No Kidding

I haven't flown commercial since 1992, and have no intention of ever doing so again.

I haven't flown commercial since 1992, and have no intention of ever doing so again.

When I flew corporate, I loved to hear stories like this. The more people hate the cattle car airline atmosphere, the quicker they will fly corporate as soon as they attain the means.

When I flew corporate, I loved to hear stories like this. The more people hate the cattle car airline atmosphere, the quicker they will fly corporate as soon as they attain the means.

I'd sooner take a bus or train than fly these days.

I have taken AMTRAK to NYC a couple of times. Pleasant enough trip. Got to see all the Newark slums along the way.

I have taken AMTRAK to NYC a couple of times. Pleasant enough trip. Got to see all the Newark slums along the way.

The way AMTRAK is really nice is to take it from Chicago out west.

Here's a picture I took out the train window as we headed towards the southern Rockies in the early 1980s.

P1010018.JPG

My only question for whoever booted the man: What would you rather the guy be guilty of, words or actions?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I thank them for letting me know about what I have not missed out on since my last plane ride in the spring of 1991.

Forum List

Back