Montenegro, the" people too strong and agresssive" Trump says "they

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
will lead us into WWIII. I'm sure he talked about Montenegro with Putin as few ever heard of Montenegro before this but Russia hates that it joined NATO:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additionally the government of Montenegro accuses Moscow of orchestrating an attempt to topple the government and assassinate the Montenegrin Prime Minister as part of an effort to stop its NATO bid.

Russia has recently been accused of similarly attempting to sabotage another Balkan country's NATO bid, Macedonia, with Greece expelling Russian diplomats over the issue.

Senate Armed Services Chairman John McCain said Trump "is playing right into Putin's hands" with his comments on Montenegro.

McCain tweeted, "The people of #Montenegro boldly withstood pressure from #Putin's Russia to embrace democracy. The Senate voted 97-2 supporting its accession to #NATO. By attacking Montenegro & questioning our obligations under NATO, the President is playing right into Putin's hands."

Why the US is obligated to defend Montenegro - CNNPolitics

Donald Dumbass received his marching orders from Putin at their private triste in Helsinki and was told to continue what he is doing which is, driving a nail in the NATO coffin and to continue sowing division in America. Trump, I am sure, is on the short list for Hero of the Russian Federation.

will lead us into WWIII. I'm sure he talked about Montenegro with Putin as few ever heard of Montenegro before this but Russia hates that it joined NATO:

Additionally the government of Montenegro accuses Moscow of orchestrating an attempt to topple the government and assassinate the Montenegrin Prime Minister as part of an effort to stop its NATO bid.

Russia has recently been accused of similarly attempting to sabotage another Balkan country's NATO bid, Macedonia, with Greece expelling Russian diplomats over the issue.

Senate Armed Services Chairman John McCain said Trump "is playing right into Putin's hands" with his comments on Montenegro.

McCain tweeted, "The people of #Montenegro boldly withstood pressure from #Putin's Russia to embrace democracy. The Senate voted 97-2 supporting its accession to #NATO. By attacking Montenegro & questioning our obligations under NATO, the President is playing right into Putin's hands."

What amuses me is, before yesterday no American in their average mode of mental screen saver had Montenegro on the mind. Most of our minds weren't in the same galaxy as Montenegro. Without fail, our President mentions the place and explosive scrutiny into every last Montenegrin's genetic history ensues.

It's not that I expect you to consider what follows, but nevertheless here goes. There's a very, very globally dangerous narrative being told in America and elsewhere as we speak. This narrative's successful telling essentially kicks off world war, or at least war between NATO and Russia. And it goes something like this: Russia is some monolithic puppet master pulling strings and cutting throats in the halls of power across the globe, and if we the U.S. of A. do not stand to, nukes fueled and idling in their silos, the evil sitting on the Kremlin throne will imminently consume the free world. Additionally, the narrative continues to tell a story of how President Trump, in his misperceived failure to resist Russia from the moment of his entry into politics, is a collaborator with the great Russian beast, and just as malevolent to the world by association.

^^This narrative is absolutely a grand lie. It is a popular and increasingly successful deception concocted first, to save necks in DC, London and Moscow, and second, to ensure mutual destruction for the rest of the world if plan A fails. Do not believe it.

What amuses me is, before yesterday no American in their average mode of mental screen saver had Montenegro on the mind. Most of our minds weren't in the same galaxy as Montenegro. Without fail, our President mentions the place and explosive scrutiny into every last Montenegrin's genetic history ensues.

It's not that I expect you to consider what follows, but nevertheless here goes. There's a very, very globally dangerous narrative being told in America and elsewhere as we speak. This narrative's successful telling essentially kicks off world war, or at least war between NATO and Russia. And it goes something like this: Russia is some monolithic puppet master pulling strings and cutting throats in the halls of power across the globe, and if we the U.S. of A. do not stand to, nukes fueled and idling in their silos, the evil sitting on the Kremlin throne will imminently consume the free world. Additionally, the narrative continues to tell a story of how President Trump, in his misperceived failure to resist Russia from the moment of his entry into politics, is a collaborator with the great Russian beast, and just as malevolent to the world by association.

^^This narrative is absolutely a grand lie. It is a popular and increasingly successful deception concocted first, to save necks in DC, London and Moscow, and second, to ensure mutual destruction for the rest of the world if plan A fails. Do not believe it.

You must be a Russian hack. Your right no one including Trump heard of Montenegro before the Putin meeting, but you can be sure the American people, the maj of us like Nato and Nato is a good thing. We do not want dictatorship to spread and we have a dictator now, and most of us do not like it. We also have a Putin hack as Potus.

What's good for Russia is also good for America and vice versa. ... :cool:

It makes me proud that our respective countries have the two best rulers in the world today. ... :thup:

You are happy Russia helped Trump win, is all.

You must be a Russian hack. Your right no one including Trump heard of Montenegro before the Putin meeting, but you can be sure the American people, the maj of us like Nato and Nato is a good thing. We do not want dictatorship to spread and we have a dictator now, and most of us do not like it. We also have a Putin hack as Potus.

A dictator that won an election, will have a mid term election that could seriously balance out his power, if he loses, and then will have to face a reelection two years after that.

And no matter what will be out of office 4 years later.

YOu are a fool to call that a dictator.

Sorry. I must write between chortles. You believe a dictator "rules" the U.S.? See Amendments 1-27 then get back to us. Or, ask Antifa members how many live rounds federal agents have spent on their commie hides. The Pavlovian programmed universal panacea to any conservative voice these days is to call them a Russian. If you only knew.

NATO's survival was never in question. CNN mislead you. Again.

It makes me proud that our respective countries have the two best rulers in the world today. ... :thup:

Not really true. Russia isn't looking to be partners with the US, it's looking to weaken the US.

The Cold War died, but the people lived on, and Putin was a part of that. He hates the US.

Not really true. Russia isn't looking to be partners with the US, it's looking to weaken the US.

The Cold War died, but the people lived on, and Putin was a part of that. He hates the US.

Some of the people lived on. Such as George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton. NATO expansion was a very bad idea.

Of course with NATO expanding to include former warsaw pact and even former soviet republics, Russia is looking to push back.

IMO, that is an issue that needs addressed. We do not actually have an conflict of interest and certainly no need for a new Cold War.

Sorry. I must write between chortles. You believe a dictator "rules" the U.S.? See Amendments 1-27 then get back to us. Or, ask Antifa members how many live rounds federal agents have spent on their commie hides. The Pavlovian programmed universal panacea to any conservative voice these days is to call them a Russian. If you only knew.

We have a dictator now. Trump is a want to be and acting like a dictator. You are right about Nato, we would continue the bases there if they paid us or not, we are the police of the globe.

We have a dictator now. Trump is a want to be and acting like a dictator. You are right about Nato, we would continue the bases there if they paid us or not, we are the police of the globe.

So, you not going to bother voting in the midterms, because they don't matter, cause you know, dictator?

Forum List

Back