No Man... of Woman Born....

G

Golgothan

Greetings. I debated holding off to join until Turdsday, but the quality of the site calls to me, and I must respond!

I know that new members can be a crap shoot, but I assure you that I am not here for any shit slinging.

Deuces!

Greetings. I debated holding off to join until Turdsday, but the quality of the site calls to me, and I must respond!

I know that new members can be a crap shoot, but I assure you that I am not here for any shit slinging.

Deuces!
Excrementally speaking, methinks you will prove to be just as inconsequential as the previous asshole that debated privately about joining.:eusa_whistle:

Deuces!

I like you already, Golgothan. You will like it here, as you explore the many options available to you by going to the User CP page. May you enjoy USMB. So happy to receive you. :)

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Golgothan was an account I created before I remembered that I already had one here.

After reclaiming this account, I asked the admin to delete Golgothan to avoid any appearance of creating a sock.

Thanks for the welcome folks, but nothing more to see here. :)

Forum List

Back