no salary for Trump - MAGA

This is the first productive get it done president in my lifetime...Obama played the role of president and did nothing of value for the people but was on the Golf course or on Air Force one or in one of his tax payer paid for white house concerts everyday......do you have a clue on how much Stevie Wonder and Elton charge for a concert?.....did you whine like a little bitch back then?....

This is the first productive get it done president in my lifetime...Obama played the role of president and did nothing of value for the people but was on the Golf course or on Air Force one or in one of his tax payer paid for white house concerts everyday......do you have a clue on how much Stevie Wonder and Elton charge for a concert?.....did you whine like a little bitch back then?....
How old are you, 3?

Just sent a box set of new 24K gold-plated golf balls to the White House.

Hope the Donald enjoys them in good health.

display-gold-golf-balls.jpg

Every president enjoys time off for a job well done!

The better the job, the more time off!

Trump has earned it.

Just sent a box set of new 24K gold-plated golf balls to the White House.

Hope the Donald enjoys them in good health.

View attachment 307220

Every president enjoys time off for a job well done!

The better the job, the more time off!

Trump has earned it.

Be sure you take the cost of those out the liberal's paychecks, just for good irony.

poor lil trumpbots -

no brain, no pain -

:itsok:

How old are you, 3?
I am not the one bitching like a baby about presidential perks....

poor lil trumpbots -

no brain, no pain -

:itsok:
You are the one that seems to need comforting ya big baby....presidents get perks....so deal with it....elections have consequences deal with that too ya infant....

least we forget the never ending interest on his golf debt -

perk that dipshit .

Obama deserved time off too. They all do. While I think its conpletely obsurd to spend 100k on a fucking dog, its what they do. They soend our money. People bitch and keep voting for them.
Both sides make me fucking sick.

Golf is a rich mans game. An elitist game I cannot consider a sport. It's a game that non athletic people can play though. I could care less how much golf any president plays in the scheme of it.

Golf is a rich mans game. An elitist game I cannot consider a sport. It's a game that non athletic people can play though. I could care less how much golf any president plays in the scheme of it.

oh brother ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back