NOBEL Prize Winners Say NO to AGW........

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pentagon Recognizes Climate Change As A Threat ...
The Pentagon has released the 2014 Quadrennial Defense Review, a brisk read at 64 pages, and it has highlighted climate change as a serious threat to national security. This is the latest report to reach the same conclusion, so when are we going to start listening?

The Quadrennial Defense Review (QDR) is put out every four years, hence quadrennial, and provides an outline of American military strategy and threats posed to that strategy on a global scale. Interesting stuff, if you’re into that sort of thing (I am), and thanks to the wonders of the internet you can get the full PDF of the document right there.

Within the 2014 QDR are the negative impacts pf climate change, and the danger to American military strategy is mentioned eight times. The previous QDR released in 2010 actually had an entire section dedicated to the dangers of climate change showing that climate change is an ongoing headache for the world’s strongest military power.
The same military you commie pinkos that you piss on and want to defund?

That military?

The same military that looks for little green men?

The same military that bombed an American black city ?

The same military that tried a germ warfare experiment against San Francisco?

The same military that water boards?

That military?

Now you trust that military you hate just to use for a debate

The man made cult are a bunch of morons.

Lmao
Hmmmmmmmmmm.................. Nothing but insults? And your dd214 states Honorable, correct? Mine does, and I volunteered, was not drafted.
Someone who has to brag I get concerned about.

Only the flying wing nuts have reliable truthful links...only THEY KNOW WHAT OTHERS don't...its called Wingnutism...Its called being full of shit...
Do you have something that is related to the op?
do you ?
I presented already. You rambling isn't related. Can you challenge the op or not? Who gives a shot about your opinions about us!
I presented too and all you have done is repeat the same old shit about the whole scientific consensus being wrong...

You presented endless links of GARBAGE, which after I sifted through them found that 1)You don't read your links. 2) Your links do not support your position. 3) The majority are from left wing propagandist sites, from which you do your cut and paste.

Don't waste my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back