Speaking of gas prices, gas officially hit $3 TODAY. TODAY, not weeks ago when that liar, Candy, said they did.
Let me remind you what you actually claimed:
The overwhelming number of gas pumps have over $3
Now even today with you claiming gas is finally at $3, AAA reports that over 60% of gas stations/"pumps" are selling gas for under $3.

Average U.S. Gas Prices May Remain Low this Winter AAA s Daily Fuel Gauge Report

More than Sixty Percent of Stations are Selling Gas for Less than $3.00

• More than 60 percent of U.S. gas stations are selling gas for less than $3.00 per gallon today. Consumers can find at least one station selling gas for less than that price in 47 states – the exceptions being Hawaii, Alaska and Wyoming.

Are you backtracking now? You were claiming the numbers were being fudged. Now you admit the numbers are actually being accurately compiled and reported?

lol.

Jesus you stupid moron, how many different ways do you have to be told the economy is not as great as Obama makes it out to be. Americans in poll after poll know it isn't.

You can use whatever term you want or don't want. You're so dishonest I barely even read your posts. At least Pinqy attempts to be honest, which is why I respond to him when I have time.

I never said it was manipulation of raw data...I've always said it was interpretation.

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

Speaking of gas prices, gas officially hit $3 TODAY. TODAY, not weeks ago when that liar, Candy, said they did.
Now even today with you claiming gas is finally at $3, AAA reports that over 60% of gas stations/"pumps" are selling gas for under $3.

Average U.S. Gas Prices May Remain Low this Winter AAA s Daily Fuel Gauge Report

• More than 60 percent of U.S. gas stations are selling gas for less than $3.00 per gallon today. Consumers can find at least one station selling gas for less than that price in 47 states – the exceptions being Hawaii, Alaska and Wyoming.

Unlike you libs, I can actually read dates. The average was not under 3 a month ago when that liar Candy propagandized that they were and continues to propagandize it's because of Obama.

Get a clue

Speaking of gas prices, gas officially hit $3 TODAY. TODAY, not weeks ago when that liar, Candy, said they did, and certainly not for the reason that idiot claimed. Even dummies know the prices are dropping like a rock now because the global economy is weakening...not because of Obama. Not one iota because of Candy.

Its been 2.99 in Ohio for over a week....it's lower now...pa just hit 2.99 today or yesterday....other places are seeing 2.35ish
CA and ny will be last to see the lower prices...

You were wrong....just own up to it

I assume you attribute this to Obama?

I know for a FACT there is ONLY ONE direct way that Obama or any President can have effect the price of gas.
It is called increasing the supply of oil.
The direct action any president can take on increasing or decreasing the oil supply is the signing or not signing of Federal oil leases.
That is the ONLY direct executive action that can affect the supply of oil which if the supply goes up prices go down.
FACT:
But total federal oil production is still 316,800 barrels per day below 2010 levels of 1,975,100 barrels per day.
The energy industry and federal lawmakers have long criticized the Obama administration for saddling energy producers with lengthy permitting times and environmental review processes.

“The CRS report clearly shows that where the federal government has the most control, on federal lands, it is suppressing development of the energy that all Americans own while preventing job creation and economic prosperity,” said Tim Wigley, president of pro-drilling Western Energy Alliance.

The share of U.S. oil production on federal lands has fallen to a five-year low, according to CRS,
from 33.8 percent in 2009 to only
23 percent last year.
The share of natural gas production on federal lands has also reached a five-year low of 15.2 percent last year — down from 24.9 percent in 2009.
Last year, the Obama administration sold the lowest amount of oil and gas leases since 1988 and approved the fewest drilling permits since 2002.
Getting a permit approved on federal lands take 194 days on average,
according to government data. Drilling permitting on state lands can take anywhere from a few days to about one month.
Oil and gas on federal lands is in free fall under Obama The Daily Caller

So Obama's executive decisions are to sign the fewest oil and gas leases since 2002 and at the same time increasing permitting time
from the NON-Federal permitting time of one month, to the Federal Lands permitting time of nearly 6 months!
Talk about depressing the supply of oil... sign fewer leases so the Federal government can not contribute to lowering the supply and then
one leases are signed take 6 months to do the permitting!
The ONE factor Obama could directly affect the price of gas is supply and Obama's hindering by NOT helping increase!

Unlike you libs, I can actually read dates. The average was not under 3 a month ago when that liar Candy propagandized that they were and continues to propagandize it's because of Obama.

Get a clue
But you said "overwhelming number of pumps" not average price, and a majority of "pumps" were pumping gas for less than $3 well before the average price was $3.

Are you backtracking now? You were claiming the numbers were being fudged. Now you admit the numbers are actually being accurately compiled and reported?

lol.

Jesus you stupid moron, how many different ways do you have to be told the economy is not as great as Obama makes it out to be. Americans in poll after poll know it isn't.

You can use whatever term you want or don't want. You're so dishonest I barely even read your posts. At least Pinqy attempts to be honest, which is why I respond to him when I have time.

I never said it was manipulation of raw data...I've always said it was interpretation.

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

lol.

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

So you agree that all your rightwing pals who accused the administration of fudging the UE numbers back in September of 2012 were full of shit.

[

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

Didn't you tell us to beware during the campaign of internet posters starting threads with titles that were outright lies?

Didn't you start one yesterday about the Associated Press that was an outright lie?

Are you actually the kind of poster you were warning us about?

lol.

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

Just interpretation? No manipulation?

Then I guess you'll deny having said this not long ago?

"In other words, Obama has used slight of hand. It can be a little complicated to follow but he's basically dropped the number UNEMPLOYED by making the pool of those counted smaller."

Sort of tough to deny you said that when you're on record saying it.

lol.

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

"In other words, Obama has used slight of hand. It can be a little complicated to follow but he's basically dropped the number UNEMPLOYED by making the pool of those counted smaller."

I can't help you don't know what that means, LOL.

You can read into it however you want.....I was clearly talking figuratively idiot. What, did he drive over to BLS and cut the number in the report, LMAO????

Normal people get exactly what I meant.

Why do you think I caveated the words, idiot, LOL?

lol.

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

You can read into it however you want.....I was clearly talking figuratively idiot. What, did he drive over to BLS and cut the number in the report, LMAO????

Your thread title says no one believes THE NUMBERS out just before the election,

not no one believes the SPIN.

No one believes the NUMBERS. Why?

lol.

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

Your thread title says no one believes THE NUMBERS out just before the election,

No one believes the numbers, idiot. What's so hard to grasp about that. It doesn't matter what the reason is.....there are a number of reasons. What matters is what people think on election day, and they SURE as hell don't think this is a roaring economy like Obozo says.

lol.

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

No one believes the numbers, idiot. What's so hard to grasp about that. It doesn't matter what the reason is.....there are a number of reasons. What matters is what people think on election day, and they SURE as hell don't think this is a roaring economy like Obozo says.

He's a lying idiot.

lol.

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

List the reasons.

lol.

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

When did President Obama ever call this a 'roaring' economy?

When did President Obama ever call this economy any synonym of 'roaring'?

Dismissed.

Your schooling is over.

When did President Obama ever call this a 'roaring' economy?

When did President Obama ever call this economy any synonym of 'roaring'?

Anyone want to help EC out on this one?

Or can we just go ahead and add this to her long list of lies?

Forum List

Back