No Mow May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get out and mow the lawn and inside if another lawn is needing mowing do that also!!!

This service announcement brought to you by the guy they should ban but don’t…
Works for me.

Get out and mow the lawn and inside if another lawn is needing mowing do that also!!!

This service announcement brought to you by the guy they should ban but don’t…
I would love to have a yard like this that you don't have to cut the grass.

1653150722466.png

Yale University has estimated that the United States uses more than 600 million gallons of gas to mow and trim lawns each year

At $6 a gallon? Are you rich? Do the math. And if you can afford to waste money like that, don't complain about inflation.

Go with a natural lawn, save the planet, and some money. Or don't.

View attachment 647729

Yale University has estimated that the United States uses more than 600 million gallons of gas to mow and trim lawns each year

At $6 a gallon? Are you rich? Do the math. And if you can afford to waste money like that, don't complain about inflation.

You can use electric mower, and weed eaters are battery operated, so soon we will have ( if not already ) electric mowers…

View attachment 647729

that would be fine if the city didnt fine you for not cutting your grass

So you don’t use any gas?
I work from home 3 days a week and work 7 minutes away. I have been walking my dog local rather than taking him farther to the woods or metroparks I normally take him to. If I walk him in the jr high playgrounds and cut through to the highschool fields, I save 4 miles and it's a nice walk. Dog loves it. I have an ebike.

OMG my boats coming next week. I only put premium gas in it. I will be doing a lot of drifting this summer. Less back and forths when people want to take a piss. Fuck that jump in the lake. LOL.

Battery lawn mowers?

I live in condos so we have grass and a lawn service. We should have told them No Mo May but the president said fuck that. I tried.

My grandparents lived on a farm and their fenced yard was tiny and I could mow it with a old reel mower in about 15 minutes.

I asked my granddad about it and he told me why mow when the cows would take care of it and it made more sense to let them eat it. I started paying attention and all the old farm houses in the area had tiny fenced-in lawns.

BTW....That's how I learned to sharpen the blades on a reel mower too. ;)

so you say,,
No. So the cities are saying.

recently embraced by cities, including Ann Arbor and Royal Oak, asks that you skip the lawnmower — at least until June.

Liberal cities. Nice cities run by liberals btw. Not all liberal cities are shit holes.

My grandparents lived on a farm and their fenced yard was tiny and I could mow it with a old reel mower in about 15 minutes.

I asked my granddad about it and he told me why mow when the cows would take care of it and it made more sense to let them eat it. I started paying attention and all the old farm houses in the area had tiny fenced-in lawns.

BTW....That's how I learned to sharpen the blades on a reel mower too. ;)
Goats and Cows is nature natural lawn mowing service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back