No one will save you (Hulu) Horror... sort of, not sure... or is this a comedy..no..drama?... or horror?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Critics - "Yes!!... the filmaker is so brilliant! Camera work is amazing!! There is so much in this film to LOVE!!!"

Audience - "meh"

Me - I haven't figure that out. In the first 15 minutes a lot of action occurs. But is this a comedy.... cause... how is it possible the alien can't find her under the bed... but has super sensory powers? I mean.. the aliens can literally read minds. But apparently only if you are not under a bed.
Oh - and there is no dialogue. Well... sort of. There are 5 words. But they are only kind of whispered.
There is a story here. But you probably won't get it. I didn't. Is this a metaphor for the main character's guilt? Are the aliens supposed to represent mankinds hate?
I don't know.

At any rate... you might like it. If you enjoy watching a movie where the realism is a solid 1.5 out of 10.. not much makes sense... but there is some cool special effects, you might enjoy it.

Oh - here is a trailer of pretty much every cool scene the movie has, so you might just watch this instead.

Oh - and... I don't care if this is a spoiler... the filmaker says this is supposed to represent all the trama modern children endure growing up.

So... yeah.

:rolleyes:

Critics - "Yes!!... the filmaker is so brilliant! Camera work is amazing!! There is so much in this film to LOVE!!!"

Audience - "meh"

Me - I haven't figure that out. In the first 15 minutes a lot of action occurs. But is this a comedy.... cause... how is it possible the alien can't find her under the bed... but has super sensory powers? I mean.. the aliens can literally read minds. But apparently only if you are not under a bed.
Oh - and there is no dialogue. Well... sort of. There are 5 words. But they are only kind of whispered.
There is a story here. But you probably won't get it. I didn't. Is this a metaphor for the main character's guilt? Are the aliens supposed to represent mankinds hate?
I don't know.

At any rate... you might like it. If you enjoy watching a movie where the realism is a solid 1.5 out of 10.. not much makes sense... but there is some cool special effects, you might enjoy it.

Oh - here is a trailer of pretty much every cool scene the movie has, so you might just watch this instead.

The monsters can't get you under your blanket.

Forum List

Back