No to mosque at Ground Zero Petition

Unlike some others here, I have not insulted you, and frankly reading your posts I thought you were above the childish games played by Curved Light and others, Why my point about their target date to open is continually called a lie by him when I have shown proof that that is their goal is beyond me, but I would appreciate it if you at least would acknowledge that I am up for a grown up debate on t his subject not name calling and telling lies.

To some of you who are against this mosque, stop with the bullshit about they don't have the right to do this. They do. It's their property, unless you want the government someday telling you what you can and can't do with YOUR property you damn sure better be acknowledging their right to do with their property what they want. That doesn't mean you have to like their plans, just acknowledge their right to do it.

He most certainly is NOT an American citizen, he's an Egyptian citizen. The rest of your post is as meaningless as you.

You keep proving to be one seriously ignorant fuckwad.

"As an Egyptian by parentage, a U.S. citizen by choice, a Muslim by faith and an imam at the mosque that is but 12 blocks from Ground Zero in New York City, I am pleased that my president, Barack Hussein Obama, is addressing the Muslim world Thursday from my hometown of Cairo."
Imam Feisal Comments on President Obama’s Speech to the Muslim World : Persian Heritage

Then you say it is "meaningless" the place is being built for Americans. Fucking bitches like you are an embarrassment to America.

You have no reading comprehension skills. I didn't say it was meaningless that this was being built for Americans. I said YOUR ARGUMENT was meaningless to me b/c I acknowledge their right to build the damn thing. I just point out that they shouldn't exercise that right if they are serious about showing their peaceful towards the US. I personally do not think they are sincere.

I think you need a nap..... or something. Are you just incapable of adult conversation? Seriously I have not read one single post of yours in which you weren't calling someone a name. Good Lord man we all get frustrated and call the occasional name, but you are just constant with the childish behavior, do you truly feel that strengthens your argument in any way?

As for the 9/11 target date. You didn't debunk shit, that one article was but one article.

Here, here is a link off their own website stating that they WILL open on 9/11/2011.

Cordoba House To Promote Interfaith Dialogue - Interfaith

I obviously won't hold my breath for an apology.

You

Are

One

Stoopid

Mother

Fucker

The website you linked is "interfaith.com" and is not from the Cordoba site you ignorant jackass. That site repeats the bowlshit claim from the NY Post article.

You must love getting bitch slapped.

LOL so no matter how many legitimate sites I post that show they plan on opening on 9/11 you just won't believe it huh ok then.

let me ask you, theoretically if they open it on 9/11/2011 will you then be offended?

You stoopid skank ****. Pay attention:

They all source the NY Post article or give no source at all.

You claimed the Cordoba website said they will open on 9/11/11 so prove it you fucking pussy.

So THAT is the only thing you got out of my post?

Is there something wrong with that?

Yes there is definitely something wrong when you only got the part that was directed at others, but not the part that is directed at you.

I didn't think you fit in Curved's childish level, but if I was wrong, I apologize.

So, I agree with something you said and that makes me childish in your eyes? oooooookaaaaay.........:eusa_eh:

You keep proving to be one seriously ignorant fuckwad.

"As an Egyptian by parentage, a U.S. citizen by choice, a Muslim by faith and an imam at the mosque that is but 12 blocks from Ground Zero in New York City, I am pleased that my president, Barack Hussein Obama, is addressing the Muslim world Thursday from my hometown of Cairo."
Imam Feisal Comments on President Obama’s Speech to the Muslim World : Persian Heritage

Then you say it is "meaningless" the place is being built for Americans. Fucking bitches like you are an embarrassment to America.

You have no reading comprehension skills. I didn't say it was meaningless that this was being built for Americans. I said YOUR ARGUMENT was meaningless to me b/c I acknowledge their right to build the damn thing. I just point out that they shouldn't exercise that right if they are serious about showing their peaceful towards the US. I personally do not think they are sincere.

You

Are

One

Stoopid

Mother

Fucker

The website you linked is "interfaith.com" and is not from the Cordoba site you ignorant jackass. That site repeats the bowlshit claim from the NY Post article.

You must love getting bitch slapped.

LOL so no matter how many legitimate sites I post that show they plan on opening on 9/11 you just won't believe it huh ok then.

let me ask you, theoretically if they open it on 9/11/2011 will you then be offended?

You claimed the Cordoba website said they will open on 9/11/11 so prove it you fucking pussy.

You know...you can get your correct message across without the foul language. The TRUTH is enough.

Is there something wrong with that?

Yes there is definitely something wrong when you only got the part that was directed at others, but not the part that is directed at you.

I didn't think you fit in Curved's childish level, but if I was wrong, I apologize.

So, I agree with something you said and that makes me childish in your eyes? oooooookaaaaay.........:eusa_eh:

Yes, it is childish to only see what you want to see. You clearly said that you only seen the part of my post that you already agreed with. That makes you childish, although not near as Childish as Curve, I will definately stipulate that, at least you're able to form coherent thoughts and write entire posts without resorting to name calling and cursing like Curve the Child over there

You know...you can get your correct message across without the foul language. The TRUTH is enough.

The TRUTH is that that website I posted got their information from the Cordoba House people not some rag.

Oh also I thought skanks were generally women???

Yes, it is childish to only see what you want to see. You clearly said that you only seen the part of my post that you already agreed with. That makes you childish, although not near as Childish as Curve, I will definately stipulate that, at least you're able to form coherent thoughts and write entire posts without resorting to name calling and cursing like Curve the Child over there

Here's the deal....why don't you show me the internet rule where I HAVE TO comment on EVERYTHING in your post when I reply. Then we'll go from there, okay?

The TRUTH is that that website I posted got their information from the Cordoba House people not some rag.

This is the problem with internet information....frequently incorrect or purposefully lying information can go viral and unless you dig, you cannot see that it all originated from the same source.

You claimed the Cordoba House website said they would open on 9/11/11 so prove it you fucking bitch.

Here's the deal....why don't you show me the internet rule where I HAVE TO comment on EVERYTHING in your post when I reply. Then we'll go from there, okay?

LOL - Obviously there is no rule. It just seems common sense that if you're going to comment on part of a thread which is directed towards others, you would at least acknowledge the part that was directed at you.

My entire point of that thread was to differentiate between say you and Curved. you gave me no information to do so when you didn't even acknowledge what I wrote concerning YOU. Obviously though further posting has proven that Curved in his a class all his own.

As for the opening date. It has been widely reported that there plan is to open it on 9/11/2011. I doubt that every single report stems from one source.

No to mosque at Ground Zero Petition

Planting a mosque just two blocks from where Muslims murdered Americans on 9/11 in the name of Islam is a huge slap in the face. Why shouldn’t Muslims be sensitive enough to realize that a huge mosque planted right near the horrific wound to the U.S. created at Ground Zero by Muslims is outrageous to us? They claim a right to be insulted by cartoons mocking their prophet, even to the point of beheading people.

The Imam of the Ground Zero Insult, Faisal Abdul Rauf, is not the nice guy he likes to hold himself out to be. At his Friday afternoon khutbah services and in his book What’s Right With Islam Rauf states that he wants the mosque to be a place where inter-faith understanding is fostered. His sonorous voice is smooth and almost hypnotic. His writing style appears to be rational and unthreatening.

However, this does not jibe with the aspects of him that are downright hostile and frightening.

During a recent Friday sermon, this writer did due diligence as a mosque monitor and heard Rauf deny that Muslims perpetrated 9/11. In an interview with CNN shortly after 9/11, Rauf said, “U.S. policies were an accessory to the crime that happened. We [the U.S.] have been an accessory to a lot of innocent lives dying in the world. Osama bin Laden was made in the USA.” Elsewhere, Rauf has stated that terrorism will end only when the West acknowledges the harm it has done to Muslims. And that it was Christians who started mass attacks on civilians.

Rauf has numerous ties to CAIR, an unindicted co-conspirator in the Department of Justice funding case brought against Hamas, an openly terrorist organization. CAIR is also the initiator of numerous cases designed to intimidate non-Muslims from criticizing aggressive Muslim behavior, and to use our own legal and democratic processes to undermine and dominate America, forcing it to become Islamic.

Rauf calls himself a Sufi, evoking among non-Muslims a “peace and love” image. But that’s not the whole picture. Sufism has many sides to it, including the Koranic injunction to spread Islam one way or another, and it has a rich history of waging war, too. Could it be that one of the frequently used tools of war, lying to the enemy, explains the contradiction between Rauf’s image as reconciler of religions and his sympathies and associations with terrorists?

A previous Rauf project, Muslim Leaders of Tomorrow, clearly shows on its website that it is headed and funded by individuals from Saudi Arabia, the country that spawned fifteen of the nineteen jihad jockeys who rode the 9/11 planes of destruction. The funding for the mosque at Ground Zero is much murkier so far. All that has been publicly disclosed is that the support comes from unidentified sources in Saudi Arabia and Muslim-ruled Malaysia. Rauf reportedly says he paid $4.85 million for the property — in cash. Where exactly did this money come from? Was it Wahhabist-supporting Saudi sources, which have already funded many other mosques in New York City?

The mosque is called Cordoba House. Muslims like to refer to Spain and especially the city of Cordoba as a place where their rule reached a glorious peak. Contrary to the myth of a Golden Age of equality during the Muslim occupation of Spain (and in particular in Cordoba), Spain and Cordoba were places where Christians and Jews suffered as social inferiors under Islamic oppression. Equal civil rights never existed for non-Muslims under Sharia, or Islamic law. Rauf even admits as much when he writes, “Jews and Christians living under Muslim rule simply had to pay a tax to finance their protection by their Muslim overlords.” This is not equality! Americans do not demand a special tax to protect Muslims from ourselves. That would be extortion, not “protection.”

Through another organization Rauf started called the Cordoba Initiative, he created the “Sharia Index.” This will measure how closely countries follow Sharia, or Islamic law. While Sharia can cover such relatively innocuous aspects of Muslim life as religious weddings (hopefully not to twelve-year-old girls), it also demands that all Muslim life be governed by laws derived from the Koran, without the intervention of civic institutions, such as democracy. And the Koran dictates that everyone, even non-Muslims, must ultimately live under Sharia. Do you understand how that is in direct conflict with our Constitution and other aspects of our secular society?

Rauf gets even trickier here. He states in What’s Right With Islam that a society that follows natural law, such as America, is already practicing Sharia. However, he does not note that his peculiar definition of Sharia acceptance is shared by just about no other Imam. So what prevents him from adjusting his singular idea of Sharia back to the norm of forced conversions, murdering non-Muslims and apostates, amputations of thieves’ hands, stoning of adulterous women, execution of homosexuals, etc.? Throughout his writing, Rauf floats an image of a harmonious, pleasant Islam — nice to everybody. But this is totally disconnected from Islam’s actual history of bloody conquest, enslavement, and humiliation of other people — which he never acknowledges.

Still another unsettling part of Rauf’s problem mosque is why the city has given the building a pass. Records for the Department of Buildings have shown numerous complaints for illegal construction and no access, yet the issues were listed as “resolved.”

Community Board One’s financial district committee needs to reconsider its endorsement of this mosque. The prestigious American groups that are reportedly also financing the mosque, The Ford Foundation and The Rockefeller Brothers Fund, need to think again about what they are getting into. The Department of Buildings needs to reassess its action. The Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs, which supports the project (Why? What has a religious building got to do with immigration?) needs to reevaluate its approval.

Mayor Bloomberg himself needs to withdraw his support for this mosque, especially in light of the recent Times Square car bomb attempt. If not, he will be helping to provide a handy meeting place for future terrorists, those who understand Imam Rauf’s real message: Speak sweetly, appear to be a well-adjusted member of American society, and plan the destruction of America, either with bombs or “peaceful” undermining.

No to mosque at Ground Zero - Petition Spot

Muslim Victims of Terrorist Attack, September 11, 2001

Bump

These dickidiots would ignore the facts regardless of how polite the posts are so I may as well have some fun while they ignore the facts.

LOL - Obviously there is no rule. It just seems common sense that if you're going to comment on part of a thread which is directed towards others, you would at least acknowledge the part that was directed at you.

My entire point of that thread was to differentiate between say you and Curved. you gave me no information to do so when you didn't even acknowledge what I wrote concerning YOU. Obviously though further posting has proven that Curved in his a class all his own.

As for the opening date. It has been widely reported that there plan is to open it on 9/11/2011. I doubt that every single report stems from one source.

This is why you are such a pathetic bitch. The opening date bullsit got debunked long ago and you ignore it.

Once again....you claimed the Cordoba website itself says they will open on 9/11/11 so show us where that is you dishonest cocksucking skank.

When/IF thi mosque is allowed to be completed it will tower over every Christian Church in NYC and perhaps the whole USA. Such under Sharia is an extremely potent sign of Victory in the Jihad to the islimer faithful and proof to them of our supine contemptable weakness crying out for further exploitation.

They need to find a new site to build their mosque. If they truly want to promote peace they would, and not say another word about it. But, no, methinks this is the muslim way of poking their fingers in America's eye. Yep.

Further proven by their choice of 9/11/2011 as the target date to have their opening day party.

Lol....keep repeating that lie you fucking punk. Every time you do it shows why bigots like yourself are a joke.

Got it another dhimi ready to tremble & obey the Masters. Paid your jizya for 2010?

When/IF thi mosque is allowed to be completed it will tower over every Christian Church in NYC and perhaps the whole USA. Such under Sharia is an extremely potent sign of Victory in the Jihad to the islimer faithful and proof to them of our supine contemptable weakness crying out for further exploitation.

Further proven by their choice of 9/11/2011 as the target date to have their opening day party.

Lol....keep repeating that lie you fucking punk. Every time you do it shows why bigots like yourself are a joke.

Got it another dhimi ready to tremble & obey the Masters. Paid your jizya for 2010?

The only thing you regret about 9E is you didn't get to suck all the hijacker's dicks before they got on the planes.

(Hey....this "you just love terrorists" thing is pretty fucking stoopid)

So why don't you prove the opening date is 9/11/11 you fucking crybaby.

Bump
missed this Gash?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2385564-post332.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynPx1eA4dLQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Stop The Construction Of The 9-11 Mosque- Sunday June 6, 2010[/ame]

Forum List

Back