No one proof about russian hacking.Only 'might','could' and 'would be able'!

No, they're not forced to pay for it.

Do you speak German?

People are put into prison, if they do not pay, though they never asked for it and do not need it.

gez strafen - Google Search

Germany's an Islamic state. nobody here give a rats ass what happens to it.
True enough now-a-days. Germany is the newest caliphate.

"True enough"? Then you can prove it, right? I mean, I went to Germany over the summer, and it sure as hell wasn't an Islamic state, nor a caliphate then.

No, they're not forced to pay for it.

Do you speak German?

People are put into prison, if they do not pay, though they never asked for it and do not need it.

gez strafen - Google Search

Ja, ich spreche Deutsch, ich hab in Deutschland und Oesterreich gewohnt, danke schoen.

No, people are not put into prison because they don't pay. People are put into prison if they USE IT and DON'T PAY FOR IT. In which country is stealing considered legal exactly?

That was an idiotic statement.

They claim that you are using it, even if you do not have a TV, they claim that you are using it via Internet.

Imagine somebody puts a newspaper into your mail box, though you did not ask for it, and then, when you just throw this unasked newspaper in the garbage bin, they send a bill, because you were theoretically able to read this paper.

If you don't watch TV, you won't get locked up for not using it.

I can watch on my TV free programs.
The TV Set is like a mail box, why do I have to pay for the garbage that they put into my male box, if I did mot ask for it?

The same as if you don't use a car, you won't get locked up for not paying for insurance, or for gas or for any of the other stuff.

Totally wrong analogy.

Forum List

Back