No Such People Live Today, Ya Git

Your argument lacks any thinking. To use that argument for reparations, that would include millions of other people.
Do you want to pay reparations to whites?
Says the man (allegedly) who doesn't know the difference between a legal theory and an argument.
Your argument is a legal theory, genius.
Doesnt mean its settled.
Let's switch gears a little bit. Why does the airline want millions of dollars paid back to them in the newstory below?

South African Airways files fraud charges against pilot, claims he was flying with incorrect license for decades

The airline is now looking to “recover the money unduly paid” to Chandler during his tenure with the airline, on the grounds that he committed fraud, the BBC reported, citing South Africa’s Mail & Guardian.

“SAA has suffered actual financial prejudice and has opened a criminal case of fraud against that pilot,” a spokesman for SAA said in a statement obtained by Bloomberg. “Necessary steps will be taken to recover the money unduly paid to him.”

The airline is said to be seeking “millions in rand.”

So how many of you were here when Native Americans were removed from their homelands?

You do understand that you've been paying them reparations your entire lives. Your children and beyond will be also paying them reparations.

“Racial inequality in the United States today may, ultimately, be based on slavery, but it is also based on the failure of the country to take effective steps since slavery to undermine the structural racial inequality that slavery put in place. From the latter part of the nineteenth century through the first half of the twentieth century, the Jim Crow system continued to keep Blacks “in their place,” and even during and after the civil rights era no policies were adopted to dismantle the racial hierarchy that already existed.”

Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls

Housing discrimination as a basis for Black reparations

Such People DO Live Today.

So how many of you were here when Native Americans were removed from their homelands?

You do understand that you've been paying them reparations your entire lives. Your children and beyond will be also paying them reparations.

“Racial inequality in the United States today may, ultimately, be based on slavery, but it is also based on the failure of the country to take effective steps since slavery to undermine the structural racial inequality that slavery put in place. From the latter part of the nineteenth century through the first half of the twentieth century, the Jim Crow system continued to keep Blacks “in their place,” and even during and after the civil rights era no policies were adopted to dismantle the racial hierarchy that already existed.”

You can almost taste that reparations check, huh?

Like SWV said: "No you're never gonna get it" LMAO!
lol@u.png

To correct the OP, it's "Jit" which is short for "Jitterbug". ;)

Last edited:

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Honestly, I don't see what you're beefing about, IM2.

For more than a century, hasn't a large population of "PRO BLACK, Woke & Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens been loudly advocating for segregation?

Back-to-Africa movement - Wikipedia

IM2, do you become sad and angry when witnessing our peaceful, free-thinking black American neighbors being INTIMIDATED, TAUNTED, BULLIED, DENIGRATED, HARASSED as "Sell-Outs, C00ns or Uncle Toms", and in some instances threatened with violence by apparent hateful, illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded Americans?

Frankly, I'm looking forward to the un-evolved PRO BLACK Back-to-Africa crowd returning to Africa, along with their HATE and apparent taste for drama and human dysfunction....leaving our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent free of PRO BLACK hate and impediments that currently seek to deprive peaceful black American citizens from pursuing THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

We are owed, and we are owed trillions. It is a debt that will be paid. There are laws that supersede the laws of man. Including our constitution. You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that.

So you see Miss Marion, you can pay what is owed or get what you have taken from you. Think about that as you live in Florida and hurricane season is coming.

We are owed, and we are owed trillions. It is a debt that will be paid. There are laws that supersede the laws of man. Including our constitution. You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that.

So you see Miss Marion, you can pay what is owed or get what you have taken from you. Think about that as you live in Florida and hurricane season is coming.

The only thing you're taking from me is high velocity copper-jacketed lead in motion, punk. And jeers, I got plenty of jeers for ya. :04:

I lost my great great grandpappy in that war, helping to set your great great grandpappy free.

I owe you nothing

Your argument lacks any thinking. To use that argument for reparations, that would include millions of other people.
Says the man (allegedly) who doesn't know the difference between a legal theory and an argument.
Doesnt mean its settled.
I haven't made an argument, that you don't know that is beyond pathetic.
Then wtf are you doing posting legal shit for reasons to justify reparations?
Just trolling, like i said?
Goddamn woman

Doesnt mean its settled.
Let's switch gears a little bit. Why does the airline want millions of dollars paid back to them in the newstory below?

South African Airways files fraud charges against pilot, claims he was flying with incorrect license for decades

The airline is now looking to “recover the money unduly paid” to Chandler during his tenure with the airline, on the grounds that he committed fraud, the BBC reported, citing South Africa’s Mail & Guardian.

“SAA has suffered actual financial prejudice and has opened a criminal case of fraud against that pilot,” a spokesman for SAA said in a statement obtained by Bloomberg. “Necessary steps will be taken to recover the money unduly paid to him.”

Because they had a pilot with fake credentials.
Really looks bad on them. Customers should start suing them.

Blacks have been getting free shit for decades.
Food, housing, tax incentives, schooling etc
Just shut up. Nobody owes you shit.
Slavery was normal back then. My ancestors were oppressed, enslaved. My jewish ancestors have been trampled on for thousands of years and you dont hear me being a little bitch about it like you, do ya?

What about unjust enrichment, the proceeds of which have been passed down from generation to generation?

In contract law, unjust enrichment occurs when one person is enriched at the expense of another in circumstances that the law sees as unjust.[1] Where an individual is unjustly enriched, the law imposes an obligation upon the recipient to make restitution, subject to defences such as change of position. Liability for an unjust (or unjustified) enrichment arises irrespective of wrongdoing on the part of the recipient. The concept of unjust enrichment can be traced to Roman law and the maxim that "no one should be benefited at another's expense": nemo locupletari potest aliena iactura or nemo locupletari debet cum aliena iactura.
Unjust enrichment - Wikipedia

My estate, after my mother passed away, was about 200 dollars.

You come for my money because my skin color is the same as those that were your ancestors masters, is just pure racism on your part.

Doesnt mean its settled.
I haven't made an argument, that you don't know that is beyond pathetic.
Then wtf are you doing posting legal shit for reasons to justify reparations?
Just trolling, like i said?
Goddamn woman
Doesnt mean its settled.

Because they had a pilot with fake credentials.
Really looks bad on them. Customers should start suing them.
And who was harmed because of what he did and what are the monetary damages caused by his actions?

I lost my great great grandpappy in that war, helping to set your great great grandpappy free.

I owe you nothing

Your great grandpappy did nothing because after the civil war whites implemented apartheid. Besides blacks fought in the civil war. We are owed and not just because of slavery.

Blacks have been getting free shit for decades.
Food, housing, tax incentives, schooling etc
Just shut up. Nobody owes you shit.
Slavery was normal back then. My ancestors were oppressed, enslaved. My jewish ancestors have been trampled on for thousands of years and you dont hear me being a little bitch about it like you, do ya?

Whites have been getting free shit since this was a colony. Food, housing, tax incentives, schooling etc Just shut up. We are owed. White Jews owned slaves here in America. Jew is a religion. Your ancestors have not faced what we have. And unlike you, I don't choose to leave out the 100 years after slavery or the ongoing white racism today.

Your white ass is the sum of generations of free shit. The legal decisions made I base my opinions on are documented and accessible. So just shut the fuck up trying to tell me anything until you know as much as I do pertaining to this issue.

You're not owed shit, because you were never enslaved.

We are owed for more than slavery.

You're not owed shit, because you were never enslaved.

We are owed for more than slavery.

You are owed nothing.

When the Japanese Americans internment was over, most returned to what they considered “home” to find their land had been taken over by others, and were not allowed to buy in many neighborhoods that they had previously lived.

Inspired by the civil rights movement, the Japanese American community filled for “Redress” in terms of financial compensation and an official apology from the US government. In 1980, Congress opened an official inquiry, and their final determination was that it [the internment of Japanese Americans] was a “grave injustice” based upon "racial prejudice", war hysteria, and the failure of political leadership.” In 1988, the Civil Liberties Act was signed, and all living people who were interned during WWII received 20,000 and an official apology. No redress was provided to those who had passed prior to this date.
So if the injustice can be seen in what was done to the Japanese Americans why are you all so consistently and perpetually blind to the injustice suffered by African Americans, including those extending beyond slavery which is demonstrably based upon “racial prejudice" and the failure of political leadership.

American apartheid.

When the Japanese Americans internment was over, most returned to what they considered “home” to find their land had been taken over by others, and were not allowed to buy in many neighborhoods that they had previously lived.

Inspired by the civil rights movement, the Japanese American community filled for “Redress” in terms of financial compensation and an official apology from the US government. In 1980, Congress opened an official inquiry, and their final determination was that it [the internment of Japanese Americans] was a “grave injustice” based upon "racial prejudice", war hysteria, and the failure of political leadership.” In 1988, the Civil Liberties Act was signed, and all living people who were interned during WWII received 20,000 and an official apology. No redress was provided to those who had passed prior to this date.
So if the injustice can be seen in what was done to the Japanese Americans why are you all so consistently and perpetually blind to the injustice suffered by African Americans, including those extending beyond slavery which is demonstrably based upon “racial prejudice" and the failure of political leadership.

American apartheid.

In 1988, the Civil Liberties Act was signed, and all living people who were interned during WWII received 20,000 and an official apology.

and the same should be done today.

those who were enslaved should receive reparations .

Not their great great grandchildren.

I owe you nothing

Your great grandpappy did nothing because after the civil war whites implemented apartheid. Besides blacks fought in the civil war. We are owed and not just because of slavery.

my great granddad died so your great great granddad could be free.

And I have no doubt that means nothing to you.

Just keep standing there with your hand out

Forum List

Back