No Trick or Treat For Sex Offenders

dmp said:
Nice :) she doesn't have to look chubby...just be as sensual as she used to be...as 'healthy and normal-looking'..ya know?

:D

Soft...and shapely...firm...but soft still...

Even in the past, she was the classic example of someone who was way hotter thanks to airbrushing and make-up.

dmp said:
Nice :) she doesn't have to look chubby...just be as sensual as she used to be...as 'healthy and normal-looking'..ya know?

Soft...and shapely...firm...but soft still...

I hope that is her intention, healthy is good :)

The ClayTaurus said:
Even in the past, she was the classic example of someone who was way hotter thanks to airbrushing and make-up.

Not at all...she has classical beauty make up cannot fix. Look at her bone structure of her face. Timeless beauty. :)

I always thought Rita Hayworth was beautiful. Definitely a sexy redhead (except when she was blonde...)

100.jpg

113.jpg

insein said:
Exactly. If Child Predators are such a danger they should be locked away forever or executed.
EXACTLY!!!! im all for the latter

ITs not a step in the right direction to continue punishing someone by making up laws after they have served their time. That would be like telling a car thief that after his 10 year sentence in jail he can never drive a car again. How is that fair? The man served his time. He's either rehabilitated or his not.
care to put that to the test with your children? im not using mine to find out if they are or not. stealing a car is one thing, stealing a childs innocences, or a womans (or mans) dignity is totally different. something im not willing to put to the test.

Bottomline, keep the child predators in jail or don't. But don't create laws that further punish someone after they served their time. It just opens a whole can of worms where anyone can continue to be punished for a crime they committed for the rest of their lives.
like i said above, stealing a car is one thing, you can get that back.

Abbey Normal said:
D, what do you think about chemical castration for sex offenders?
chemical your ass! ways around that one. a not so sharp knife would take care of any "umph" they might have had left.

Johnney said:
chemical your ass! ways around that one. a not so sharp knife would take care of any "umph" they might have had left.

My understanding may be imperfect, but it's that 'sex crimes' are not about sex as much as power-whether child abuse or rape. Thus if you remove the sex ability, violence of another sort would replace it.

Kathianne said:
My understanding may be imperfect, but it's that 'sex crimes' are not about sex as much as power-whether child abuse or rape. Thus if you remove the sex ability, violence of another sort would replace it.
lets try one thing at a time! first we de-nut them, then be-head then. fuck them all. "rehibilitated" or not.

Johnney said:
lets try one thing at a time! first we de-nut them, then be-head then. fuck them all. "rehibilitated" or not.
Keep em in jail...

Kathianne said:

Absotively. ;)

Kathianne said:

Studies bear that out kathianne. I agree we either leave them to rot in jail or when they do serve their time they are to have some sort of lojack implanted so their every action can be accounted for.

Kathianne said:

I don't buy this theory - nothing personal...just don't buy it. I've read about shrinks and such saying stuff like that, but I just can't buy into it. Did I mention I don't buy it? lol :D

dmp said:
I don't buy this theory - nothing personal...just don't buy it. I've read about shrinks and such saying stuff like that, but I just can't buy into it. Did I mention I don't buy it? lol :D

Ok, I can accept that, but why? Seems that rape isn't about 'love'. Now I'll agree one can have 'sex' without love, but what's the point about force?

I cannot get my mind around child sex, so nothing to add here.

Kathianne said:
Ok, I can accept that, but why? Seems that rape isn't about 'love'. Now I'll agree one can have 'sex' without love, but what's the point about force?

I cannot get my mind around child sex, so nothing to add here.

In my mind, it's the same motivating factor behind homosexuality - people with undisciplined sexual urges. That's my guess. The force? maybe it's just hard to hold people down? I have no idea. Perhaps it's bitterness...or the 'thrill' they get from their acts?

dmp said:
In my mind, it's the same motivating factor behind homosexuality - people with undisciplined sexual urges. That's my guess. The force? maybe it's just hard to hold people down? I have no idea. Perhaps it's bitterness...or the 'thrill' they get from their acts?

Maybe I've been kinky all these years, but why would one need force? Why can't fantasy work? We all have are 'real' problems, some may work out, others not, but we don't attack others...

Kathianne said:
Maybe I've been kinky all these years, but why would one need force? Why can't fantasy work? We all have are 'real' problems, some may work out, others not, but we don't attack others...

I have NO idea. :)

And remember, some 'sex offenders' were convicted under interesting circumstances...such as a woman having sex w/ a man, then regretting it, and fabricating stories and such.

dmp said:
I have NO idea. :)

And remember, some 'sex offenders' were convicted under interesting circumstances...such as a woman having sex w/ a man, then regretting it, and fabricating stories and such.

Oh on that we agree. There are women that pull that, in which case the man is NOT a rapist, even when convicted.

Forum List

Back