No More Mr. Nice Guy....Rubio Needs To Take Names

But let's dispel with this fiction that RUBIO doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he is doing.... :lmao:

Meanwhile Cruz is one of the candidates to make sure Rubio stays down.

Cruz is next....what he did to Carson in Iowa was low-down....nobody likes a cheater.
I don't know Cruz finished 3rd in New Hampshire granted it was only 12 percent still pretty good in a state that social conservatives don't usually fare well in.

I agree.....but he got away with what he did in Iowa because the MSM didn't harp on it and Sleepy Ben accepted his apology. I don't see Cruz winning anyplace else....this will be a war of attrition with seconds and thirds building totals. If it unfolds like that, then the "establishment" gets their brokered convention to keep the nomination away from Trump.

Meanwhile Cruz is one of the candidates to make sure Rubio stays down.

Cruz is next....what he did to Carson in Iowa was low-down....nobody likes a cheater.
I don't know Cruz finished 3rd in New Hampshire granted it was only 12 percent still pretty good in a state that social conservatives don't usually fare well in.

I agree.....but he got away with what he did in Iowa because the MSM didn't harp on it and Sleepy Ben accepted his apology. I don't see Cruz winning anyplace else....this will be a war of attrition with seconds and thirds building totals. If it unfolds like that, then the "establishment" gets their brokered convention to keep the nomination away from Trump.
What Cruz does will depend greatly on if he can bring out the evangelical voters who disappeared when candidates like McCain and Romney were the nominees. It will be interesting to see lot of things are in play.

Rubio is going to need a miracle

Every time I see Marco Rubio, I think of a puppy, he's sort of a puppy in a suit, imagine Rubio meeting say Putin.

Rubio is taller than Putin (who isn't?) and can match him with steel in his handshake and smoke in his stare. Putin would pray to his bolshevik in the sky he had weak little Barry back to humiliate.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that RUBIO doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he is doing.... :lmao:
He knows what he's doing until he realizes he doesn't know what he's doing, at which time he changes what he's doing, until such time when he realizes he still doesn't know what he's doing, and they he again changes.

Forum List

Back