No one is a fan of rent increases but to bitch and moan over this increase amount is kind of stupid

My retarded Aunt works two full time jobs so she can keep a car she is never in and stays park

Someone his age, with uber/lyft and public transportation right outside the door, he don't need a car.

I bet I could find a bunch of things in your place thst you don't NEED too.

I have zero interest in using any of thise transportation options, so I can't blame him.

We don't even know thst he needs more money. He could be like me and just hste it when the price of anything changes, even a small amount, even if I can afford it.

Someone his age, with uber/lyft and public transportation right outside the door, he don't need a car.

I have zero interest in using any of thise transportation options, so I can't blame him.

We don't even know thst he needs more money. He could be like me and just hste it when the price of anything changes, even a small amount, even if I can afford it.

I don't need cable but can't get rid of it because it's connected to the internet

$10 increase?

I mean I would like it to stay the same but I can't get too upset about the rent going up $10. The guy in my building complaining about the increase and said he don't understand it because nothing is changing lol

We have daily pest control, the option to pay rent online, up until the 10th to pay the rent, can request maintenance online and this dude is whinning? He has no clue how good he has it right now

Plus we live across the street from the grocery store and public transportation is ride outside.

Shit they could have factored all that in and raised the rent $50

I don't need cable but can't get rid of it because it's connected to the internet
You can get internet service without cable TV.

I used to not now

I used to not now
Then you lied.

I used to not now
Then you lied.

It used to be able to get wireless internet but it no longer exist mongo

in 1992 I made $10 an hour, drove a company car, had a company expense account which paid for steak and sauna's, and had a company paid cell phone. I still make $10 an hour. The price of everything keeps going up, my income isn't.

in 1992 I made $10 an hour, drove a company car, had a company expense account which paid for steak and sauna's, and had a company paid cell phone. I still make $10 an hour. The price of everything keeps going up, my income isn't.

Update your resume mutherfucker

Forum List

Back