NOBEL Prize Winners Say NO to AGW........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
The Nobel Laureate Climate conference came and went without fan fare or a consensus on CAGW....

“I say this to Obama: Excuse me, Mr. President, but you’re wrong. Dead wrong,” Giaever said. (Watch Giaever’s full 30-minute July 1 speech here.)

The Nobel physicist questioned the basis for rising carbon dioxide fears.

“When you have a theory and the theory does not agree with the experiment then you have to cut out the theory. You were wrong with the theory,” Giaever explained.

Then to add insult to injury OF the 65 attendees only 30 (less than half) signed the document showing that major contributors to scenic no longer believe in CAGW. Several called the theroy a "scam".

OPP's even world renowned scientists say AGW is a fraud.

Source

The Nobel Laureate Climate conference came and went without fan fare or a consensus on CAGW....

“I say this to Obama: Excuse me, Mr. President, but you’re wrong. Dead wrong,” Giaever said. (Watch Giaever’s full 30-minute July 1 speech here.)

“When you have a theory and the theory does not agree with the experiment then you have to cut out the theory. You were wrong with the theory,” Giaever explained.

Then to add insult to injury OF the 65 attendees only 30 (less than half) signed the document showing that major contributors to scenic no longer believe in CAGW. Several called the theroy a "scam".

Source

He's a physicist.

Fucking retards.

I wonder how many adjustments can be made and how much pressure will be applied to those who said no thank you.. to reach that beloved 97%.. 46% and shrinking...

Source

He's a physicist.

Fucking retards.

Well you fucking retard, He knows science and the scientific method.. He knows how to research and do the science and math.. He did it and found it a lie.. So he is a physicist, so what... Hes a whole lot smarter than the alarmists here.

One post and the response to me was an Ad-homenim attack against me while ignoring that this man is one of the smartest men on the planet. Proof positive that the left and the evirowackos have lost the battle and have no response except to try and silence those showing the lie.

From the link........

Giaever said his climate research was eye opening. “I was horrified by what I found” after researching the issue in 2012, he noted.

“Global warming really has become a new religion. Because you cannot discuss it. It’s not proper. It is like the Catholic Church.”

Source

He's a physicist.

Fucking retards.

Well you fucking retard, He knows science and the scientific method.. He knows how to research and do the science and math.. He did it and found it a lie.. So he is a physicist, so what... Hes a whole lot smarter than the alarmists here.

One post and the response to me was an Ad-homenim attack against me while ignoring that this man is one of the smartest men on the planet. Proof positive that the left and the evirowackos have lost the battle and have no response except to try and silence those showing the lie.

Guess he doesn't realize that the entire AGW farce is based on flawed physics...

Source

He's a physicist.

Fucking retards.

Guess he doesn't realize that the entire AGW farce is based on flawed physics...

Imagine that... Atmospheric Physics and a physicist....DOH!

From the link........

Giaever said his climate research was eye opening. “I was horrified by what I found” after researching the issue in 2012, he noted.

“Global warming really has become a new religion. Because you cannot discuss it. It’s not proper. It is like the Catholic Church.”

Yes, Even Nobel winning scientists know its a fraud and a religion requiring blind faith in what they are told.

Source

He's a physicist.

Fucking retards.

Imagine that... Atmospheric Physics and a physicist....DOH!
who does he think he is? What does physics have to do with physics?

From the link........

Yes, Even Nobel winning scientists know its a fraud and a religion requiring blind faith in what they are told.
it's funny we have been saying it for 20 years now on the chat rooms /forums man made climate climate change is just a New religion, just like atheism is.

About time Nobel peace prize winners look into the science of it and agree...

Just political

Just junk science.

The Mainau Declaration 2015 on Climate Change The Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings

I can see why Billy is melting down. 36 Nobel laureates for, and only one against. That even beats 97%.

Giaver, the sole dissenter, is 86 years old. His climate science just stinks, the same dumb denier fallacies that have been debunked so many times. It's hilarious how the best the deniers can do now is getting one senile scientist on their side. They're actually bragging about it. I guess when that's all you've got, you have to fixate on it.

The Mainau Declaration 2015 on Climate Change The Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings

I can see why Billy is melting down. 36 Nobel laureates for, and only one against. That even beats 97%.

Giaver, the sole dissenter, is 86 years old. His climate science just stinks, the same dumb denier fallacies that have been debunked so many times. It's hilarious how the best the deniers can do now is getting one senile scientist on their side. They're actually bragging about it. I guess when that's all you've got, you have to fixate on it.

"The declaration text itself states: “If left unchecked, our ever-increasing demand for food, water, and energy will eventually overwhelm the Earth’s ability to satisfy humanity’s needs, and will lead to wholesale human tragedy.”

OMFG Not this shit again! That's so 1970's! And oh so WRONG

Frank, Billy says nobody signed that. You two are disagreeing on your conspiracy theory. Hash it out, and get back to us when you've figured out a consensus.

From the link........

it's funny we have been saying it for 20 years now on the chat rooms /forums man made climate climate change is just a New religion, just like atheism is.

About time Nobel peace prize winners look into the science of it and agree...

Just political

Just junk science.

It's mostly paid posters from Media Matters that come on here and spew this fucking crap "a wisp of CO2 is melting the ice caps and killing all the polar bears!" hysteria

They all read from the EXACT SAME SCRIPT

Frank, Billy says nobody signed that. You two are disagreeing on your conspiracy theory. Hash it out, and get back to us when you've figured out a consensus.

You might want to read the stuff you link to, at least once in a while.

No wonder so many passed at the opportunity to sign on

Source
Mr. Billy Bob, both you and Watts are outright liars. Over half signed the document;

The Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings Interdisciplinary Meeting with Nobel Laureates from the fields of physics physiology or medicine and chemistry

Mainau Declaration 2015
On 3 July 2015, the final day of the 65th Lindau Meeting, 36 Nobel laureates signed the Mainau Declaration 2015 on Climate Change, an emphatic appeal for climate protection. It states “that the nations of the world must take the opportunity at the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Paris in December 2015 to take decisive action to limit future global emissions.”

Lindau Nobel Laureates Meetings Spark Conversation on Climate Change

As history-making as the declaration was, it was perhaps ironic—or at least awkward—that even as Laureates called for unity, one of their own, Ivar Giaever, the 1973 Physics laureate, had used his lecture at Lindau to rehash a handful of well-worn and unrelated points often made by global warming deniers, including how money spent trying to understand, reverse or mitigate global warming would be better spent helping the poor. But it was roundly dismissed by scientists as intellectually lazy. As laureate Peter Doherty commented in a press conference on Lindau the day before the declaration, “All scientists are comfortable with skepticism. But the difference between skepticism and denial is that the skeptic engages. If you are a skeptic, you talk to other researchers, you look at the data. If you’re in denial, you simply reject everything that’s being published.”

Looks like Giaever didn't make a favorable impression on his colleagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back