No Trick or Treat For Sex Offenders

GotZoom said:
Lucky for him it didn't go that far.

I'm sure you would have kicked his ass.

You bet yer boobie I would have. But I was just as happy to not wind up in jail for the evening and walked away the better person, especailly considering I had a hammer stappler in my hand :)

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Abbey Normal said:
I've been going there for a long time- started in college. I think it's the best place at "'da shore". And thank you for thinking I am so light I could blow away!

Isn't it sad that some people think NJ is all like the Turnpike?

LOL every movie and a certain series I can think of always portrays NJ as one long polluted Pulaski skyway..

Bonnie said:
You bet yer boobie I would have. But I was just as happy to not wind up in jail for the evening and walked away the better person, especailly considering I had a hammer stappler in my hand :)

I can think of three parts you could have stapled together. As I recall, Lautenberg ran just about the dirtiest campaign I've ever seen. Uggh.

Abbey Normal said:
I can think of three parts you could have stapled together. As I recall, Lautenberg ran just about the dirtiest campaign I've ever seen. Uggh.

Hands down one of the dirtiest, although dirty politics is synonymous with NJ.

The best part of that fight with him was when he yelled at me for hurting the trees with my signs so I replied back, "sure save the trees but kill the babies huh? He went nuts LOL.....I still get tingly when I remember..

So when did you spend time here in NJ??

Abbey Normal said:
Come to think of it, I can't think of any red-headed young actresses. All blondes and brunettes. Wonder why...
There's the chick from Will and Grace...

Bonnie said:
Hands down one of the dirtiest, although dirty politics is synonymous with NJ.

The best part of that fight with him was when he yelled at me for hurting the trees with my signs so I replied back, "sure save the trees but kill the babies huh? He went nuts LOL.....I still get tingly when I remember..

So when did you spend time here in NJ??

Let's see... I grew up in NYC, so I have been near NJ my whole life. But also I lived in Carteret for a short while (thank goodness it was short), clerked in a law firm in Newark one summer, lived on LBI one summer, and worked in Mt. Laurel for a while. I used to spend every weekend on LBI once upon a time.

Nicole Kidman is a redhead much of the time.
Lindsay Lohan was a redhead in "Mean Girls." She's very pretty IMO.

what the hey...all can be changed at the drop of a dime from the corner drug store...it's the entire package that gets the attention...IMHO!

mom4 said:
Nicole Kidman is a redhead much of the time.
Lindsay Lohan was a redhead in "Mean Girls." She's very pretty IMO.
Not anymore...icky....but that's more due to the lack of weight than the hair color

Bonnie said:
Haven't you heard she getting chubby again, must of fell off the wagon....???

Nice :) she doesn't have to look chubby...just be as sensual as she used to be...as 'healthy and normal-looking'..ya know?

:D

Soft...and shapely...firm...but soft still...

:D

Forum List

Back