No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
like this?
snick snick
grabbed
0044700012802_0_A1C1_1200.jpg
The old man eats that shit.

Sounds like you might be toking already. Don't you mean "open a bag of weed..." I didn't take you for a box wine type.
I've been toking since I got up. Take a piss, turn the coffee pot on and load a bowl. That's my routine.
I'm not even the wine type but I got a bunch of it left over from a party. I probably get rid of it at the next one . I just started a rum pot with strawberries and pineapple for Christmas

Naw I don't like dry ass meat from a pompous ass that looks for approval on a message board. If your meat was worth anything, you wouldn't have to promote it to people you don't know because no one who knows you wants to have anything to do with you. Chile Verde is mmmm mmmm good.
:itsok:

moist

tender.jpg

We should take Wittgenstein to the Yulin dog Festival.

oops wrong thread

snick snick

2_C-zJcB_400x400.jpg

I'll be putting seasonal fruit into the pot every month. Come October it will be pears. Check out Harry &David's Royal Riviera Pears. The best

With all respect....

that greenish bluish color of the meat looks disgusting!

like a rotting color.... not nice at all.:47:

Yuck!
that is the Iphone and the lighting. there is nothing wrong with that pork tenderloin.
Here it looks yellow, it isn't

IMG-3733.jpg

Tuna is doomed to eat his nasty BBQ alone. Nobody likes him and God has forsaken him. Animal control won't allow him to get another dog. Tuna is a known dog hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back