No Matter Who The Republican Nominee Turns Out To Be....

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... the VP choice should be Carly Fiorina.

That is, of course, unless SHE is the R nominee, then VP should be Cruz.

I've been impressed by her intelligence and approach to the whole governing issue...

She is head and shoulders above such clowns as Trump, Christie, and Santorum....

Skip to 7:30....

I'd have no problem what so ever voting for her as president. I think she's as smart, well informed and classy as any candidate.

I've been impressed by her intelligence and approach to the whole governing issue...

She is head and shoulders above such clowns as Trump, Christie, and Santorum....

I'm am not that ready to go for her but she IS on my radar now.

I agree....She's not in My top 3......but she definitely is in My top 5....If I cast a vote for her, I won't be left with the feeling that I voted for the lesser of two evils, or a hold My nose vote.....

I agree....She's not in My top 3......but she definitely is in My top 5....If I cast a vote for her, I won't be left with the feeling that I voted for the lesser of two evils, or a hold My nose vote.....

as it sits

if she becomes the one

i would vote for her

unlike if bush is the one

i will sit it out the prezbo vote

as it sits

if she becomes the one

i would vote for her

unlike if bush is the one

i will sit it out the prezbo vote

If bush gets the nod, I"m going to get at least one vote for President!!

I can't sit out any election.....I feel I have an obligation to participate.....but I do NOT have to just go along with a political party just because they control who gets nominated.

I'd have no problem what so ever voting for her as president. I think she's as smart, well informed and classy as any candidate.
TWO Trump supporters on the SAME thread BOTH giving Carly a thumbs up. Liberals CLAIM we hate women?
You can't be talking about Me. I have never supported Trump and don't now. He is utterly untrustworthy.

You people have learned nothing, putting a women up in itself will do nothing , just look at that moron you all tried to win the VP in 2008 As to cruz he might as well be a cracka and a bible thumping one at that. Remember with the demographic shift there will not be enough angry bible thumping crackas to win a national election, you need the latino and minority vote . Once you get out of the jesusland flyover country the white christian party is toast

You people have learned nothing, putting a women up in itself will do nothing , just look at that moron you all tried to win the VP in 2008 As to cruz he might as well be a cracka and a bible thumping one at that. Remember with the demographic shift there will not be enough angry bible thumping crackas to win a national election, you need the latino and minority vote . Once you get out of the jesusland flyover country the white christian party is toast
Just shut the hell up and go fix your makeup.

redstates.gif

Are your planes fully gassed up. Might need it...............Fly over states are growing..........

You need latino and minority votes...............Oh.........ok...........we need illegals to vote early and often.

sarah-palin-wink1-e1262498432499.jpg

Folks I won't vote for:

1. Rick Perry
  2. Chris Christie
  3. Lindsey Grahmnesty
  4. Rand Paul
  5. Bobby Jindal
  6. Jim Gilmore
  7. George Pataki
  8. Rick Santorum
I'm on the fence with Marco Rubio

I would support any of the others.