No....No... No... not Aunt Jemimah....this has gone to far.

If it now racist to have a smiling and happy black woman on a bottle of maple syrup....I simply ask what can be put on food products (or anything) that is NOT racist?

To me, a smiling black woman is the probably the least racist thing I can think of putting on something. Who the hell looks like at as smiling black woman on a bottle of syrup and thinks racism?

Guess Uncle Ben got bent too.
Does Land O Lakes butter still have the squaw on it?
00034500151368-800x800.png

Aunt Jemimah whom most of us grew up with...a kindly and loving black mammie...is there no shame?
<iframe width="1213" height="682" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don’t get it. She was a success story of a previous slave-
In 1890, a former slave named Nancy Green was hired to be the spokesperson forAunt Jemima brand food products.
Green’s identity was first uncovered at the Worlds’ Columbian Exposition in 1893. There were so many people interested in the Aunt Jemima exhibit, police were called for crowd control. Green served pancakes to thousands of people. People loved her warm personality and friendly demeanor, not to mention her cooking. Green was given an award for showmanship at the exposition.

As a result of her dedication, Aunt Jemima received 50,000 orders for pancake mix. Not only did flour sales soar, but Green received a lifetime contract to serve as spokesperson. She was a living legend of the brand until she died in a car accident in September 1923.

She was contracted for the rest of her life to represent the product. She represented a success story, coming from slavery.

Last edited:
I don’t get it. She was a success story of a previous slave-
In 1890, a former slave named Nancy Green was hired to be the spokesperson forAunt Jemima brand food products.
Green’s identity was first uncovered at the Worlds’ Columbian Exposition in 1893. There were so many people interested in the Aunt Jemima exhibit, police were called for crowd control. Green served pancakes to thousands of people. People loved her warm personality and friendly demeanor, not to mention her cooking. Green was given an award for showmanship at the exposition.

As a result of her dedication, Aunt Jemima received 50,000 orders for pancake mix. Not only did flour sales soar, but Green received a lifetime contract to serve as spokesperson. She was a living legend of the brand until she died in a car accident in September 1923.

She was contracted for the rest of her life to represent the product. She represented a success story, coming from slavery.
Apparently the makers of Aunt Jemima failed their history too. Just caving in to the sleazebags.

If it now racist to have a smiling and happy black woman on a bottle of maple syrup....I simply ask what can be put on food products (or anything) that is NOT racist?

To me, a smiling black woman is the probably the least racist thing I can think of putting on something. Who the hell looks like at as smiling black woman on a bottle of syrup and thinks racism?

the left goes too far

the right goes too far

fuk em both

we need RATIONAL people running things

Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben, and watch the Black Chef on the Cream of Wheat box. GONE. Let's sanitize history and take all CHARACTER out of society.

again--thinking with your emotions and not your brain is STUPID..that's what the blacks do and all these bleeding heart libs

Forum List

Back