No, The Oregon Shooter Was Not A ‘Conservative Republican’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Another lie by the left shown to be just that – a lie.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-02-at-10.02.02-PM-550x386.png

He was registered as Independent. Thanks to Weazel Zippers

He was not a Muslim either. Mercer was a member of group - Left hand Path - which is hardcore Satanism. He murdered ten people - namely Christians - as a sacrifice to Satan. Our media needs to be reporting the truth about this story. Our young people are being drawn into these satanic cults, teachings, covens through very deceptive methods and this is the result, America. Time to wake up.

Another lie by the left shown to be just that – a lie.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-02-at-10.02.02-PM-550x386.png

He was registered as Independent. Thanks to Weazel Zippers

He claimed to be a conservative republican on social media. You do understand this, right?
Hillary "claims" to be honest and trustworthy...

You DO understand that people lie, right???

Not only a "conservative republican" but also supported nazi beliefs. Lived at home with mommy and daddy. And apparently, he begged money on line.

Profile of lithium_love - Kickass Torrents

Dipshit...if he supported nazi beliefs then he definitely wasn't a Conservative Republican...they are complete opposites....moron. If anything, if you look at the nazi platform he is closer to being a modern democrat...then throw in the racism and he is a modern democrat......

Not only a "conservative republican" but also supported nazi beliefs. Lived at home with mommy and daddy. And apparently, he begged money on line.

Here it is - in his own words, Luddly, he says - Drinking your blood - this kid was left hand path - a hardcore Satanist. Thanks for the link. Just proves again - he murdered those Christians as a sacrifice to Satan.

Mercer writes on Profile of lithium_love-KickassTorrents:

Drinking your blood

If anyone is interested in donating money, just go on paypal and send donations to this email address: [email protected]

All proceeds will be used to fund my seedbox on justseed.it

Just a few cents per person would help fund it as I'm paying 19 cents per 4 GB. Appreciate any donations however small. Thanks
updated 2 weeks ago

Last edited:

A half-black Nazi that hates Christians that claims to be a conservative isn't one. Just like when a cross-dressing faggot self indentifies himself as a woman, it doesn't make him one either.

He was a registered independent, Luddly.
Luddy and his kind prefer narrative fiction over facts. It's the Agenda that matters, not facts.

Another "fact" that has been ignored is that the motive for this mass murder was Satanism and human sacrifice - taking the lives of Christians for Satan. The amount of material, evidence I have seen in past 2 days about this kids involvement in satanism is over the top. That the media has not reported the truth about this story is reprehensible.

Why did this kid write on his blog to his readers - drinking your blood..... He was a hardcore satanist. It's what they do.

He was not a Muslim either. Mercer was a member of group - Left hand Path - which is hardcore Satanism. He murdered ten people - namely Christians - as a sacrifice to Satan. Our media needs to be reporting the truth about this story. Our young people are being drawn into these satanic cults, teachings, covens through very deceptive methods and this is the result, America. Time to wake up.
May have been some islamic coordination...may have been......choice of target of school that one of the guys who stopped the French train shooting is disconcerting to say the least

satan
left hand
half-black
Muslim/Islam
pajama boy

I haven't heard or read any of that. I was going by his own words.

I suspect that many of these nutters just grab whatever label sounds good and they go with it. I also think we'll hear a lot more about him in the future.

If it wasn't for the fact that everything on the Internet was true, we'd never know any of this! I am so happy that everybody tells the truth on the Internet...

Dipshit...if he supported nazi beliefs then he definitely wasn't a Conservative Republican...they are complete opposites....moron. If anything, if you look at the nazi platform he is closer to being a modern democrat...then throw in the racism and he is a modern democrat......

You are correct. If you compare pre war German politics to repub politics here you can clearly see that they are polar opposites.
Repubs were all about just enough government to hold the place together, and not even a tad bit more.

Pre war Germany was the exact opposite. Plus the authoritarian leadership on top of that making for a deeply flawed government anyway you looked at it.

Forum List

Back