no one told me there would be bling!!!!!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i use the old version of usmb at home and the new version at work....still hanging onto the old version...but i will admit..i like the little medals...lol...we got bling!!!!

i am not fond of the notifications thing....i do not know how to deal with them....i have two notices that i am ignoring....i dont care for the "rep i have given" stuff...takes up too much room...i would like to see....the admins add interactive chat...or a "chat room"....what ever they are called..where we can chat in real time....the thanks stuff is useless as far a i can tell....just another filler type thing...

i use the old version of usmb at home and the new version at work....still hanging onto the old version...but i will admit..i like the little medals...lol...we got bling!!!!

i am not fond of the notifications thing....i do not know how to deal with them....i have two notices that i am ignoring....i dont care for the "rep i have given" stuff...takes up too much room...i would like to see....the admins add interactive chat...or a "chat room"....what ever they are called..where we can chat in real time....the thanks stuff is useless as far a i can tell....just another filler type thing...

You just need to get used to it. I was startled by the changeover too, but now I don't even remember what the old system was.

LOL! I have 'bling' but not as much as rep. Function of being an 'old' member I would assume. There are some monster posters here.

LOL! I have 'bling' but not as much as rep. Function of being an 'old' member I would assume. There are some monster posters here.

I've been wondering that myself. Either people are getting cheap or my posts are not up to snuff.

I've been wondering that myself. Either people are getting cheap or my posts are not up to snuff.
I know what you mean. I sit for days, posting my heart out, no one bothers to rep. Sometimes it's disheartening, but then will come a rush!

I know what you mean. I sit for days, posting my heart out, no one bothers to rep. Sometimes it's disheartening, but then will come a rush!

People get jaded to things. We're spoiled by your posts. :) They're always thoughtful.

I actually got a tear in my eye when I read that. :redface:

You're good!!

You're good!!

Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm just amusing myself, but thank you. Seriously.

Thank you as well.

Maybe the economy has got people hoarding their rep. They don't realize you have to spend a little to eran a little. Besides, you can't take it with you when you log out. :lol:

Hey Annie, you just gave me an idea for how to get the rep system charged up again. :)

You're good!!

Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm just amusing myself, but thank you. Seriously.

Thank you as well.

Maybe the economy has got people hoarding their rep. They don't realize you have to spend a little to eran a little. Besides, you can't take it with you when you log out. :lol:

Hey Annie, you just gave me an idea for how to get the rep system charged up again. :)

Good luck with it, much appreciated.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anguille again.

Hey, you bumped me up to 105! Sweet! That will benefit many others as well.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.
Says the board lord.

i.i dont care for the "rep i have given" stuff...takes up too much room...

You can collapse it so it takes up much less room, just click that little icon next to where it says: Your reputation power is xxx points.

Forum List

Back