No, The Oregon Shooter Was Not A ‘Conservative Republican’

Another lie by the left shown to be just that – a lie.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-02-at-10.02.02-PM-550x386.png

He was registered as Independent. Thanks to Weazel Zippers

He was a mad man. End of story. Lots of people are Muslims, conservative Republicans, Satanists, and everythign else and don't wind up murdering people.

He sounds like a Muslim to me... His actions speak for themselves.

True dat.....

12096287_544218292396611_2424257376338857387_n.jpg

As you are a Catholic you may not know this Irish Lass. Any Christian who denies Jesus Christ by refusing to answer when asked if they are a Christian? Will find themselves in hell. Not answering the question is not an option for true Christians.

Dude, get off your moronic anti Catholic kick. Ya effin loon.

I am not a dude. I'm quoting Jesus Christ. He said, If you deny me before men I will deny you before my father in heaven. Oh and your pope who said that the Cross was a failure? He is a liar. The Cross was the greatest open display of Victory Jesus Christ ever showed the world, Satan and all of hell. Buy a bible and read it.
Some think the pope is the false prophet of revelation.

If it wasn't for the fact that everything on the Internet was true, we'd never know any of this! I am so happy that everybody tells the truth on the Internet...

I'm a doctor, I'm a lawyer, I'm a movie star....I'm an astronaut and I own this bar...

I read on The Mirror's website that he was British born and a Republican as in a supporter of the Irish Republican Army.

Forum List

Back