No one parodies southern redneck trash better than this guy

What's really funny is Billy believes all Trump supporters are exactly this guy.

That would mean guys like that defeated the most qualified candidate in the history of the US.
You guys say this, but I have no idea who even said this about Hillary. Of course, I don’t even know why you even give a shit about her still.

Such comedic poetry.

Such comedic poetry like I said.

On the plus side, I'm reasonably certain that this guy would never go into a women's shower/changing room because he “feels like” a woman.

No, probably not, but why it matters anyone would care seems petty to me. After all, statistically, GOP officials have been involved with more assaults in a bathroom than any transgendered person.

What's really funny is Billy believes all Trump supporters are exactly this guy.

That would mean guys like that defeated the most qualified candidate in the history of the US.
You guys say this, but I have no idea who even said this about Hillary. Of course, I don’t even know why you even give a shit about her still.

You guys say this, but I have no idea who even said this about Hillary.

It was Obama.

Obama: Hillary Clinton Most Qualified Presidential Candidate Ever

It was Obama.

Uh okay apparently he did. I’m still not sure why anyone should care at this juncture. Obama said this and yet, no one should care because she lost the election and it’s been 3 years. Why are we talking about this is the question you should be entertaining.

It was Obama.

Uh okay apparently he did. I’m still not sure why anyone should care at this juncture. Obama said this and yet, no one should care because she lost the election and it’s been 3 years. Why are we talking about this is the question you should be entertaining.

I’m still not sure why anyone should care at this juncture.

Because it's still hilarious!!!

It was Obama.

Lol okay whatever dude. You are welcome to laugh to your heart’s content. The problem is that no one cares. It doesn’t ruffle anyone’s feathers because it is so far removed from today’s reality.

It was Obama.

Lol okay whatever dude. You are welcome to laugh to your heart’s content. The problem is that no one cares. It doesn’t ruffle anyone’s feathers because it is so far removed from today’s reality.

Every time I think of the end of the Clinton Crime Family....I laugh.

It was Obama.

Every time I think of the end of the Clinton Crime Family....I laugh.
Okay you have fun with that I guess lol

Such comedic poetry.

Your putrid elitism is why you lost in 2016 and probably why you will lose again in 2020

Liberals are no longer even trying to hide how much better than everyone else they think they are

Such comedic poetry.

Your putrid elitism is why you lost in 2016 and probably why you will lose again in 2020

Liberals are no longer even trying to hide how much better than everyone else they think they are

Sue i honesty think you found these videos funny but you won’t admit it. Come on, you choked back some laughter! Don’t deny it!

Forum List

Back