No Leftist Haters May Read This!

The right criticizes the left for the grandiose ideas......for their thought process.

The left tends to criticize the CHARACTER of the right....not the thinking of the right.

There is a difference. A BIG difference.

There is no difference. The left criticises the right and vice versa.

Criticizing an ideology based on the credibility of ideas is BY NO MEANS the same as criticizing an ideology based on the character of the people WITH that ideology.

To call a conservative a racist becuase we do not believe in tax payer dollars going to healthcare is not the same as saying that conserrvative thinking is wrong as we all need to help one another.

Is it useful to keep the game going or can we turn our attention to the issues?

We just throw labels at each other and it shuts down the discussion.

Good grief. How can anyone write this sort of drivel with a straight face?

C'mon, Political Chic.......both sides have had angry words for the other, and neither one has a solid claim to the moral high ground.

*Shaking head*

October 2008 Paul Begala, on CNN, referred to President Bush as “ a barely functioning moron.”

But Matthews was a softie compared to left-wing radio talk-show host Mike Malloy, who outrageously said of Bachmann: "She's a hatemonger. She's the type of person that would have gladly rounded up the Jews in Germany and shipped them off to death camps. She's the type of person who would have had no problem sending typhoid-smeared blankets to Native American families awaiting deportation to reservations. ... This is an evil bitch from hell. I mean, just an absolute evil woman."
Malvaux on Clarence Thomas
Gore that extra chromosome
Vicious Dems

Stenny Hoyer called Michael Steele the Republican lawn jockey

Alec Baldwin "if we were in another country... we would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families, for what they're doing to this country."

Huffington Post on Tony Snow- “The growth in his abdomen is his head stuck up his a**. F**k him!! He is pure lying scum and should die ASAP!!”

American Thinker: Those Mean-Spirited Liberals
RJ Eskow: Vicious Liberals Disgrace America - With Shameless Media Support
"Sarah, I'm calling you a liar. And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better." -- Daily Kos ArcXIX

As, I think it was Cosmopolitan magazine, referred to me and [*06 Ohio and Pennsylvania Republican gubernatorial candidates] Ken Blackwell and Lynn Swann-'well, they're the lawn jockeys of the Republican Party.'"http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=26413

Columnist Ann Coulter should probably not sign up to be a guest on Bill Maher’s HBO show anytime soon. Maher writer Chris Kelly took her column on the death and funeral of her father, John Vincent Coulter, and mocked her and the dead man relentlessly on The Huffington Post. He even compared her dead father to Hitler. Remember, in our Special Report, we recalled Arianna Huffington proclaimed her site wouldn’t be known for "flame-throwing, name-calling, and simplistic attack dog rhetoric." (What a pile of souvlaki that boast was.)Jan 2009 John Vincent Coulter was of the old school, a man of few words, the un-Oprah, no crying or wearing your heart on your sleeve, and reacting to moments of great sentiment with a joke. Or as we used to call them:
Assholes

Wanda Sykes on Limbaugh: I hope his kidneys fail
Breitbart.tv Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh — ‘I Hope His Kidneys Fail’

October 28, 1994: In Virginia, Gore attacked Oliver North's Senate bid supporters as "the extreme right wing, the extra chromosome right wing." Advocates for those with Down's Syndrome, caused by an extra chromosome, were outraged. TV coverage? Zero.
Media Reality Check -- 03/25/1999 -- Which Vice President is the King of Gaffes?
In June, 2009 Dave Letterman makes a joke about the statutory rape of Sarah Palin’s 14 year old.

VH1 comedian Chuck Nice appeared on Tuesday's "Today" show and compared Alaska Governor Sarah Palin to the sexually transmitted disease herpes. He mocked, "But, Sarah Palin to the GOP, this is what I've got to say, she is very much like herpes, she's not going away." [Audio available here]
The "Best Week Ever" contributor amazingly preceded his comments by instructing the show's hosts and his fellow guests, who were there to discuss news events in the 10am hour of the show, "...Please don't take it the way it sounds." Amazingly, no one on the program really challenged Nice on his ugly remark. NBC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams mildly observed, "That's the advantage of being Chuck Nice. You can say that and there's no repercussions." Nia-Malika Henderson, the White House reporter for Politico, said nothing.
Comedian on 'Today' Show Trashes Sarah Palin: She's 'Very Much Like Herpes' | NewsBusters.org

Most surprisingly given the liberal Jewish tradition in the United States, Democrats were more likely to blame Jews than Republicans:
"...while 32 percent of Democrats accorded at least moderate blame, only 18.4 percent of Republicans did so (a statistically significant difference)."
http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_...13/blaming-jews-for-the-financial-crisis.aspx

Ball's in your court...

The left is just plain hateful. To the point of violence.
I always ask those who disagree, which would you feel safer doing: walking the streets of a conservative neighborhood with a pro-Obama sign, or walking the streets of a liberal neighborhood with a pro-Bush, or a Pro-Palin sign?

Gee Dan. That's so useful.

Carry on with your I hate libruls rant.

C'mon, Political Chic.......both sides have had angry words for the other, and neither one has a solid claim to the moral high ground.

*Shaking head*

October 2008 Paul Begala, on CNN, referred to President Bush as “ a barely functioning moron.”

But Matthews was a softie compared to left-wing radio talk-show host Mike Malloy, who outrageously said of Bachmann: "She's a hatemonger. She's the type of person that would have gladly rounded up the Jews in Germany and shipped them off to death camps. She's the type of person who would have had no problem sending typhoid-smeared blankets to Native American families awaiting deportation to reservations. ... This is an evil bitch from hell. I mean, just an absolute evil woman."
Vicious Dems

Alec Baldwin "if we were in another country... we would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families, for what they're doing to this country."

Huffington Post on Tony Snow- “The growth in his abdomen is his head stuck up his a**. F**k him!! He is pure lying scum and should die ASAP!!”

"Sarah, I'm calling you a liar. And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better." -- Daily Kos ArcXIX

As, I think it was Cosmopolitan magazine, referred to me and [*06 Ohio and Pennsylvania Republican gubernatorial candidates] Ken Blackwell and Lynn Swann-'well, they're the lawn jockeys of the Republican Party.'"http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=26413

Columnist Ann Coulter should probably not sign up to be a guest on Bill Maher’s HBO show anytime soon. Maher writer Chris Kelly took her column on the death and funeral of her father, John Vincent Coulter, and mocked her and the dead man relentlessly on The Huffington Post. He even compared her dead father to Hitler. Remember, in our Special Report, we recalled Arianna Huffington proclaimed her site wouldn’t be known for "flame-throwing, name-calling, and simplistic attack dog rhetoric." (What a pile of souvlaki that boast was.)Jan 2009 John Vincent Coulter was of the old school, a man of few words, the un-Oprah, no crying or wearing your heart on your sleeve, and reacting to moments of great sentiment with a joke. Or as we used to call them:
Assholes

Breitbart.tv Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh — ‘I Hope His Kidneys Fail’

October 28, 1994: In Virginia, Gore attacked Oliver North's Senate bid supporters as "the extreme right wing, the extra chromosome right wing." Advocates for those with Down's Syndrome, caused by an extra chromosome, were outraged. TV coverage? Zero.
Media Reality Check -- 03/25/1999 -- Which Vice President is the King of Gaffes?
In June, 2009 Dave Letterman makes a joke about the statutory rape of Sarah Palin’s 14 year old.

VH1 comedian Chuck Nice appeared on Tuesday's "Today" show and compared Alaska Governor Sarah Palin to the sexually transmitted disease herpes. He mocked, "But, Sarah Palin to the GOP, this is what I've got to say, she is very much like herpes, she's not going away." [Audio available here]
The "Best Week Ever" contributor amazingly preceded his comments by instructing the show's hosts and his fellow guests, who were there to discuss news events in the 10am hour of the show, "...Please don't take it the way it sounds." Amazingly, no one on the program really challenged Nice on his ugly remark. NBC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams mildly observed, "That's the advantage of being Chuck Nice. You can say that and there's no repercussions." Nia-Malika Henderson, the White House reporter for Politico, said nothing.
Comedian on 'Today' Show Trashes Sarah Palin: She's 'Very Much Like Herpes' | NewsBusters.org

Most surprisingly given the liberal Jewish tradition in the United States, Democrats were more likely to blame Jews than Republicans:
"...while 32 percent of Democrats accorded at least moderate blame, only 18.4 percent of Republicans did so (a statistically significant difference)."
http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_...13/blaming-jews-for-the-financial-crisis.aspx

Ball's in your court...

We can compare left and right wing inflammatory rhetoric all day and it doesn't get us anywhere.

The left is just plain hateful. To the point of violence.

I always ask those who disagree, which would you feel safer doing: walking the streets of a conservative neighborhood with a pro-Obama sign, or walking the streets of a liberal neighborhood with a pro-Bush, or a Pro-Palin sign?

Nailed it.

Willow--

Like it or not, we all share the same country, common humnaity and breathe the same air.

That said, I clearly don't belong on this thread. It's for left haters. Enjoy yourselves.

There is no difference. The left criticises the right and vice versa.

Criticizing an ideology based on the credibility of ideas is BY NO MEANS the same as criticizing an ideology based on the character of the people WITH that ideology.

To call a conservative a racist becuase we do not believe in tax payer dollars going to healthcare is not the same as saying that conserrvative thinking is wrong as we all need to help one another.

I agree...but I am confused.

Conservatives seem to get the racist label quite often. We seem to get the "why do you hate the poor so much" quite often. Exactly how is the right labelling the left?

*Shaking head*

Vicious Dems

Assholes

Ball's in your court...

I always say "there ain't no low that's too low for a demonRat to go but the Tony Snow death came vewy close. they were disgustingly rabid that time.

If it gives you comfort to demonize the other side of the aisle, so be it.

Political CHic is a poster on a website that has no more than 100 people at a time reading it.

Our Presdsident is followed by every news agancy and every word he speaks is broadcast nationally.

And you certainly can not deny that he is continually demonizing the other side of the aisle.

Can you recall any other President that has done this so frequently in the past 40 years?

his list of demonization is long

Banks,

Wall Street

Insurance companies

Bush

Cheney

LImbaugh

Fox

Beck
Sarah Palin

He loves the far left, people of color, the unions, and dicators, everyone else can go to hell.

You forgot Big Oil and the Military

Willow--

Like it or not, we all share the same country, common humnaity and breathe the same air.

That said, I clearly don't belong on this thread. It's for left haters. Enjoy yourselves.

That's right, run out back and bury your head in the sand. It's what you do best. Unless of course you have someone knew to hate on. It's already starting with Newt Gingrich. Did you watch uncle ed yesterday? The question was does he have the "character" to run the country.. of course on msnbc the overwhelming vote was NO. Assfuckingwipes.

Willow--

Yes. We do.

And we all see it differently.

However, the left seems to want changes so the right is forced to accept the left as a way of life....and thus initiatives to force the tax payer to pay for things even if it is not part of their personal lives

The right simply wants things to stay as it is and let everyone live their lives the way they want....and make choices who to do business with and who to be friends with; etc...

*Shaking head*

Vicious Dems

Assholes

Ball's in your court...

We can compare left and right wing inflammatory rhetoric all day and it doesn't get us anywhere.

Would I be asking too much to see the comparable list of attacks by right wingers?

Otherwise, some might think your post a vapid defense of the the indefensible...

Conservatives seem to get the racist label quite often. We seem to get the "why do you hate the poor so much" quite often. Exactly how is the right labelling the left?
Listen to the pundits. Coulter, Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly and you'll see.

Listen to the pundits. Coulter, Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly and you'll see.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But you didn't say a word about media matters, KOS, Ed. Tweety, Rachel and Olberman,, why the fuck is that? :lol::lol::lol::lol:oh yeah and obie wan the idiot.

Forum List

Back