No wonder western males, african males, etc other non Asian males are very jealous of Asian guys

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Only_Asians_can_Cosplay_2.jpg

Including many of them are in this forum.

Come to TN bro. I will get you laid.
By a human. One that looks like a human as well.
Around here, we call that a 2 for 1 special

Only_Asians_can_Cosplay_2.jpg

Including many of them are in this forum.
Funny I have not noticed that or this post just a joke like some of them are.?

You can see solid evidence of many jelly western males, african males, etc are jealous of Asian guys including in here, just look at them who say stuff like "Asian girls love western males, african males, etc", that is an evidence they are jealous because in reality Asian girls go for Asian guys which can be shown that the only way for all the Asian girls you see in this topic to be/look like the way they are is because their mother which is a pure blooded Asian girl chose to be inseminated by an Asian guy.

How old are you, kajune? 12? Oh. Wait. 13 probably. Juices are starting to flow, eh?

How old are you, kajune? 12? Oh. Wait. 13 probably. Juices are starting to flow, eh?

Many western girls are mad that they will never be as cute, feminine and youthful as Asian girls.

Asian girls and women are beautiful. However, they seem to have this fascination with really big eyes..hence..anime. Gosh. Isn't that some form of jealousy itself to want big eyes? Why yes, seems so.

So..STFU child and go to bed. Its past time, dear.

No matter where we Black men go women throw themselves at us.

Just take precautions that they don't land on you when they throw themselves at you.

Considering the average weight of the white women I see with black dudes, they could cause some real damage if they ever landed.

Forum List

Back