Nobel Prize Winner Paul Krugman: "BLM may have been the best-behaved protest movement in history"

Paul Krugman may be the biggest loser to win the Nobel Prize in history

I feel sorry for Mr. K.

I am guessing that he lives outside New York City in a safe, upscale neighborhood guarded by a private patrol service.

But if he ever visits the Big Apple and walks on its sidewalks, there is always a chance that a dear sweet young gentleman might single him out for a spot of sucker punching fun.

Of course, no matter what he writes, he knows the brutal truth. So he no doubt stays clear of the sidewalks, not to mention the subway!

What a disgusting sanctimonious hypocrite -- IMHO, of course.

Lol, Krugman pandering for woke points from BLM...
Krugman has been wrong so many times. He has 0 credibility.

A whole page of sources available.

Paul Krugman is not afraid of offending conservative white people, because conservative white people are not irrationally violent.
I haven't watched the video... But I did read his words... And yours.

You are both fuck'n idiots. Just do you know.

Edit: Or, I'm a fuck'n idiot sometimes. Yeah... That's it. But I said it, so I'll leave it there. Apologies Prof.

Last edited:
Paul Krugman is not afraid of offending conservative white people, because conservative white people are not irrationally violent.
Con-servative white people have shown they are inherently violent by Charlottesville and Jan 6th.
Make no mistake about it Krugman is more afraid of Black Lives Matter, than he is afraid of white people.

Con-servative white people have shown they are inherently violent by Charlottesville and Jan 6th.
assclownaward.jpg

Make no mistake about it Krugman is more afraid of Black Lives Matter, than he is afraid of white people.
Sometimes I'm a fuck'n idiot too. My badd. Misread that.

Paul Krugman may be the biggest loser to win the Nobel Prize in history

I feel sorry for Mr. K.

I am guessing that he lives outside New York City in a safe, upscale neighborhood guarded by a private patrol service.

But if he ever visits the Big Apple and walks on its sidewalks, there is always a chance that a dear sweet young gentleman might single him out for a spot of sucker punching fun.

Of course, no matter what he writes, he knows the brutal truth. So he no doubt stays clear of the sidewalks, not to mention the subway!

What a disgusting sanctimonious hypocrite -- IMHO, of course.

But....but.......BRILLIANT!!!!

Oh....wait.....

"Economist Paul Krugman predicts a 'global recession with no end in sight' if Trump wins

Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman predicts a "global recession with no end in sight" if Donald Trump is elected president:​

MORON ALERT: Krugman Compares Terrorism To Being Hit By A Drunk Driver
https://www.dailywire.com/news/1716...compares-terrorism-being-hit-elliott-hamilton
Paul Krugman's Hypocrisy: Now The Deficit Matters
https://www.dailywire.com/news/12299/paul-krugman-how-ive-come-care-about-deficit-hank-berrien

Ben Shapiro

September 7, 2015 ·

When Paul Krugman agrees with you, you know you don't understand economics. http://t.co/a63ql7xdOl

Paul Krugman messed up his tax reform analysis, unsurprisingly

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
BLM act exactly like nazis---I've posted the evidence many times on USMB
BLM are terrorists and they are serving as the SA (street thugs that were organized to terrorize and beat up people as they too rioted and stole, and killed as the Nazis in Germany rose to power) of the Nazis. Eventually, the SS killed off the SA heads and many of their underling members in a power struggle among the Nazis when the Nazi party found that the SA violence became a political liability. The BLM is even less controllable and I am seeing even the dems back away from as they find their antics embarrassing. Eventually the SS of today aka the FBI will have to beat the BLM back into submission.

It should be noted that the SA was controlled by mostly gays (yes gays that Hitler and crew supposedly hated and eventually had large numbers of them killed off in the gas chambers.) BLM doesn't understand they are nothing but useful idiots that will also be dealt with when they outgrow their usefulness to the communist movement.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds

The Black Lives Matter uprisings were remarkably nonviolent. When there was violence, very often police or counterprotesters were reportedly directing it at the protesters.

When the Department of Homeland Security released its Homeland Threat Assessment earlier this month, it emphasized that self-proclaimed white supremacist groups are the most dangerous threat to U.S. security. But the report misleadingly added that there had been “over 100 days of violence and destruction in our cities,” referring to the anti-racism uprisings of this past summer.

Here is what we have found based on the 7,305 events we’ve collected. The overall levels of violence and property destruction were low, and most of the violence that did take place was, in fact, directed against the BLM protesters.

First, police made arrests in 5% of the protest events, with over 8,500 reported arrests (or possibly more). Police used tear gas or related chemical substances in 2.5% of these events.

Protesters or bystanders were reported injured in 1.6 percent of the protests. In total, at least three Black Lives Matter protesters and one other person were killed while protesting in Omaha, Austin and Kenosha, Wis. One anti-fascist protester killed a far-right group member during a confrontation in Portland, Ore.; law enforcement killed the alleged assailant several days later.

Police were reported injured in 1% of the protests. A law enforcement officer killed in California was allegedly shot by supporters of the far-right “boogaloo” movement, not anti-racism protesters.

The killings in the line of duty of other law enforcement officers during this period were not related to the protests.

Only 3.7% of the protests involved property damage or vandalism. Some portion of these involved neither police nor protesters, but people engaging in vandalism or looting alongside the protests.

In short, our data suggest that 96.3% of events involved no property damage or police injuries, and in 97.7% of events, no injuries were reported among participants, bystanders or police.

These figures should correct the narrative that the protests were overtaken by rioting and vandalism or violence.

Such claims are false. Incidents in which there was protester violence or property destruction should be regarded as exceptional – and not representative of the uprising as a whole.

In many instances, police reportedly began or escalated the violence, but some observers nevertheless blame the protesters.

Forum List

Back