No wonder Stevens never emailed Hillary...

Even worse. Stevens wasn't even appointed as Ambassador until June of 2012. The attack happened in Sept 2012.
aww kiddies .. that's some really weak shit right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

More than 600 emails requesting extra security and help = 2 emails a day for a Year.

That's a lot of deleted email,non concern and disregard for human life right there.

She should be proud. Not everyone has the stomach for murder.

Stevens wasn't even appointed as Ambassador until June of 2012. The attack happened in Sept 2012.

Why does the phrase 'sacrificial lamb' come to mind?
Apparently you are expected to put your life on the line to protect Hillary's political career.

Who will volunteer next? Anyone??

Personally, I had an office manager clear all of mine before she gave them to my personal assistant, who cleared them BEFORE I ever saw them ...

sorry none of you mental midgets ever had an opportunity to experience upper tier management ... that's why you're mental midgets.

Stevens worked for the state department . He has her email just by using their internal system .

But like anything there are levels of supervisors . Say u work for the state as police officer . You ain't and sending emails to the govenor ! Even though the governor is your ultimate boss.

Say u work for the state as police officer . You ain't and sending emails to the govenor ! Even though the governor is your ultimate boss.

Possibly the WORST analogy I've ever seen.

Is it?

The state department has like 60,000 employees . You think everything gets to Hillarys desk?

Stevens worked for the state department . He has her email just by using their internal system .

But like anything there are levels of supervisors . Say u work for the state as police officer . You ain't and sending emails to the govenor ! Even though the governor is your ultimate boss.

Say u work for the state as police officer . You ain't and sending emails to the govenor ! Even though the governor is your ultimate boss.

Is it?

The state department has like 60,000 employees . You think everything gets to Hillarys desk?
No, she's a loopy bitch...

Is it?

No, she's a loopy bitch...
So that would be "I don't understand how government works but I don't care. I believe what I believe regardless of the facts."

Is it?

The state department has like 60,000 employees

We arent' talking about 'employees', tho, are we?

You do know the difference between an ambassador and a file clerk, right?

There's like 140 ambassadors .

Did Stevens send his requests to HILLARY ?

Hey Timmy, a ceo has 175 stores. One has a hole blown in it and 2 others from another retailer a couple of blocks away were attacked as well. The others decide to pull their people out. Think the ceo's of all these companies are not made aware of these attacks, particularly the one that still has an open store there that is vunerable? If you think not, you are more naive than I thought.

Who was in charge?

who's responsibility was it?

The immediate Office of the Secretary (S) is comprised of the Secretary's Chief of Staff, Deputy Chief of Staff, the Secretary's secretary, the Executive Assistant, two special assistants, the Secretary's scheduler, staff assistant, and two personal assistants. This staff handles all of the day-to-day matters of the Secretary, including meetings at the Department, functions in Washington and throughout the country, and travel around the world.

but but bbbbbbut ...

Who was in charge?

The immediate Office of the Secretary (S) is comprised of the Secretary's Chief of Staff, Deputy Chief of Staff, the Secretary's secretary, the Executive Assistant, two special assistants, the Secretary's scheduler, staff assistant, and two personal assistants. This staff handles all of the day-to-day matters of the Secretary, including meetings at the Department, functions in Washington and throughout the country, and travel around the world.

but but bbbbbbut ...

and which of those staff members has the authority to set aside requests for updating security for ambassadors?

Or did Hillary just fly around, and let file clerks take care of business?

Who was in charge?

but but bbbbbbut ...
You consider holes blown in walls, threats on their lives, lack of security unworthy of the Sos's attention? You consider those just day to day matters? Would you employ such a staff that would consider over 600 requests for extra security, along with attacks on your facilities and others around you, not worthy of your attention?

Who was in charge?

Her responsibility is one thing . U neocons are trying to spin the story that HILLARY purposely targeted Stevens for some unknown reason. Like she wanted him dead . Utterly rediculous .

If you want to draw a line that responsibility belongs to whomever is in charge at the time those people are killed, then there's a lot of conservatives wh higher body counts .

Who was in charge?

Her responsibility is one thing . U neocons are trying to spin the story that HILLARY purposely targeted Stevens for some unknown reason. Like she wanted him dead . Utterly rediculous .

If you want to draw a line that responsibility belongs to whomever is in charge at the time those people are killed, then there's a lot of conservatives wh higher body counts .

then there's a lot of conservatives wh higher body counts

SOP

If you can't debate, deflect

Really, timmy? Mind showing where anyone has suggested Hillary targeted Amb Stevens? I'll be waiting.

Who was in charge?

HaHa, you fellas should have used that yesterday, you're a day late, Hillary won.
Won what? It wasn't a contest.

Oh yes it was. If it wasn't a partisan witch hunt the tone would have been "what can we do to fix this" not "who is to blame"

Hillary merely lied and pointed out she wasn't in the loop so she can't be blamed.

so THATS why she took responsibility for Benghazi ... so she can't be blamed !

got it!!!

LMFAO

Forum List

Back