No Solution

All this is moot. The leftists are doomed. They know they are done. Even a corrupt FBI couldn't keep them from losing. They have nothing to run on but increasing taxes, open borders, and men in women's bathrooms. The desperation of the leftist traitors is obvious. Until they can learn to compromise, and come up with a message and a candidate to deliver it, it's over. Look for a red landslide in about four months.
You're full of ,,,,,,,,,,,,trump
You hillary panty-sniffers are funny!

But still no answer about Comey and strzek{sp} giving the election to trump?

giving?
You don't think Comey coming out about investigation into Hillary had no affect OR holding back trump and russia info by the guy bashed yesterday by Republicans also helped?? And btw this is no witch hunt That's BS

I think Comey was so sure Hillary had it in the bag, he could have listed a dozen lovers, of various nationalities, and been sure she would win
And while your congress of dotards worry about this where are the huge investigations into russia hacking our elections and hillary's e mails? Why protect trump rather than our country??
I think Pee Wee Herman is sincerely convinced there was a pro-Hillary anti-Trump agenda in the FBI, and he's probably right. But while Hill got a pass, the FBI didn't trash Trump. And he likes the cameras.

Gohmert and Goodlette? That's their starting lineup? LOL

what Representative House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy and House Judicial Committee Chairman Robert Goodlatte did in the the hearing Thursday looks flat-out irresponsible. The Republican lawmakers seemed to be playing games with classified and otherwise non-public information to make the FBI look as if it is refusing reasonable congressional requests. Their bigger goal appeared to be the disruption of the Mueller investigation — or at least, constructing a counter-narrative for (and with) Republican-aligned media. House Republicans stopped benefiting from the presumption that they were acting in good faith long ago (see the never-ending Benghazi investigation or the phony controversy of the Nunes memo). Instead, they’re simply using oversight to fan the flames of implausible and illogical conspiracy theories.

Unfortunately, there is no solution to the problem of panel chairs acting irresponsibly when they have the full support of their party. Normally, the constraint on over-the-top grandstanding is that the party collectively cares about its reputation and won’t support such behavior. If a chair is acting up, the leadership might ask her to tone it down, or even in extreme cases threaten to replace her. 1

That doesn’t work with today’s Republican majority, which has convinced itself there is no such thing as neutral media or other nonpartisan institutions and only cares about party-aligned media such as Fox News or the Rush Limbaugh show. 2 And that’s part of what makes the Republicans so dysfunctional. Their incentive is to please their strongest supporters, and so the normal constraints built into the system don’t operate to push against irresponsible actions.

Chafetz suggests the cure is at the ballot box.

Bloomburg

Unfortunately, there is no solution to the problem of panel chairs acting irresponsibly when they have the full support of their party.

and your opinion of the Left wandering off topic, continuously, during that hearing?

What does the problem at the border have to do with the texts under discussion?

or the other numerous Trump bashing comments?

How does calling Trump an illegitimate president, as at least one did, apply to the texts of an FBI agent during the campaign?

Protection of Trump, our illegitimate president, was the one and only reason for the hearing to start with.

giving?
You don't think Comey coming out about investigation into Hillary had no affect OR holding back trump and russia info by the guy bashed yesterday by Republicans also helped?? And btw this is no witch hunt That's BS

I think Comey was so sure Hillary had it in the bag, he could have listed a dozen lovers, of various nationalities, and been sure she would win
And while your congress of dotards worry about this where are the huge investigations into russia hacking our elections and hillary's e mails? Why protect trump rather than our country??
500,000 e mails hacked by Russian spies and the pos says witch hunt?? now he's going to play patty cake with the slime putin ?? who is laughing and dancing on the streets of Stalingrad

giving?

The large majority of the country, including Trump, thought that.

Oh, c’mon. Had we done something really dastardly like rig our nominating process in favor of one candidate I’d buy the mockery thing.
Hey blastoff You think your ah president doing NOTHING about the hacking of our elections is a good thing < that an innocent man wouldn't act that way?

After asking the russians to hack hillary's e mails and they do it that very day how can any republican put up with the slime in our WH? WHAT would happen if Obama did the same ? Your fn republican heads would explode

Now trump is visiting our greatest adversary, knowing 12 russian spies have been indicted for hacking into our election ... He should tell putin give them up to us for trial or I'm going back home There are many on both sides that say he shouldn't go at all

The repubs did irreparable damage to their case. The only thing that really came out is that they have nothing but some of this guys texts, nothing as far as proving he let his opinions affect his job, and the fact that there was no way he could have done anything without someone else catching him.

I forgot to add. I also learned that being a dentist made you an expert in body language and that at least one of the repubs is on some kind of mental therapy drugs.

Yeah, if he was a trump supporter who said he would stop hillary. you'd be fine. You'd say no worries. Sssssssuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeee you would ...
I cant stand Hillary so I agree. Since he was part of reopening the investigation into Hilary this is not a hypothetical.
Ok, so if he was going to stop obama? Thats fine too?
Obama was never under investigation dummy.

My God you're stupid.

You said there is no evidence that Strzok's opinions including his vow to end Trump affected his job.

I said you'd say the same about Hillary, right? You said it's OK, you don't like her

Obama? Oh, he was never under investigation.

Swish and swish. You were government educated, weren't you? Obviously with your severe Trump butt hurt you want an anti-Trump agent to investigate him. But when I ask you about democrats, swish and swish, you don't grasp the question.

Why on earth do you want to do the crappy government education you got to your children???

The repubs did irreparable damage to their case. The only thing that really came out is that they have nothing but some of this guys texts, nothing as far as proving he let his opinions affect his job, and the fact that there was no way he could have done anything without someone else catching him.

I forgot to add. I also learned that being a dentist made you an expert in body language and that at least one of the repubs is on some kind of mental therapy drugs.

Yeah, if he was a trump supporter who said he would stop hillary. you'd be fine. You'd say no worries. Sssssssuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeee you would ...
I cant stand Hillary so I agree. Since he was part of reopening the investigation into Hilary this is not a hypothetical.

My God you're stupid.

You said there is no evidence that Strzok's opinions including his vow to end Trump affected his job.

I said you'd say the same about Hillary, right? You said it's OK, you don't like her

Swish and swish. You were government educated, weren't you? Obviously with your severe Trump butt hurt you want an anti-Trump agent to investigate him. But when I ask you about democrats, swish and swish, you don't grasp the question.

Why on earth do you want to do the crappy government education you got to your children???
You must be really dumb. Hilary and Drumpf are the only two that were subject to investigation. Obama was never under investigation. Just because you messed up and now look like a big fool on your Hilary claim doesnt mean I am going to allow you to move the goal posts.

My God you're stupid.

You must be really dumb. Hilary and Drumpf are the only two that were subject to investigation. Obama was never under investigation. Just because you messed up and now look like a big fool on your Hilary claim doesnt mean I am going to allow you to move the goal posts.

That's still not the question, eighth grade reader.

WOULD YOU BE OK WITH A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO SAID HE WOULD END OBAMA INVESTIGATING HIM???

You said it's fine for a Trump hater to investigate Trump. So would you be fine with a Trump lover to investigate Obama?

What about that don't you understand? I didn't say anything about whether Obama was under investigation or not. It's irrelevant to the discussion

WHY aren't these republican ah's working on protecting our election process and get after those who harm it Where is the orange anus ?? Meeting with an enemy 10 x as wise as he is? Witch hunt??? BULL SHIT

republicans lost their shit when they overheard Obama talking to Putin Wonder how they'd react if obama pulled the same shit trump is now Their fn tiny lame brain heads would explode

My God you're stupid.

That's still not the question, eighth grade reader.

WOULD YOU BE OK WITH A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO SAID HE WOULD END OBAMA INVESTIGATING HIM???

You said it's fine for a Trump hater to investigate Trump. So would you be fine with a Trump lover to investigate Obama?

What about that don't you understand? I didn't say anything about whether Obama was under investigation or not. It's irrelevant to the discussion
Yes here is your first question

"Ok, so if he was going to stop obama? Thats fine too?"

My answer. How is he going to stop Obama when Obama was never under investigation?

Now that you have made up an entirely new question I will answer that.

"WOULD YOU BE OK WITH A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO SAID HE WOULD END OBAMA INVESTIGATING HIM???"

My answer.

I dont deal in hypotheticals just because you struck out on the Hilary question.

WHY aren't these republican ah's working on protecting our election process and get after those who harm it Where is the orange anus ?? Meeting with an enemy 10 x as wise as he is? Witch hunt??? BULL SHIT
Too busy sucking Drumpfs dick in hopes they will get reelected. Its pretty obvious that catching the Russians and the traitors that assisted them was never a priority for the repubs. They have already charged 4 people with ties to Russia. How many more do they need to uncover before they realize it was a thing?

Too busy sucking Drumpfs dick in hopes they will get reelected. Its pretty obvious that catching the Russians and the traitors that assisted them was never a priority for the repubs. They have already charged 4 people with ties to Russia. How many more do they need to uncover before they realize it was a thing?
the 12 Rosenstein indicted today is just the tip of the iceberg Soon the republican slime will be asked to take off their partisan hats and believe the facts presented to them

Forum List

Back